KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » What anime are you currently watching?

What anime are you currently watching?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riki-OH.

Most ridiculous thing I ever read. Sort of a cross between Fist of the North Star and Cool Hand Luke. Prison setting, lot of brutality, a LOT of gore.

One of the first boss level villains disembowels himself to strangle to death the protagonist with his entrails.

https://www.projectveritas.com/

Old Post Apr 14th, 2020 12:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXI_wing_IXx
Junior

Iria: Zeiram the animation

Darwin's game

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 08:28 PM
xXI_wing_IXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXI_wing_IXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXI_wing_IXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Highborn

Finished Freezing, and Freezing Vibration.

It was awful, but...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 21st, 2020 08:17 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scizard

Anyone watched The Promised Neverland? It's quite good for a show about kids.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:25 PM
Scizard is currently offline Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
Highborn

High School DxD. The title and the premise were kind of lackluster. But it's not too bad. Not to mention that it's raunchy as ****, and that's always a plus.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 03:58 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I couldn't stand DxD. It had a cool premise for an ecchi, but it was just so bland.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scizard
Anyone watched The Promised Neverland? It's quite good for a show about kids.

Fetus memories. Seriously. That shit ruined the show.

Old Post May 24th, 2020 04:39 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I recently finished Cautious Hero. First anime I've watched in a while. And I will say k thoroughly enjoyed it

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 06:02 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Is Rising of the Shield Hero any good?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 15th, 2020 12:13 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Probably. Haven't seen it

Old Post Jun 15th, 2020 01:19 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Try 2 episodes, if you dislike it still, drop it. Personally, worth watching series. The main character isn't a dope.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2020 11:48 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well I just found out Shaman King is getting a reboot. Pretty cool to find out.

Oh and the Tower of God adaptation

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 10:09 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Demon King Daimao.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 12:42 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Blade of the Immortal episode 1 - gloomy setting and lot of gore

God of High school episode 1 - adaptation is sure better than the original source. Might be anime of the year, if animation is consistent as this first episode.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Demon King Daimao.
That was a fun watch, lot of potential. Wish it had further seasons.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 04:35 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by vansonbee
Blade of the Immortal episode 1 - gloomy setting and lot of gore

God of High school episode 1 - adaptation is sure better than the original source. Might be anime of the year, if animation is consistent as this first episode.

That was a fun watch, lot of potential. Wish it had further seasons.
Neat twist even if it was kind of an ecchi harem anime.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 04:43 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Very much enjoying God of High School.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 07:55 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Argon123

Originally posted by Astner
Finished Freezing, and Freezing Vibration.

It was awful, but...

(please log in to view the image)
I applaud your endurance! Rode it like a trooper!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2020 07:41 PM
Argon123 is currently offline Click here to Send Argon123 a Private Message Find more posts by Argon123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Inuyasha. About time I finshed the manga.

I just noticed a plot hole I should have seen long ago. Yuri with the hair established when a demon hides their heart, they become immortal. The only way to kill them is to find and destroy their heart. Naraku himself uses this trick to make himself harder to kill.

Naraku also holds the hearts of his "children" so they have to obey him, like Kagura. Yet, they aren't immortal.

Sure, you can speculate there's more to it, and that Naraku ommited some sorcery that provides immortality, but the manga itself never tells this, so its a plot hole.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 02:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Inuyasha. About time I finshed the manga.

I just noticed a plot hole I should have seen long ago. Yuri with the hair established when a demon hides their heart, they become immortal. The only way to kill them is to find and destroy their heart. Naraku himself uses this trick to make himself harder to kill.

Naraku also holds the hearts of his "children" so they have to obey him, like Kagura. Yet, they aren't immortal.

Sure, you can speculate there's more to it, and that Naraku ommited some sorcery that provides immortality, but the manga itself never tells this, so its a plot hole.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 02:22 PM
Jmanghan

Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac (1986 version)

Up to episode 7, it looks kind of like a mash-up of YuYu Hakusho and Dragon Ball Z, me like.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2020 06:05 PM
vansonbee
Isee

DanMachi s3 - so far, its better than s2. I heard s2 cut out of lot content.
Golden Kamuy s3 - underrated, more people should watch this.
Yashahime - a sequel to InuYasha. It won't live up to the prequel, but at least its not like Boruto.
The Irregular at Magic High School - Started watching cause its recommendation for "Solo Leveling".
Noblesse - pretty terrible, looks like a few characters are missing and you've to watch "Noblesse: Awakening" to understand whats going on. Still will continue to watch, since I am avid fan of the Korean manga.
AOT s3 part 1 - missing the titans a bit, but the build-up is good.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2020 04:54 AM