KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Faora vs. Thanos

Faora vs. Thanos
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Faora vs. Thanos

Base Thanos with no gems

H2H only

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 12:10 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Base Thanos with no gems

H2H only

Who wins

Thanos beats her down.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 12:19 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Her Kryptonian genetic advantage would wreck Thanos in the asspipe

(please log in to view the image)

Speed + she's way better looking than Thanos

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 12:19 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Hate to say it but Faora actually has a good chance here. If she has her mask weakness then Thanos can exploit that, but without it then Faora for the majority.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 12:47 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Faora is quite a bit weaker than Clark even as of MoS and probably even Zod, so she would probably struggle to do any lasting damage to Thanos in hand to hand. But she does have a gargantuan speed advantage against him, and would likely not land a single blow. What it might come down to is stamina. Thanos has a lot of stamina, but Faora's should be virtually inexhaustible under Earth's atmosphere and in the sunlight. Thanos will tire from eating free punches and trying to tag a considerably faster and smaller foe, and will eventually be laid out.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:02 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL_4U5gwbmM

Minute 3:53 a Warthog was able to knock back and partially knock down the Kryptonian fellow (I forgot his name, the guy ain't that famous).

A punch from Thanos would mean dare news for the Kryptonian girl. Considering the fact that we never saw her speed blitz, I say Thanos catches her eventually.

I predict for a Loki ending for her.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:21 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Considering the fact that we never saw her speed blitz
laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by NemeBro
laughing out loud

Having a good time. Guess your computer is fixed.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:29 AM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

A GIF was literally posted like two posts above and Josh says she never used speedblitz

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:30 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
A GIF was literally posted like two posts above and Josh says she never used speedblitz

By speedblitz i meant Faora freezing time the way Clark did in JL.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:31 AM
NemeBro

Having a good time. Guess your computer is fixed.
Yeah I worked out the problem and fixed it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:33 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

By speedblitz i meant Faora freezing time the way Clark did in JL.

Freezing time is not what speedblitz means.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:46 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah I worked out the problem and fixed it.

That is nice

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:46 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
Freezing time is not what speedblitz means.

Well that's what i had in mind.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:47 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Well that's what i had in mind.

It's true that Faora is not as fast as Superman, but she's still quite a ways faster than Thanos.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:48 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
It's true that Faora is not as fast as Superman, but she's still quite a ways faster than Thanos.

I don't disagree. And yet to get grabbed by Thanos would prove fatal. Spider Man got grabbed so... She will eventually.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 01:53 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I don't disagree. And yet to get grabbed by Thanos would prove fatal. Spider Man got grabbed so... She will eventually.

Spiderman is the biggest jobber of the mcu. It's hardly a fair comparison

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 02:04 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Spidey is both a giant b!tch in the MCU as well as much slower than Faora.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 02:20 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thanos is way stronger and tougher. He only has to hit her once, to damage the helmet. After that, it's a beatdown.

Thanos is also surprisingly agile, fast and clearly very skilled for a giant f*cker that he is.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 02:26 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Thanos wrecks her

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 02:29 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote