I see posts here and there from people that they don't like the Vong...yet they never really explain why.
I'm kinda indifferent to them myself, but is the hate directed at the species themselves or how the stories were written?
I haven't really read through all the books or comics, but what I have read is something I find interesting because it's not...
Rebels or Republic(Old or New) vs Empire(Sith or Galactic) or Jedi vs Sith.
But it's two former enemies coming together and fighting a new threat that just popped into their galaxy to takeover, I find the idea interesting and it moves the galaxy forward. So am I missing something?
__________________ "Commence primary ignition."
Last edited by Zenwolf on Aug 30th, 2018 at 07:49 PM
+++ of Vong:
- Final, something new than Empire vs. Rebels/Republic, Jedi vs. Sith
- Great unification of galaxy
- Total apocalypse, the final era of everything
- Shows that Star Wars universe is infinite
- Epic culture of Vongs
- Good stories
--- of Vong:
- retarded Force stuff
- Zonama Sekot is over the top