KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Trans Tier Tournament

The Trans Tier Tournament
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

The Trans Tier Tournament

Welcome everyone...to the big leagues.

(please log in to view the image)

Here's the deal, this is a single post free for all tournament.

The list of characters:

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Old King Thor, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus, Void Sentry, World Breaker Hulk

The list is open to editing, as you may know of a trans tier character that is not on the list and wish to include him.

Battlefield:

Is the sacred world of the Kai's. So planet sized, and incredibly durable, breaking it will not be an issue.

DA RULES:

NO BFR (teleporting to the other side of the planet is okay, you just can't teleport someone into a black hole far away, for example)

No time shenanigans (for simplicity's sake)

No leaving the battlefield for more than 1 second, so no Kryptonians fly off to a star then come back super charged (the planet is the battlefield however, so plenty of moving space)

The battlefield also has a moon, the fight may be continued on it as well and will not count against the user.

Once you pick your character, it runs the risk of being VETO'D, should 3 or more posters chime in against it.

Other than that...time to battle.

Once everything is squared away, we'll decide when your post should be in, as will judges and whatnot.

Everyone is welcome, let's make this as packed as possible thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 06:58 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'll take Amazo.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

CROWN ME AS THE WINNER NOW!!!!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:03 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Excellent choices thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:30 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I'll take Amazo.

World.

Breaker.

Hulk.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:31 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Re: The Trans Tier Tournament

Originally posted by Damborgson
Welcome everyone...to the big leagues.

Here's the deal, this is a single post free for all tournament.

The list of characters:

Amazo, Appolyon, The Asgardian Destroyer, Black Racer, Blackheart, Blaze, Count Abyss, Death Urge, Despero, The Doctor, Doomsday (H/P), Dr. Fate, Dr. Strange, Eclipso, Elders of the Universe (minus Ego), Fernus, Gog, Gray Man, High Evolutionary, Ion (current), Jenny Quantum, The Keeper, King Thor, Magus (original), Mangog, Mongul I (Pre Crisis), Nightmare, Old King Thor, Onimar Synn, Onslaught, Queen of Fables, Resurrection Man 1 Million, Sentinel (Alan Scott), Silver Age Kryptonians/Daxamites, Solusandra, Stayne, Strange Visitor, Sun Eater, Superboy Prime, Superman 1 Million, Takion, Thanos, Tyrant (powered down), Validus, Void Sentry, World Breaker Hulk

The list is open to editing, as you may know of a trans tier character that is not on the list and wish to include him.

Battlefield:

Is the sacred world of the Kai's. So planet sized, and incredibly durable, breaking it will not be an issue.

DA RULES:

NO BFR (teleporting to the other side of the planet is okay, you just can't teleport someone into a black hole far away, for example)

No time shenanigans (for simplicity's sake)

No leaving the battlefield for more than 1 second, so no Kryptonians fly off to a star then come back super charged (the planet is the battlefield however, so plenty of moving space)

The battlefield also has a moon, the fight may be continued on it as well and will not count against the user.

Once you pick your character, it runs the risk of being VETO'D, should 3 or more posters chime in against it.

Other than that...time to battle.

Once everything is squared away, we'll decide when your post should be in, as will judges and whatnot.

Everyone is welcome, let's make this as packed as possible thumb up

U just broke little 'ole leo's heart with this thread. What happens to his one post tourney now? Down the forgotten bin if u ask me. This ain't rite.

Neways, cool thread bro.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:42 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I bumped it. I have not forgotten Leo. I will avenge him.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

The last gasp for air of a dying idea.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Sep 3rd, 2018 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:46 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Pretty good idea

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 08:04 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
World.

Breaker.

Hulk.

I would never give Hulk the nod against Amazo. EVER

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 08:24 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

:-)

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 08:34 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Would Fernus be overkill?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 08:39 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Are you selecting him?? He's fair game so long as the other members don't veto you

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 08:49 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Well, I just might.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 08:50 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Okay, I'll put you down thumb up

DS are you selecting Hulk ??

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 08:52 PM
shadowknight

You forgot Tangent Superman & Elemental Firestorm.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 08:53 PM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Damborgson
Okay, I'll put you down thumb up

DS are you selecting Hulk ??

I am.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 08:55 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Dr. Fate

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 08:55 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

The Doctor

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 09:52 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hrm. i may take part in this but i'll be grumpy about it. thunder stealer.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 09:58 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote