KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ikaris vs various Marvel bricks

Ikaris vs various Marvel bricks
Started by: zopzop

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Lol he not only used it with Cho....

Even Weapon H got Cho's feats, lol.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 09:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

When did I say that?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 09:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
This is standard NON Loebforce Rulk. I should have mentioned that in the OP. You really think the last two are a tossup?

Have you seen Ikaris face off vs Namor/Hammond Human Torch/Captain America? Captain America was doing nothing against him. He was completely ignoring Hammond's flames (and this guy is pretty powerful). He was doing all this while going toe to toe with Namor :
(please log in to view the image)

He's also gone up against Herc and did damn good (Ikaris didn't really want to fight Herc either, he thought he was Gilgamesh and wantd to jog his memory) :
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I think he'd break Hercules if he was serious. This is Ikaris unleashed :
Yes, that's Ghaur in Celestial armor being staggered and crying out in pain from an assault by Ikaris. And keep in mind these are the classic Celestials, not the current jobber losers.

Yeah,I've seen the fight with namor,cap obviously would be useless in this situation, Hammond up until that point was pretty rusty and/or toned down,hewas just as useless against the kree pursuer sent to fight him (Bucky did better than he did),his radioactive blast which je had brrn prepping throughout didnt even take out all the kree fodders,that arc was a low fot hammond,i mean,he dropped hyperion with a single hit for petes sake,but the fight against ikaris,his attacks on ikaris was just a front,he was actually spreading radiation around the area to detonate, basically you could take them both out and leave only namor and the balance of the fight wouldn't change in that scenario

And as for the namor and ikaris fight, neither of them were at full power,ikaris was fighting the desire to kill,namor had been imprisoned throughout after having been reduced to almost a skeleton beforehand by a weapon made for him by the kree

And his eye beams were the only things that bothered namor there, physically,namor was all over him, Everytime ikaris managed to get the upper hand,it was because of his HV, when it came to h2h,

And then namor got him in the Nelson

At the end,ikaris couldn't stand by himself,namor had zero ailments and was just fine.

Ofcourse,I skipped some scans in-between,not trying to mislead anyone

Now this isn't exactly a worthy mention for either men, neither truly went all out, Neither went for the kill, Neither dominated the other,and the extra participants were incapable ( in that instance) of really changing the outcome
Ikaris came off worse than nanor did, whether it was from the strain of fighting or resisting the Monday control or both,still remains,it wasn't a low showing for neither men,but not a very good one either

The fight against hercc isn't all that,he cheapshotted him from behind,her threw him off when he came close,he rammed into her,who responded with three punches,then ikaris did his light move and herc was confused by the name of the forgotten one, Neither went all out, neither truly damaged the other,hardly proof that he would break herc

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 09:32 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Damn dude, way to phuck up the thread with those non resized pics.

But anyway, here is the entire fight in context (thanks to OAS):

They dogpiled him and he straight up admitted he wasn't hitting them with his full power. You keep bringing up the fact that it was 'only ' his HV that was affecting Namor, last time I checked I didn't limit this purely H2H. Ikaris is allowed to use any/all of his abilities.

Regarding Hercules, Ikaris' 'cheapshot' wasn't meant to kill or maim. It was meant to jog "Gilgamesh's" memory. Even still Hercules cried out in pain and went down. Hercules is no stranger to cheapshots because he did the same thing to Ikaris a few panels later. Ikaris' casual energy attacks are powerful enough to cause a CL100 character like Hercules extreme pain.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 10:34 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by zopzop
I now regret including any Hulk in a VS thread. Live and learn. Happy Dance

You should've seen that coming.

Originally posted by carver9
When did I say that?

My chocolate boy, I think you're gonna get slapped with quotes. Again.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 10:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

When did I say that?

I think u said something along the lines of Weapon H having Chos dna or something therefore saying he was equal to Cho by default. I'm paraphrasing but thats the gist of it

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:34 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I'm gonna need a bigger version of those scans if you have them there, Genii.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:52 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Much bigger.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Off topic but isnt hammond like Namor level himself ?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 12:22 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Off topic but isnt hammond like Namor level himself ?

In what sense?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 12:25 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In what sense?

Iirc he lost his flame...went completely radioactive and got a powerup

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 12:35 AM
DarkSaint85

When did I say that?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Maybe, I haven't seen him thunderclap yet so I don't know. I might've missed it.

He has Cho DNA in him. Just as strong, etc... he can thunder clap.

Now, I don't actually care about Weapon Hs strength level. Am pretty sure he's way up there.

But the reasoning for him being able to thunderclap, or at least, part of the reasoning, being because he shares Cho's DNA.....lol.

Imagine if we extended it here? Whose cousin (i.e. with SOME shared DNA) is Jennifer Walters again? How did she get her powers again?

She's literally more Hulk than anyone else is.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 07:51 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote