KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » What anime are you currently watching?

What anime are you currently watching?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Yo, finally got around to watching trigun after like twenty years. Real good, but vash got insufferable near the end. Any recommendations of something similar but less preachy?

See the Trigun movie.

And then maybe Outlaw Star.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 02:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Akatsuki no Yona.
Is that any good?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 06:52 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Its like a reverse harem trope, but with decent story and zero cringe fest. Even when the guys outnumber the girls.

A decent 8/10 series in my book.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 08:26 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Is that any good?

I was pretty disappointed since my expectations were high, but it wasn't bad. It does fall into the category of incomplete adaptations that are likely to never be completed, so there's that. I wouldn't really recommend watching it unless you've got a lack of items on your backlog.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 11:30 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Finished the second season of Attack on Titan. It's been a long time since I saw the first season, but the plot and pacing of the second season were on point.

Originally posted by vansonbee
Its like a reverse harem trope,

So basically it's a cuckfest? Get the **** out.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 05:16 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Read HunterXHunter up past the Chimera Ant arc so far.

If [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the rose bomb kills over time from the fallout, shouldn't everyone in the area have been infected? Including the wolf guy and Palm, who was actually in the same room with Meruem?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Finished Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2, so I'm finally up to date with the anime, and Season 4 is released in a year.

Great show.

Originally posted by cdtm
Read HunterXHunter up past the Chimera Ant arc so far.

If [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the rose bomb kills over time from the fallout, shouldn't everyone in the area have been infected? Including the wolf guy and Palm, who was actually in the same room with Meruem?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It kills Meruem and the two Royal Guards who dug him out of the fallout.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 02:35 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

MY HERO ACADEMIA

What a great show. Awesome myth building, and a huge entertaining cast of heroes and villains.
Excellent action, humor, drama...what’s not to like?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 02:54 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

That absolute shit characters. Deku is one of the worst MCs ever. And Bakugo, who acts as the secondary protagonist of the show, is somehow even worse.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 03:49 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^cool.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 03:52 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

No problem. I’m glad I could clarify for you. thumb up

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 04:00 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No need, I already know what type of poster YOU are. smile

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 04:05 AM
ares834

One who tells hard truths rather then spams the board with “good morning, good afternoon, and good night” nonsense. yes

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 04:12 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by ares834
That absolute shit characters. Deku is one of the worst MCs ever. And Bakugo, who acts as the secondary protagonist of the show, is somehow even worse.
Low IQ post. thumb down

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 04:20 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Nah, just can't put up with Deku kissing Bakugo's ass every episode despite the fact that Bakugo is a piece of shit who made Deku's life hell and still tries to do so due to his infantile jealousy. If it weren't for that, I'd think Deku was a fine but generic shoenen protagonist. But his relationship with Bakugo absolutely ruins the character.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 04:27 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Yea, I really can't stand Deku. It's like they wanted to take Goku and his brain-damaged head with thinking Vegeta is his best bud, and apply that to Deku, who is suppose to be relatively smart. Deku is all like I love you Bakugo, and Bakugo literally gets along, barely, with two people. And they fact that Kirishima and Denki are nice, and just kind of shrug off what Bakugo does is kind of annoying. I never thought a character could be more entitled than Sasuke, and then here came Bakugo.

Course, the side characters are the only reason I've kept watching the show as it is.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 05:37 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^the first season of the show was the hardest for me to really enjoy, if only because Deku seemed to burst into tears in every scene. I mean, it was funny af but annoying.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Low IQ post. thumb down

^^^haha!
Ah, you know what they say about opinions and assholes...
...I had an opinion and ares834 is...yes

Luckily i won’t be back in this forum anytime soon.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 07:56 AM
ares834

I know what they say about opinions and assholes. But, apparently, you do not. Which isn't at all a surprise.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 08:07 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^the first season of the show was the hardest for me to really enjoy, if only because Deku seemed to burst into tears in every scene. I mean, it was funny af but annoying.

^^^haha!
Ah, you know what they say about opinions and assholes...
...I had an opinion and ares834 is...yes

Luckily i won’t be back in this forum anytime soon.

But that will skew the IQ average even lower!

Who will pick up the load then, Wonder Man?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 07:28 PM
cdtm

And Deku is about average, imo. Not the best protagonist, but hardly the worst.

He's not even in Ippo's galaxy, if we're talking bad protagonist.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 07:30 PM