KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

He's pretty wild before you upgrade your stats at all. Throwing an oil pot on him and using the flame vent made him a lot more manageable. thumb up

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 03:10 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I didn't even fight him, Just did what NewGuy01 said....I grabbed the item and then the run **** outta there.

Stop projecting your real self into video games.

This game looks fairly interesting and I may pick it up after I fully dissect every part of DMC5.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 05:58 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So you're suggesting that i'm a ninja in real life?....sounds good to me, Quan.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 06:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Gave it another go today, and beat Genichiro. He actually wasn't so bad after the first couple tries; putting aside his extra phase, he was way easier to manage than some of the minibosses I've come across.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Apr 13th, 2019 at 03:43 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 03:40 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Details on the new update

https://www.polygon.com/2019/4/22/1...-spirit-emblems

made the Blazing bull slightly easier.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 05:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Started playing this again a few days ago, at first I honestly wasn't really feeling the game but **** that this game is fantastic. thumb up

Anyone else beat [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Owl in the Hirata Estate? Easily the hardest boss so far.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2019 07:08 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by NemeBro
Started playing this again a few days ago, at first I honestly wasn't really feeling the game but **** that this game is fantastic. thumb up

Anyone else beat [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Owl in the Hirata Estate? Easily the hardest boss so far.
I got him second try. He was a punk @ss b*tch compared to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Genichiro Ashina.

Right now I'm on the final boss, but I'm not going after him him until I beat [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Demon of Hatred. That thing is by far the hardest boss in the game. Absolutely railing me. Unfortunately I just started school and had to leave my console behind so I wont get back to Sekiro until August. You'll probably have finished by then

PWNT

Old Post Jun 9th, 2019 04:56 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I still haven't finished the game got side tracked by other things, But i'm up to fighting that bull.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 02:16 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I got him second try. He was a punk @ss b*tch compared to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Genichiro Ashina.

Right now I'm on the final boss, but I'm not going after him him until I beat [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Demon of Hatred. That thing is by far the hardest boss in the game. Absolutely railing me. Unfortunately I just started school and had to leave my console behind so I wont get back to Sekiro until August. You'll probably have finished by then
Geni is a punk ass loser with micropenis tbh. Canonically a loser and is a sissy boy named shitface who likes dog dick.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 02:18 AM
wakkawakkawakka

I've been playing this for a while and I have to admit that it did take some getting used too as I was playing the game expecting Dark Souls combat. However once I got used to it the game is fun.

Currently fighting [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Demon of Hatred right now and its possibly the toughest boss I've come across aside from [SPOILER - highlight to read]: O'rin of the Water and the "git gud" mini boss Ashina Elite

Old Post Jun 14th, 2019 08:14 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I've beaten the game.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sword Saint Isshin is probably both the best and overall toughest boss in the game. In terms of the latter the Demon of Hatred might edge him out but once you figure out that, despite the rest of the game telling you this isn't Dark Souls, he's basically a Dark Souls boss he wasn't too bad. Owl in both the present and past might rival him for most fun boss, both mechanically and narratively.

Now on to the Shura path, so I can murder [SPOILER - highlight to read]: waifu Emma.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2019 04:29 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Honestly, I don't get why people seem to have such a hard time with Isshin. Granted, the second phase probably has the trickiest moveset in the game, but it's over quickly because of how fast Isshin's posture builds, and the first and third phases are pretty easy.

Demon of Hatred is far and away the hardest boss in the game, until you realize that every single one of his attacks can be evaded by strafing right. Even then, it's still probably the hardest, just owing to how long you have to go without fucking up.

Owl (Father) would have been my favorite boss in the game if his second phase had an ability similar mist raven rather than that annoying disappearing act. As it stands, I think my favorite was the Guardian Ape.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jun 16th, 2019 at 07:37 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2019 07:35 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I finally finished the game. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Isshin is so cool...I didn't even mind getting beat up the first few times I reached his 3rd phase. The spectacle and the opportunity to use everything I learned about the game's mechanics was neat.

Still think I spent more time fighting Demon of Hatred and its suprise fireballs
Guess its tine for multiple endings.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2019 09:08 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Got the Shura ending in my New Game Plus, Jesus Christ I feel like a piece of shit.

Does anyone else feel like some of the active skills are too situational or high-risk to be useful? I got One Mind but I can not imagine why I would use it over the more reliable Shadowrush, or even the Ichimonji Double.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 08:42 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Shut up nerd.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 11:22 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Shut up weeb

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 11:48 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So even though the Homecoming ending is probably the "True Ending" of the game...I kind of like the Purification ending more. That one feels more conclusive IMO.

Now off to the Shura ending

Old Post Jun 30th, 2019 04:54 AM
NemeBro

I'm going for standard Immortal Severance now. Breezing through the game at breakneck speeds, ez pz.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2019 05:02 AM
NemeBro

Decided to go Dragon's Return instead, just beat Demon of Hatred in one go in NG++, I'm basically a god.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2019 07:16 PM
wakkawakkawakka

So the Shura ending made me feel like a scumbag. Glad I only have to do it once. Also I was finally able to platinum this game. The grind for the technique trophy was rough.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2019 08:02 PM