KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Trans Tier Tournament

The Trans Tier Tournament
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I would never give Hulk the nod against Amazo. EVER

You should be happy Dark is taking the reigns here.

Don't you WANT Hulk to win an argument, for a change?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 01:32 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Tournament update:

Okay so this is the list so far:

Carver - Amazo

LoB - Super Boy Prime

DS- World Breaker Hulk (Gigantic version)

Adam Grimes- Fernus

ID- Dr. Fate

Smurph - The Doctor

XJL - Kal Kent

Beatboks - Sentinel Alan Scott

Eon Blue - Jenny Quantum

Glad to see some non regulars participating, if anyone else wants to they are welcome of course, but get in your picks BY FRIDAY 09/07/2018

After the picking is over, I will need your OP's by the FOLLOWING FRIDAY, or 09/14/2018

Depending on how things go, I may draft Thanos as well.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 05:58 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I was thinking about entering with a Immortus/Kang with Access to everything he has, but you did ban Time Manipulation so I'd be shooting myself in the foot pretty hard.

If Void Sentry is in this it means Molecule Man is fair game right? shifty

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:27 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Indeed it is thumb up as are the Void's other ridiculous abilities

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:31 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Also for this tournament his copy ability is banned, good luck Carver.

You joke, but Carver goes into Amazo threads and assumes his copy ability is off.

Damborg, which version of Amazo is Carver packing? The one that fought the JLA and had Batman cutting his legs off? Or the one that Black Adam tore the head off?
Or the one that had Nightwing blowing the head off with C4?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:32 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Damborgson
V&V Despero
Gray Man before his replacement
Onimar Synn - JSA

The other two I am unfamiliar with lol

The other one is whether or not Eclipso gets the power level of many or multiple shards of the heart of Darkness. Eclipso was the wrath of the presence when he was old testament fire and brimestone before Spectre became his agent instead. At that level is was Spectre level ish (though we havent feats to prove). His essense was contained in a gem (black diamond) formed on Apocalypse. This was shattered and MOST of his appearances are of a mortal in possession of a single shard of said diamon with Eclipso possessing them via it. In the Darkness within he had obtained many of the Shards and was a threat that required all DC Earths heores to deal with.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:36 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Damborgson
Tournament update:

Beatboks - Sentinel Alan Scott

Actually change of plan. I'll drop Alan for his pre 52 Son Obsidian.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:41 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Also, what are the victory conditions?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 10:47 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

While DC tends to put its heroes into a more consistent hierarchy of power than Marvel, the reverse is true with great intellects. That said, and despite the fact that scientific intelligence is usually prioritized over other dimensions including being a polymath (perhaps rightly and perhaps not), Bruce still gets serious props in the DCU. That's impressive to me.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:33 AM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Pillow Biter
While DC tends to put its heroes into a more consistent hierarchy of power than Marvel, the reverse is true with great intellects. That said, and despite the fact that scientific intelligence is usually prioritized over other dimensions including being a polymath (perhaps rightly and perhaps not), Bruce still gets serious props in the DCU. That's impressive to me.

So I assume this was meant for the whos smarter stark or Wayne thread??

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 12:37 PM
carver9

Wait a minute... Darksaint is the cloud height version of WBH? Dont think that is fair.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 12:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This is the Amazo I'm using by the way.

https://m.imgur.com/24yRuj5

Yes, I know which abilities he had during that scene. It will not be included in my post (Firestorm power, Zatanna magic, etc...).

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 12:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Question: Are you allowed to team up with another member?

Like say, Firelord amping up a Superman?

Assuming you can get anyone to agree to an alliance.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 5th, 2018 at 12:57 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 12:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Everyone knows DS is a fair and loyal team mate

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 01:02 PM
cdtm

I always wanted to play Andre the Giant to someone's Million Dollar Man.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 01:32 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Carver, thank you for specifying thumb up also is that a veto against DS?

And no team ups ! I am still salty about the tournament of power lol...

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 03:53 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, what are the victory conditions?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 04:47 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Wait, is Dirtstain giant WB Hulk here or just Darksaint Dimension Bruce level?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 04:53 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I'll take Caitlyn Marie Jenner

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 05:58 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

KO, death, containment, are all valid win conditions.

Also yes , Dark gets the giant world breaker, the reasoning being Hulk being as limited as he is, the boost gives him a helping hand.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:22 PM