KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Russia really is not honest and it's not a friend to the west.

Russia really is not honest and it's not a friend to the west.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol nice, I thought you'd say something like this and you can think what you want about me but it doesn't change the fact you're cucking hard for Rob here.

Here we have a website that rates media outlets. Being used by you guys as evidence. The same site you're shitting on has a factual reporting rating the same as CNN. Shouting "CONSPIRACIES!!!!!" is irrelevant. Factual. Reporting. Rating.
Anything I want Surt... I have your permission laughing

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:38 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol so we're gonna use the media rating site, but not REALLY use it. Gotcha guys. Is there a point? You'll just circle jerk each other over this.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Why does CNN have the same factual reporting rating?

Explained to you several times. All "mixed" ratings are not equal. You have to take the whole description into account. As it stands, CNN is not rated as a conspiracy site or pseudoscience. ZeroHedge is.

Let me explain with nuts. Lets say one bowl is composed of 60% almonds, 20% walnuts and 20% cashews, other bowl is 20% almonds, 20% walnuts, 20% cashews and 40% low quality nigh-tasteless filler peanuts. Saying "both bowls are mixed" while technically correct, it's really not the full story when looking closely at the contents smile

YW

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
All "mixed" ratings are not equal. You have to take the whole description into account. As it stands, CNN is not rated as a conspiracy site or pseudoscience. ZeroHedge is.

Let me explain with nuts. Lets say one bowl is composed of 60% almonds, 20% walnuts and 20% cashews, other bowl is 20% almonds, 20% walnuts, 20% cashews and 40% low quality nigh-tasteless filler peanuts. Saying "both bowls are mixed" while technically correct, it's really not the full story when looking closely at the contents smile

YW
Bet Surt replies...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:48 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neat, spin was expected. Moving on.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Surt's can't respond to my facts, so he's dodging again. Was expected, tbh.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neat, spin was expected. Moving on.
Wow, you really won't let Rob hurt you again... You've closed your heart to him.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:50 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, no, I really think he has broken up with you Rob. He feels like an abused spouse the amount you've slapped him up, and he's being strong. wink

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Playing the victim is right out of Trump's bag of tricks.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:55 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Playing the victim is right out of Trump's bag of tricks.
Trumper see, Trumper do. laughing

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

More irony.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:57 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I wonder who is the giver and who is the receiver in rob and putinbot's relationship.

Weird guys!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 12:06 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Why do you imagine those things specifically?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 12:07 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Because the verbal sucking off of each other is reaching such heights that I can only assume they've taken it to the next level.

Imo, it's probably rob who receives.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 12:11 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Rob and Pooty do love to pass that sock back and forth...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 06:21 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Why do you imagine those things specifically?
cause he is very triggered I think Adam and wants attention.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 10:27 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
Because the verbal sucking off of each other is reaching such heights that I can only assume they've taken it to the next level.

Imo, it's probably rob who receives.

The funniest part of all is Rob and Putin have both made similar comments about other posters here and Adam didn't show up to ask why they imagine it.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 10:51 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The funniest part of all is Rob and Putin have both made similar comments about other posters here and Adam didn't show up to ask why they imagine it.
You Jelly?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 12:30 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Maybe I didn't read them. Imagine. That.

How about that tinfoil kid?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 12:50 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote