KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Russia really is not honest and it's not a friend to the west.

Russia really is not honest and it's not a friend to the west.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
No, you just cuck for Trump when he throws the US under the bus in defense of Putin. You did it back in his interview with O'Reilly and you did it after Helsinki. Logic dictates that you will do it again in the future, should it arise.

Actually I said I didn't like how Trump behaved in Helsinki. I just didn't think it was comparable to Kristallnacht or Pearl Harbor.

So there is no logic here. Just you and Putin trolling.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Actually I said I didn't like how Trump behaved in Helsinki. I just didn't think it was comparable to Kristallnacht or Pearl Harbor.

So there is no logic here. Just you and Putin trolling.
He is a cuck for Putin kid.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
He is a cuck for Putin kid.

Why would a cuck for Putin encourage major European nations to stop buying energy from Russia?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 06:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would a cuck for Putin encourage major European nations to stop buying energy from Russia?
Not what happened, he slammed a pipeline already being built by the Germans, Germany already receives 60% from Russia, however Germany has other options and if that supply stopped it would just go to Qatar etc for liquefied forms it uses Russia because it's cheaper. He probably came out with that bull crap to throw people off the scent, the anti Nord 2 sentiment is something that the last couple of US Governments have been against and it's not going to change. It's a big fat nothing comment and a safe attack on Russia so chumps like you can use it to defend him.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Surt also tried to push the Trump lie that Germany relied on Russia for "60-70% of its energy" total. When NG accounts for only 9% or Germany's total energy needs.

Even after I showed him the hard data that Trump was lying, Surt spun it as Trump was just confused and not lying.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 5th, 2018 at 07:22 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not what happened, he slammed a pipeline already being built by the Germans, Germany already receives 60% from Russia, however Germany has other options and if that supply stopped it would just go to Qatar etc for liquefied forms it uses Russia because it's cheaper. He probably came out with that bull crap to throw people off the scent, the anti Nord 2 sentiment is something that the last couple of US Governments have been against and it's not going to change. It's a big fat nothing comment and a safe attack on Russia so chumps like you can use it to defend him.

Wow that's some nice spinning.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt also tried to push the Trump lie that Germany relied on Russia for "60-70% of its energy." total.

Even after I showed him the hard data that Trump was lying, Surt spun it as Trump was just confused and not lying.

^Literally has lied multiple times today.

ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
https://www.amazon.com/Winter-Comin...d/dp/1511365447

Russia has been pulling this kind of shit for decades so I'm confused at why democrats laughed and laughed at Mitt Romney over his thoughts on Russia and how they are a threat.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^Literally has lied multiple times today.

Once again my legendary memory destroys your lies, here is the page where you did your thing, cucking for Trump:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...pagenumber=1466

So when Trump claimed Germany gets "60 to 70 percent of their energy from Russia", that was what normal people call a "lie". But I see you're still trying to spin a win here.

Because it could expand Russian influence in Europe, I'd imagine.
I know you'll flip out over this, but isn't it possible Trump was merely mistaken instead of lying?

If he saw it said 50%-75% of Germany's natural gas comes from Russia that is probably what he was referring to. He just misunderstood.

Seeing how Trump is, I feel that's just as plausible as him lying. I think if you set aside your TDS you would agree.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once again my legendary memory destroys your lies, here is the page where you did your thing, cucking for Trump:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...pagenumber=1466

But you didn't destroy anything. You have lied multiple times today.

Whereas what you just posted from me was not an example of me lying.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt also tried to push the Trump lie that Germany relied on Russia for "60-70% of its energy" total. When NG accounts for only 9% or Germany's total energy needs.

Pinocchio is his name and lying is what he does.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spinners, liars, and the king of strawmen are now legitimately whining about perceived spinning and lying...lol.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Pinocchio is his name and lying is what he does.

All he does is lie and spin.

See above, my legendary memory just fisted him in the ass again. He totally pushed Trump's Germany/Energy lie and then tried to say Trump wasn't lying when I proved it wrong.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:37 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spinners, liars, and the king of strawmen are now legitimately whining about perceived spinning and lying...lol.
Pinnochio cum clean and be a real boy, all over your face for Trump you cuck!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

See above, my legendary memory just fisted him in the ass again. He totally pushed Trump's Germany/Energy lie and then tried to say Trump wasn't lying when I proved it wrong.

Lol okay it's especially clear now you're trolling. I never once denied that I argued about Trump being confused is just as plausible as him lying.

You are inventing pretend victories, again.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:39 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Absolutely he is the only wooden boy better at pleasuring women with his nose (if he ever got near them) than any other part of his body. Haha.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump doesn't lie, he's just "mistaken" when he says an untruth smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just don't use your army of strawmen for evil.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:43 PM