KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do rightists enjoy serving rich people

Why do rightists enjoy serving rich people
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

What do French Comedians have to do with this?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 06:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

These poor and working-class people love to imagine themselves in a position of wealth. They seem to argue about taxes, the minimum wage, labor laws, and such from that perspective, instead of from their current spread-eagle position in which they're getting ****ed by the wealthy they defend.

"The more a person deems absolute equality among all people to be a desirable condition, the further left he or she will be on the ideological spectrum. The more a person considers inequality to be unavoidable or even desirable, the further to the right he or she will be". --Roderick Stackelberg

Last edited by Eternal Idol on Sep 10th, 2018 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 07:20 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
These poor and working-class people love to imagine themselves in a position of wealth. They seem to argue about taxes, the minimum wage, labor laws, and such from that perspective, instead of from their current spread-eagle position in which they're getting ****ed by the wealthy they defend.

"The more a person deems absolute equality among all people to be a desirable condition, the further left he or she will be on the ideological spectrum. The more a person considers inequality to be unavoidable or even desirable, the further to the right he or she will be". --Roderick Stackelberg
exactly.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 08:16 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Says the guy that rapes his House Boy.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 08:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Says the guy that rapes his House Boy.
you and your homosexual rape fantasies Fly. Yeah I get what you want and whilst we both know I could easily force you, sorry pal, I'm straight.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 08:25 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do leftists enjoy serving Government?

One of the most disturbing things I've ever read on rational wiki: Someone scoffed at the notion that MKUltra was focused on slipping people lsd. He then expouses how involved it was, and ends it with "We learned a lot".

A secret government project that experimented on people without their knowledge or consent, and he says "We learned a lot".

And no one calls him on it.

Conservepedia is stereotypical jokes, but the rational wiki alternative people are creepy..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 08:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most leftists of my generation in Europe are Unionists, who believe in workers rights and the welfare state. We serve each other, the people. We believe in taxes so everyone has a safety net.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 08:39 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Most leftists of my generation in Europe are Unionists, who believe in workers rights and the welfare state. We serve each other, the people. We believe in taxes so everyone has a safety net.

That's because your generation and older lived through some very crappy worker eras and it was upon the backs of your parents that we enjoy...not working 20 hours a day for 10 cents an hour when we are 10 years old.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 10:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
That's because your generation and older lived through some very crappy worker eras and it was upon the backs of your parents that we enjoy...not working 20 hours a day for 10 cents an hour when we are 10 years old.
This is true. I don't disagree with any of that and it will happen again if people don't understand how those with money work.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 10:33 PM
Flyattractor

you and your homosexual rape fantasies Fly. Yeah I get what you want and whilst we both know I could easily force you, sorry pal, I'm straight.

................... laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 10:50 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

................... laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:28 AM
Flyattractor

No meds in the Slave Coast for your condition?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:38 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You do know that part of the one percent is your average small business right? Not just the giant corporations

Why are you for strangling businesses with shitty taxes, regulations, and other such nonsense

In fact your views are way more for the giant corporations like amazon, google, you’re for censorship like they are, your for open borders which brings low wage workers like they are, etc etc

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:11 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:42 PM
Flyattractor

Pootybutt does work for Dictators and Islamic Extremists so it just stands to reason He would support such things.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:44 PM
dadudemon

you're?

To be fair, he used it correctly the first few times.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pootybutt does work for Dictators and Islamic Extremists so it just stands to reason He would support such things.
wacko

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:45 PM
Flyattractor

wacko

Bet your House Boy makes that Face all the time.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:46 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
To be fair, he used it correctly the first few times.
Yeah, then he lost his temper.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:46 PM
Flyattractor

Yeah, then he lost his temper.

Looks more like YOU lost your Temper...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:48 PM