KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars Resistance - Discussion Thread

Star Wars Resistance - Discussion Thread
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I mean, at least it's *some* kind of decent TK showing(especially if Kylo himself ends up being light years away or w/e.) He doesn't have many of those as of now.

I mean was cool when Vader first choked a guy over the view screen in ESB. And shocking when Palpatine force choked Count Dooku from another planet in TCW via hologram.

Now the ST are just gonna cheapen it. Snoke in TLJ and now Kylo makes that girl point her gun at herself. Ooh wow.

Gonna take more than copy and paste to get me into these new wannabe villains.

The opening of TFA when Kylo caught that blaster bolt is still by far the coolest thing weve seen from him.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2019 07:43 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It's the coolest thing in any of these movies sadly.

I still like Kylo though. Frankly, he is the only halfway interesting new character in the sequels.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2019 08:16 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Darth Thor
The opening of TFA when Kylo caught that blaster bolt is still by far the coolest thing weve seen from him.
Oh by far.

It was also stated in the TLJ novelization that Kylo could have frozen the torpedo that hit Leia's ship, but he didn't have enough time. That would have been SO much better than the random "Leia flying through space" scene that we got instead, but I digress.

I'm just glad we're getting *something* in the way of a TK showing from Kylo in this... Even if it's just a copy/paste ability that we've seen before.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 18th, 2019 at 11:59 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2019 11:55 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by ares834
It's the coolest thing in any of these movies sadly.

I still like Kylo though. Frankly, he is the only halfway interesting new character in the sequels.

I like Adam Driver a lot - but they've done worse to his character than they did to Luke.

In TFA, Rey easily and literally curb-stomped Kylo.

In TLJ, Luke has a pseudo-duel with Kylo, only to disappear and leave Kylo screaming like a little girl.

They have tarred and feathered Adam Driver and Kylo Ren is basically a humiliated human pin-cushion.

I don't have any desire to see what they do to him in TROS.

We can't forget there's an agenda here, and seeing (and funding) that film will only cause the cancer to grow.

I'm actually interested and excited to see what company will purchase Star Wars after Disney's projects fall through.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2019 10:52 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Oh by far.

It was also stated in the TLJ novelization that Kylo could have frozen the torpedo that hit Leia's ship, but he didn't have enough time. That would have been SO much better than the random "Leia flying through space" scene that we got instead, but I digress.

I'm just glad we're getting *something* in the way of a TK showing from Kylo in this... Even if it's just a copy/paste ability that we've seen before.

I mean technically, just about every ability shown in these movies we have seen in some form or another. :P

Well apart from the weird like...force traveling...fight thing? That is gonna happen in TROS.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 12:13 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Zenwolf
I mean technically, just about every ability shown in these movies we have seen in some form or another. :P

Well apart from the weird like...force traveling...fight thing? That is gonna happen in TROS.

I'm excited that we get to see more Force Ghost Luke.

How cool is that.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 07:46 AM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Zenwolf

Obviously a lot of moves have to repeat themselves, but when the highlight in the trailer is Kylo doing a very basic version of something we have seen before (and sort of cheapening it), then all im left with is Meh.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Super random, but the latest episode had them travel to Ashas Ree(some of you might remember that world from Legends), explore an ancient Jedi Temple that was built on top of a conquered Sith Temple, and find an ancient Sith relic.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 19th, 2019 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Super random, but the latest episode had them travel to Ashas Ree(some of you might remember that world from Legends), explore an ancient Jedi Temple that was built on top of a conquered Sith Temple, and find an ancient Sith relic.

Just saw that. I hope it leads to something more interesting.

The episode prior with the dragons was kind of okay.

But just glad this is the final season. And that the next show is more for 12year olds than 6year olds.

Also Lucasfilm has messed up this time period, so its just not that interesting. They should shift back to PT or OT era for the next one.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2020 04:11 PM
Carguy232
Gay Muslim

Mohammad (PBUH)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Carguy232 a Private Message Find more posts by Carguy232 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

One more episode and this series is [finally] over. thumb up

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 09:53 PM
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Crazy. Didn't even realize this was almost finished. And I just saw that it will be a 1hr finale.

Anything interesting happen this season or??confused

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 10:04 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

No.

S02 has probably been even worse than S01... And that's saying something.

All I'm looking forward to(aside from the series ending) is Kylo force choking one of his underlings through a hologram in the finale.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 11:19 PM
Darth Thor

All I'm looking forward to(aside from the series ending) is Kylo force choking one of his underlings through a hologram in the finale.

Lmao I cant believe theyve waited until the finale to give that!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 11:24 PM
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Is he actually going to hologram choke in this??

But why are you looking forward to it?? We've seen Sidious and Vader do that so it's not really new or anything. confused

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Might not force choke, but in the preview Kylo is definitely using his TK to make his underling draw her weapon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkJtdJKCVto&t=2m22s

It's not a new ability, but if Kylo is casually applying his TK over light years, then it'll still be a great feat for him regardless.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:15 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Eli Vanto

But why are you looking forward to it?? We've seen Sidious and Vader do that so it's not really new or anything. confused

Because hes tortured himself through the entire series, and that will absolutely be the coolest thing to ever happen on it.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 10:30 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

laughing out loud

Pretty much. thumb up

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:07 PM
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Might not force choke, but in the preview Kylo is definitely using his TK to make his underling draw her weapon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkJtdJKCVto&t=2m22s

It's not a new ability, but if Kylo is casually applying his TK over light years, then it'll still be a great feat for him regardless.
Ok cool. I can definitely get behind Kylo hypestick out tongue

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Because hes tortured himself through the entire series, and that will absolutely be the coolest thing to ever happen on it.
laughing

Galan must be something of a masochist. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 01:44 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Maybe... evil face

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:58 PM