KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Thor vs. Ares

MCU Thor vs. Ares
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
Correction. How do you if I replied to the statement or answered the question?

The fact that you are trying to create riddles instead of giving straight answers is just you outright admitting that youre trolling.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:12 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Darth Thor
The fact that you are trying to create riddles instead of giving straight answers is just you outright admitting that youre trolling.

That's what Silent does. You didn't realize that?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:40 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Except Silent doesnt consistently come out with ridiculous claims to lowball a character he doesnt like.

Have you seen him shit on Supermans speed since JL came out the way you have been consistently shitting on Thors insane Durability and Lightning/Power output feats since IW came out?

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 7th, 2018 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 03:58 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Except Silent doesnt consistently come out with ridiculous claims to lowball a character he doesnt like.

Have you seen him shit on Supermans speed since JL came out the way you have been consistently shitting on Thors insane Durability and Lightning/Power output feats since IW came out?

Lol yes he does. He shat on Superman's speed by downplaying it since we don't see sonic booms.

He has MANY TIMES downplayed Superman and others feats (a lot in the comic vs forum) for years. I'm surprised you never noticed it.

Durability and Power output are relative terms. What durable to me might not be durable to another.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 01:21 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Lol yes he does. He shat on Superman's speed by downplaying it since we don't see sonic booms.

He has MANY TIMES downplayed Superman and others feats (a lot in the comic vs forum) for years. I'm surprised you never noticed it.

Durability and Power output are relative terms. What durable to me might not be durable to another.

You really are either stupid or a liar. My talk about the lack of Sonic booms was when I specifically stated I was applying your logic to the scene.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 01:42 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Lol no.

Everyone agrees Thors new feats are insane, except for you. You clearly have an anti Thor/Marvel agenda.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 04:10 AM
ShadowFyre

Lol @relative. So to you, Thor's feats are meh?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 12:44 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is just a massive strength difference, I don't care if you make Ares immune to lightning for the fight. Wonder Woman herself has strength feats that do not compare to the likes of Thor.

Thor just beats Ares down.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 01:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Why is people arguing phucking lightning?

Thor bashes his head in, like he tried with Cap.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 01:55 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just a little attempted murder between friends.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 01:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Why is people arguing phucking lightning?

Because h1a8 was being annoying claiming theres nothing special about Thors Lightning attacks.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 04:37 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol @relative. So to you, Thor's feats are meh?

Yup, a durability feat I highly respect is aircraft bulletproof feats.
Thor does have a good feat or two though.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 11:25 PM
Silent Master

Mainly because you such at research and math.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 11:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Mainly because you are good at research and math.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 11:34 PM
Silent Master

Mainly because you such at research and math.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 11:35 PM
Darth Thor

So you highly respect both IMs and Hulks durability. Just not Thors who has proven himself more durable than both... And even going by your lowballing can take the full heat and radiation of a star?

Lol Okay Troll.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 11:41 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

So you highly respect both IMs and Hulks durability. Just not Thors who has proven himself more durable than both... And even going by your lowballing can take the full heat and radiation of a star?

Lol Okay Troll.

Ya know, I just realized something.... Wouldn't taking the full energy of a star being siphoned through him also include it's gravitational force? Since it's the star's gravitational pressure as much as it's heat and radiation that allows shaping of Uru-metal (You don't get stuff that dense outside of a star because of the incredible pressures within them is what makes them possible.) The densest material outside of a star that we know of is Osmium, and that doesn't hold a candle to the densities of inner star material because of this gravitational pressure, and that gravity is required to shape Uru Metal.

Uru Metal Osmium

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sep 9th, 2018 at 12:23 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 12:21 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

If h1 is really that desperate for Thor resisting bullets, there us him tanking Ultron's strafing fire with the Quinjet in AOU

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 02:32 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
If h1 is really that desperate for Thor resisting bullets, there us him tanking Ultron's strafing fire with the Quinjet in AOU

Oh yeah completely forgot lol

https://youtu.be/u1LNLRw7d_c

At 0:25.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 05:09 AM
Silent Master

H1 will claim that there's no proof any of those bullets actually hit Thor, even though that's obviously the intent of the scene.

Proving once again he doesn't actually care about the intent of the people making the movie, just what he can claim is their intent when it fits his argument.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 05:34 AM