KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » JLA vs. Thanos

JLA vs. Thanos
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Cried like Khan cries.

He'd beat Thanos down, it's awesome that you can't stand it.
Khan does not cry after killing enemies. Another situation you falsely try to compare showing your inability to see nuance. Nah, Batman beat him down. Thanos would solo the JL. Dc is rather pitiful as a universe. MCU would crap all over it.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:29 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan does not cry after killing enemies. Another situation you falsely try to compare showing your inability to see nuance. Nah, Batman beat him down. Thanos would solo the JL. Dc is rather pitiful as a universe. MCU would crap all over it.

I love that you keep bringing up Batman beating him down while leaving out key details on how it was done.

And then in another thread you talk shit about Josh's debating tactics lol. That's hilarious.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I love that you keep bringing up Batman beating him down while leaving out key details on how it was done.

And then in another thread you talk shit about Josh's debating tactics lol. That's hilarious.

laughing out loud

Thats just Quan all over though.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:33 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Batman used prep to defeat him. Stark, Strange, Quill, Mantis, Drax, Parker, and Nebula could not do so. I have been over the details in countless other threads I am not going to go over every minor detail because he used Knite. Smoke confused Superman and he did not even know where Batman went. A little misdirection from a prepared human in a shitty suit. His mother was tied into the outcome. Pitiful.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
laughing out loud

Thats just Quan all over though.
I am going to spank you in our debate, fanboy. You are like josh an imaginary debater. Makes shit up and pretends it is reality.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman used prep to defeat him. Stark, Strange, Quill, Mantis, Drax, Parker, and Nebula could not do so. I have been over the details in countless other threads I am not going to go over every minor detail because he used Knite. Smoke confused Superman and he did not even know where Batman went. A little misdirection from a prepared human in a shitty suit. His mother was tied into the outcome. Pitiful.

He used kryptonite. Anyone saying Batman beat Superman without giving this fact is a deceitful little weasel who really has no room to whine about anyone else lying about anything.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He used kryptonite. Anyone saying Batman beat Superman without giving this fact is a deceitful little weasel who really has no room to whine about anyone else lying about anything.
Everyone here knows he used it. I have said it countless times. You act like I am talking to people unfamiliar with the scene you retard. They also fought prior to him being tagged by it. Superman did not casually beat him despite his speed and physical advantages. That is the point since biased dc posters act like he solos this or that in under a second but the facts showed he could not even solo Batman despite his mothers life on the line.

Thanos defeated the Hulk without killing him. It did not take long. Superman failed. Pitiful.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone here knows he used it. I have said it countless times. You act like I am talking to people unfamiliar with the scene you retard. They also fought prior to him being tagged by it. Superman did not casually beat him despite his speed and physical advantages. That is the point since biased dc posters act like he solos this or that in under a second but the facts showed he could not even solo Batman despite his mothers life on the line.

Thanos defeated the Hulk without killing him. It did not take long. Superman failed. Pitiful.

Piss poor excuse. Moving on.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Piss poor excuse. Moving on.
You failed to address anything so you conceded like the ***** you are. Move on, pussy.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You failed to address anything so you conceded like the ***** you are. Move on, pussy.

I don't need to address anything else you said. This is about you leaving out important context while at the same time talking shit about others who debate.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I don't need to address anything else you said. This is about you leaving out important context while at the same time talking shit about others who debate.
No, I did not. Superman has ample time to effortlessly beat Batman prior to Knite use. He failed. Facts matter not your imagination station debating tactics.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 03:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I did not. Superman has ample time to effortlessly beat Batman prior to Knite use. He failed. Facts matter not your imagination station debating tactics.

Yes, you left out context. Period. This will not be debated lol. The posts make it clear.

Everybody sees it but you.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 03:01 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Yes, you left out context. Period. This will not be debated lol. The posts make it clear.

Everybody sees it but you.
No, I did not. We both know what happened so I do not need to address the fight frame by frame. Superman had time to win but he did not. If a human with prep and a shitty suit can beat him Tony Stark alone would rape the guy. Superman needs his buddies to even step to Thanos. They would still lose but the man of steel is rather beatable. Oil rig already did so as well.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 03:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I did not. We both know what happened so I do not need to address the fight frame by frame. Superman had time to win but he did not. If a human with prep and a shitty suit can beat him Tony Stark alone would rape the guy. Superman needs his buddies to even step to Thanos. They would still lose but the man of steel is rather beatable. Oil rig already did so as well.

Yes, you did leave out context. Will not be debated further smile

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 03:08 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You did not even respond to my points you just repeat yourself like josh. Concession accepted.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 03:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 05:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You failed to address my points with your pitiful dodging. You lost.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 02:42 AM
Darth Thor

Because youre trolling and making no points worth responding to.

JL showed Superman vs Batman is a non-fight if Superman is serious (so did BvS for that matter).

Heck Superman vs the entire JL was still pretty much a non-fight.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 05:17 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh kiddo: no loss.

Then again this is not unique...you lose most of your versus debates. I don't even know why you come here. You claim it's cuz you love "owning" people, but you just get embarrassed repeatedly. You ignore evidence and troll and when people tire of your games you pretend as if that's a victory.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 12:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Because youre trolling and making no points worth responding to.

JL showed Superman vs Batman is a non-fight if Superman is serious (so did BvS for that matter).

Heck Superman vs the entire JL was still pretty much a non-fight.
Liar. Superman was far more serious in Batman v. Superman since Marthas life was on the line than in JL. No stakes in JL save anger which Lois completely drained out of him. You make shit up all the time because in your mind Superman cannot lose to Batman despite the fact he did.

It was a fight in which the JL was trying to calm him down. He did not seriously hurt any of them. Batman did not even fight him at all in JL. Yet you claim Superman was not serious in the previous film but ignore Batman, WW, etc. all tried talking him down and were not even going all out by any stretch of the imagination.

Superman was tagged multiple times in the fight in which they were not there to beat him up just bring him back.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 02:24 PM