KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Trans Tier Tournament

The Trans Tier Tournament
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blight
Less than Newbie

I'm moving to near ATL in a couple years after I graduate. We should get a beer.

-_-

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 11:00 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blight
I'm moving to near ATL in a couple years after I graduate. We should get a beer.

IT'S A TRAP!!!

This guy is a SUPPORTER and FRIEND of the SCUM known as Pr!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 11:19 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I'm getting error 502 from my desktop, but I will fix this soon ! smile

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 05:24 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Do you want me to try and send the Google docs?

You can then compare it to my post, to make sure I haven't added in extra sentences dealing with the danger that is Carver?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 05:53 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Blight

I dont drink sad but I'll drink a couple with you. I work in the heart of downtown ATL... whenever you're near, let me know before hand and we can meet up on my lunch. You're going to love it though. I don't know where you're coming from but ATL have been a new experience for me and the money is good.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*Edited beatboks' post in the Tourney thread. All of his links should be working properly now.

Not sure what Dambo's plans are, but as mentioned, if carv and LOB want to send me their original write-ups, I can edit them into the thread as well so that all links work... Or Dambo can make a new thread with working links. Whichever.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by carver9
I dont drink sad but I'll drink a couple with you. I work in the heart of downtown ATL... whenever you're near, let me know before hand and we can meet up on my lunch. You're going to love it though. I don't know where you're coming from but ATL have been a new experience for me and the money is good.

I just realized that I cant drink while on lunch. laughing out loud

Itll have to be after work. Just let me know.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
*Edited beatboks' post in the Tourney thread. All of his links should be working properly now.

Not sure what Dambo's plans are, but as mentioned, if carv and LOB want to send me their original write-ups, I can edit them into the thread as well so that all links work... Or Dambo can make a new thread with working links. Whichever.

I'll send you my write up.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:18 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Galan007

And mine?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yours hasn't been posted yet.

I was moreso looking at trying to fix the write-ups that have been posted so far, because Id's post was the only one with working links. I fixed beatboks' post, so that just leaves carv and LOB to tidy up for now.

But like I said, I'm not sure what Dambo's plans are moving forward.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Fair enough thumb up

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:37 PM
carver9

It's not letting me forward my post that I sent to damborgson due to the way that I sent it to him. I'm sh** out of luck. Damborgson, can you send Galan what I sent you.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:08 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Coming from Portland, Oregon. So god damn sick of this place.

Ok ok I'll stop derailing.

-_-

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 03:04 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

It's not letting me forward my post that I sent to damborgson due to the way that I sent it to him. I'm sh** out of luck. Damborgson, can you send Galan what I sent you.
Go to your "sent messages" in your pm. Copy and paste your words and copy and paste each individual link.

That is if you can't quote it. It's going to be a little bit of work, but you already have what you sent to Dambo, you just have to look for the ability to look at the messages you sent. Look inside yourself, the power is already there

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 04:53 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*LOB's post edited. All links should be in working order.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 07:25 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Sorry guys, getting on this thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 07:40 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Go to your "sent messages" in your pm. Copy and paste your words and copy and paste each individual link.

That is if you can't quote it. It's going to be a little bit of work, but you already have what you sent to Dambo, you just have to look for the ability to look at the messages you sent. Look inside yourself, the power is already there

Lol... I'll try that when I get home.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 09:24 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Damborgson
Sorry guys, getting on this thumb up

Did you get more OPs?
4/9 is a pretty poor turn out.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 01:11 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I didn't get more OP's actually only Darksaint.

Between my side of things and the site being genuinely difficult with me, I just asked DS to put his post in the thread directly thumb up

I'll tell the judges to get right on it ! One of which will be me smile

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 03:09 AM
DarkSaint85

Done.

Remember the clarifications needed Damborg! Lol.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:29 AM