KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Greatest Feat of Durability ever?

Greatest Feat of Durability ever?
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

Double post.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 01:48 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

More proof that h1 is a troll.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 10:34 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8

But his literal words make no sense. Forces push or pull. If Thor isn't being pushed with a large force when he goes out then why should we believe there is a large force on him?

Stars only emit gravity force, which is an INWARD FORCE.
Stars have magnetic fields (these aren't force).
So it makes no sense to literally mean FORCE.

He went flying. There was clearly a tremendous Push Force on him.

Eitri says that Push Force was the Full Force of a Star. You didnt like what you heard so you are forced to troll.

Etri made it clear? How?
You are still assuming what you are trying to prove.
We see flames heating the container. The full temperature of the star is the full force of the star Etri was referring to.

All Asgardians are different, different strength levels, different durability levels, different abilities, etc.

Are are many materials than are extremely heat resistant but are not bulletproof. There are also materials that are bulletproof but not heat resistant. Conductivity plays a large role.

By saying the words. With his mouth. Dialogue. Written by the Writers.

Name me an Asgardian as Strong and as Durable as Thor besides the obvious (Odin and Hela).

Thor has shown Ridiculous durability in all its forms. Even YOU CONCEDE hes taken the FULL HEAT of a Star. I really dont think you grasp how amazing a feat that would be with just the Heat alone.

Straight away that means Fire wont do squat to him.

Then we have him floating around in the coldness of space. Notice how quickly space kills a powerhouse like Maw.

So now we know you cant Heat or Freeze Thor to death. Already Supermans Heat Vision and Freeze Breath is next to useless against Thor.

Then we have him surviving an explosion that destroys his massive ship large enough to accomodate the surviving Asgardian race. After being tortured and weakened no less.

Then we have him taking Massive physical punishment at the hands of the Hulk, to which he just gets straight back up.

So Thor has shown Massive Insane durability on every level.

So where da f*** are you getting he is not bullet proof you annoying little Troll?

What attack has harmed him that you can confidently say aircraft bullets would shred him?

Resisting radiation has no bearing on resistance to bullets. But Thor possibly experienced some radiation as well.

And fire and cold and Leviathan crushing punches and Massive Spaceship destroying explosions e.t.c. e.t.c.

I get that you have an agenda trying to match Thor to Wonder Woman. But fact is there is no comparison. Movie Thor >>> Movie Wonder Woman at this point in time. Thors durability feats are also clearly > Supermans durability feats (DCEU Superman that is).

And youve made your butthurt over all of that pretty clear.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:35 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 11:29 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Darth Thor
He went flying. There was clearly a tremendous Push Force on him.

Eitri says that Push Force was the Full Force of a Star. You didnt like what you heard so you are forced to troll.

By saying the words. With his mouth. Dialogue. Written by the Writers.

Name me an Asgardian as Strong and as Durable as Thor besides the obvious (Odin and Hela).

Thor has shown Ridiculous durability in all its forms. Even YOU CONCEDE hes taken the FULL HEAT of a Star. I really dont think you grasp how amazing a feat that would be with just the Heat alone.

Straight away that means Fire wont do squat to him.

Then we have him floating around in the coldness of space. Notice how quickly space kills a powerhouse like Maw.

So now we know you cant Heat or Freeze Thor to death. Already Supermans Heat Vision and Freeze Breath is next to useless against Thor.

Then we have him surviving an explosion that destroys his massive ship large enough to accomodate the surviving Asgardian race. After being tortured and weakened no less.

Then we have him taking Massive physical punishment at the hands of the Hulk, to which he just gets straight back up.

So Thor has shown Massive Insane durability on every level.

So where da f*** are you getting he is not bullet proof you annoying little Troll?

What attack has harmed him that you can confidently say aircraft bullets would shred him?

And fire and cold and Leviathan crushing punches and Massive Spaceship destroying explosions e.t.c. e.t.c.

I get that you have an agenda trying to match Thor to Wonder Woman. But fact is there is no comparison. Movie Thor >>> Movie Wonder Woman at this point in time. Thors durability feats are also clearly > Supermans durability feats (DCEU Superman that is).

And youve made your butthurt over all of that pretty clear.

1. And since stars do not have great push forces then "full force of a star" isn't impressive.

2. I agree with that HV is useless against Thor.

3. The force Hulk hit Thor with can be approximated by the distance Thor was sent flying. Superman can do better.

4. Hulk made his nose bleed with a punch that had less total force than stopping an aircraft bullet in its tracks.

5. The leviathan punch did next to nothing. The bracing against the concrete did all the work. Plus characters punch with different levels of force from scene to scene.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:37 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

1. And since stars do not have great push forces then "full force of a star" isn't impressive.

2. I agree with that HV is useless against Thor.

3. The force Hulk hit Thor with can be approximated by the distance Thor was sent flying. Superman can do better.

4. Hulk made his nose bleed with a punch that had less total force than stopping an aircraft bullet in its tracks.

5. The leviathan punch did next to nothing. The bracing against the concrete did all the work. Plus characters punch with different levels of force from scene to scene.

1. But you admit the full heat is. And Asgardians have never been noted to have specific durability against Heat or Cold. They are just known to be durable. End of.

2. And yet it isnt useless against a Kryptonian. Because Thor is more durable than a Kryptonian.

3. What Trolling nonsense. So if IM punches Thor and he doesnt budge thats because IMs punch has no force?
Thor can BRACE for the punch. Just like he braced the full force of a Star.

4. Hulks punches are Leviathan destroying punches as proven by the film.

5. Nonesense. Writers intentions there was clear for the audience. And it wasnt to show the toughness of concrete. Hulk stopped and smashed the Leviathan. Stop being butthurt over it. He also moved Surtur with a punch, so it is a consistent feat.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 03:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
You're really dumb. You should probably kill yourself.

lol

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 04:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote