KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Fetishes and/or Kinks

Fetishes and/or Kinks
Started by: James T. Kirk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
heartfire

I don't know whether to be flattered that you feel like I'm an old friend, or simply annoyed that you think I'm a sock. Maybe both. And you're taking the thread off topic.

Anyway, Fantastic Four and Daredevil are completely lame in every single version, although I like Jennifer Garner.

The only reason I'd be interested in Hulk is due to my transmogrification/disfigurement fetishes and my fetish for green skin. Though really the She-hulk is better for that. It was permanent in her case, wasn't it? The Hulk himself would only be interesting if he could be a regular blood or sperm donor.

The lady who donned this witch costume is right - if only it were socially acceptable for her to dress like that every day. She does look larger than life and kind of unnatural. Much more like my dream lady than she does ordinarily.

Attachment: wicked-witch-of-the-west-makeup-and-costume-tutorial-elphaba-wicked-halloween-costume-ideas.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 07:28 AM
heartfire is currently offline Click here to Send heartfire a Private Message Find more posts by heartfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by heartfire
Ahh my friend, there is nothing mysterious about me. I'm the most boring person here. Only my kinks are interesting.

Now this lovely creature - an actual nightmare - is probably supposed to be something in between a human woman and some kind of equine creature. A genetically engineered chimera? But her face is drawn like a depiction of a disfigured lady. Is attraction to ladies with horsey faces a kink?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tao1Ic8qVkM
Ask Matthew Broderick.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 12:01 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by heartfire
I don't know whether to be flattered that you feel like I'm an old friend, or simply annoyed that you think I'm a sock. Maybe both. And you're taking the thread off topic.

Anyway, Fantastic Four and Daredevil are completely lame in every single version, although I like Jennifer Garner.

The only reason I'd be interested in Hulk is due to my transmogrification/disfigurement fetishes and my fetish for green skin. Though really the She-hulk is better for that. It was permanent in her case, wasn't it? The Hulk himself would only be interesting if he could be a regular blood or sperm donor.

The lady who donned this witch costume is right - if only it were socially acceptable for her to dress like that every day. She does look larger than life and kind of unnatural. Much more like my dream lady than she does ordinarily.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 12:07 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heartfire

I admire Jennifer because of her versatility as an actress. She can give off a sense of warmth, and strength too if required.

On the subject of freckled faces again - you all know that advertisers online are like those mendacious adverts in old British newspapers were before they had to conform to any standards. They would advertise tonics to make men grow to six feet - and show stick figures with little lines coming off their heads so they looked amazed. They would also claim to make potions that would turn a young woman with thin, straggly hair into a different woman with thick, sleek and glossy hair...

There are a lot of strange adverts for beauty aids and supposed easy body modifications online. YouTube has a lot of supposed subliminal videos that can turn the viewers beautiful or change their bodies... somehow. It seems like a load of bunkum. But the subject of freckled faces is a bit mixed. 90% of videos on the subject are for getting freckled faces and 10% are for removing them. Weird. Then 90% of people agree with me that freckled faces are more beautiful, 10% think they are less so. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 05:34 PM
heartfire is currently offline Click here to Send heartfire a Private Message Find more posts by heartfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heartfire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFt_GsfA87U

The face of the girl at 00:15 is gorgeous though, definitely what an advertisement image of beauty ought to be like. Of course, simply watching the video won't give anyone a beautiful face like that.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:10 PM
heartfire

Heavy makeup however is unattractive if it should conceal a gorgeous complexion. Take the model Cintia Dicker with very heavy makeup:

Attachment: cintia dicker.jpg

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 09:05 PM
heartfire

This is her when she is showing off her gorgeous complexion.

Attachment: gorgeous complexion.jpg

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 09:06 PM
James T. Kirk
Captain

Bumpity bump.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 05:16 AM
Archaeopteryx

I'll never tell

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 10:31 AM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote