KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Witcher

The Witcher
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Did you guys see the clip of the interviewer at Comic Con trying to trick Cavill into saying he's still Superman?

Kinda funny.

Sounds funny. Post it if you have it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 06:12 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Sounds funny. Post it if you have it.
https://movieweb.com/superman-henry...comic-con-2019/

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 12:41 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Lol yeah that was very awkward. Between the 4 and 5 minute mark talking about that in relation to his Superman vs Witcher fitness level lol.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 04:18 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That was hilarious.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 07:30 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 31st, 2019 06:15 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Looks ****ing great

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 31st, 2019 08:32 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Looks decent. I’m still not expecting much.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2019 08:46 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Jmanghan

looks fracking awesome

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 02:37 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Cavill's delivery was actually surprisingly spot-on. I'll keep an eye out on this and if word of mouth is decent I'll give it a watch.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 02:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Scrotum armour at 1:15 lol. Besides that, rest of it looks decent. Cavill really nails the voice at the 30-odd second mark (yeah, I know I am referring to the game voice acting, but that's what sticks in my head now when I think of him after playing those games).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 02:52 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks better than I expected.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 05:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 05:15 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Hey, I was going to post that. Oh well, still have these:

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 05:39 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

This is actually really looking good.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 06:33 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'm even starting to warm up to the actress for Yen, who I wasn't sold on at all in the beginning, due to her looking so young. But something about that shot at 0:21-0:22 vibe in her featurette gave me serious Yen vibes, at least appearance-wise.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 03:11 AM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I just saw something on YouTube about this. The big swamp spider monster he was fighting looks cool.

Is this out already? Is it good?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2019 01:19 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I just saw something on YouTube about this. The big swamp spider monster he was fighting looks cool.

Is this out already? Is it good?

It comes out on netflix Friday. I will watch it, but I worry it will be shitty.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2019 04:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Watched the first episode. It's basically how Geralt becomes the butcher of Blaviken and the Nilfgaard invasion of Cintra.

Not sure it'll have much appeal outside of fans of the games and books tbh.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2019 01:31 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just started watching stop posting spoilers.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2019 06:42 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Watched the first episode. I thought it was a solid start. Was impressed overall with the action choreography in particular, especially the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Butcher of Blaviken scene.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2019 06:45 PM