KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Motherbox Superman vs. Worldbreaker Hulk

Motherbox Superman vs. Worldbreaker Hulk
Started by: twt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
twt

Motherbox Superman vs. Worldbreaker Hulk

Motherbox Superman (HP) vs. Worldbreaker Hulk (HOTM)

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 11:42 PM
twt is currently offline Click here to Send twt a Private Message Find more posts by twt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Normal Superman

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 12:09 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

WBH STOMPS

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 12:26 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman wins

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 12:31 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Superman drops the motherbox in order to not kill Hulk accidentally.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 12:56 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superman drops the motherbox

In fear.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 05:06 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Of killing such a tortured man unintentionally

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 05:35 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Superman tells the motherbox to remove Hulk's gamma energy then chills.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 07:47 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Has it drained such high levels before? Since I know it's super hax, but don't know much else.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 07:55 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by Damborgson
Has it drained such high levels before? Since I know it's super hax, but don't know much else.
It took the entire energy of the Central Power Battery and merged it with Hal in Darkseid War making him a Universal God. Energy manipulation at that level would make Galactus blush.

As much as some people like WBH, I hope there's nobody here arguing it gets into 'Parallax' level.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 08:07 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
Has it drained such high levels before?

quote:
It took the entire energy of the Central Power Battery and merged it with Hal in Darkseid War making him a Universal God.

So, no, it hasnt. Thats all you had to say.

Good thread, very lively w. the humor.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 09:55 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Phil
It took the entire energy of the Central Power Battery and merged it with Hal in Darkseid War making him a Universal God. Energy manipulation at that level would make Galactus blush.

As much as some people like WBH, I hope there's nobody here arguing it gets into 'Parallax' level.
You know, I came into this thinking that Supes would just beat the ever loving shit out of Hulk the old fashioned way... But this is a very good point. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 12:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He couldnt even beat Doomsday and no matter how much you all want to wank Doomsday, he is no where near this version of Hulk in strength... even Pak admitted that his intentions was to make Hulk, even at WWH levels, unbeatable... even to the likes of Superman. WBH is a different beast all together. He would absolutely slaughter Superman... even with this upgrade.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 12:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I can't prove my point any other way, so I'm going to mention writer interviews, even though I have literally been told dozenS of times in the past that they are inadmissible here."

Lol, this is carver9.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
He couldnt even beat Doomsday and no matter how much you all want to wank Doomsday, he is no where near this version of Hulk in strength... even Pak admitted that his intentions was to make Hulk, even at WWH levels, unbeatable... even to the likes of Superman. WBH is a different beast all together. He would absolutely slaughter Superman... even with this upgrade.

As much as I think Hulk wins (sans BFR), that's as bad an argument as there is in this thread.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:13 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

As time marches on, people try to forget what they once read, but it will not change the fact that the Hulk one shot an entire solar system. Doomsday has never shown these levels of power. I see the attempt to drag this version of the Hulk down to this level, but it's not really working. Hulk wins, and wins easily. What a silly topic.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 08:14 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Superman wins by bfr.
Otherwise stalemate (Supes uses speed to avoid being hit)
If Supes gets hit or gets hit by the pressure wave of a thunderclap then he will lose.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 09:19 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Philosophía
Superman tells the motherbox to remove Hulk's gamma energy then chills.

Motherbox breaks, Superman gets eaten.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 09:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman gets eaten.
Hey, whatever works for Hulk, but I don't think Supes swings that way.

Unless pink kryptonite is involved.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 09:40 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Motherbox breaks
Because Superman headshots Hulk with it

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 09:51 PM