KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do rightists enjoy serving rich people

Why do rightists enjoy serving rich people
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
@#$%

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
These poor and working-class people love to imagine themselves in a position of wealth. They seem to argue about taxes, the minimum wage, labor laws, and such from that perspective, instead of from their current spread-eagle position in which they're getting ****ed by the wealthy they defend.

"The more a person deems absolute equality among all people to be a desirable condition, the further left he or she will be on the ideological spectrum. The more a person considers inequality to be unavoidable or even desirable, the further to the right he or she will be". --Roderick Stackelberg

It goes deeper then that.

A tax credit program for the elderly was just cut. mayor is still obligated to pay for it by law, just without state support.

So he refused to pay. A lot of elderly are saying "Why couldn't they cut it from those other handouts? Free food for kids in schools.

I feel for the kids, but why do I got to pay for it? Us seniors paid in, and now they're screwing us? Screw someone else!"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Looks more like YOU lost your Temper...

Ha! You got 'em good this time. He probably injected a few CCs of roids to cope with this sick burn.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:56 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Originally posted by cdtm
It goes deeper then that.

A tax credit program for the elderly was just cut. mayor is still obligated to pay for it by law, just without state support.

So he refused to pay. A lot of elderly are saying "Why couldn't they cut it from those other handouts? Free food for kids in schools.

I feel for the kids, but why do I got to pay for it? Us seniors paid in, and now they're screwing us? Screw someone else!"
Well this is the difference between the until recently accepted European mindset and that of many people in the US, the Universal understanding anyone can be poor, there but for luck or the grace of God go I and a society is judged by how it looks after the less fortunate. The majority of kids today have never really gone without in the UK so they don't get this.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:58 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by dadudemon
Ha! You got 'em good this time. He probably injected a few CCs of roids to cope with this sick burn.

its his House Boy you should really be feeling sorry for.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Well this is the difference between the until recently accepted European mindset and that of many people in the US, the Universal understanding anyone can be poor, there but for luck or the grace of God go I and a society is judged by how it looks after the less fortunate. The majority of kids today have never really gone without in the UK so they don't get this.

Says the Guy who only got his Nice Career with in a Corrupt Company via His WHITE PRIVILEGE!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

you're?

Kinda weird to conflate the small business owner whose business brings in say $500k a year before taxes and overhead and probably gives themselves a personal salary of around $150K, with the mega millionaires and billionaires, or even the SBO who bring in 35million a year in sales. Then again, that's exactly what the Cult of Trump cucks would do.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Originally posted by dadudemon
laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:04 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Rich people taste like chicken.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Originally posted by Robtard
Kinda weird to conflate the small business owner whose business brings in say $500k a year before taxes and overhead and probably gives themselves a personal salary of around $150K, with the mega millionaires and billionaires, or even the SBO who bring in 35million a year in sales. Then again, that's exactly what the Cult of Trump cucks would do.
It's TI, he's kind of weird Rob. PTSD is a terrible thing.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:06 PM
Putinbot1

Originally posted by BackFire
Rich people taste like chicken.
I'd suggest Duck in Trumps case, all that fat.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:07 PM
BackFire

Duck is delicious.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:08 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

The local plumber with two vans and two employees and the small business who has 200 employees and 7million in annual sales, there's virtually no difference.

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Kind of like how you "DUCK" your House Boy?

Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I'm too tall to effectively duck.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:09 PM
Robtard

You're just not trying hard enough

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:10 PM
BackFire

The correct answer is I'm lazy. If I try to duck I just end up sitting down.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:11 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard

A small business is defined as a company with fewer than 50 employees under many tax and labor laws in the US.

Under this definition, a small business could also mean a Wall Street investment firm that rakes in tens of millions in a single quarter.

Some small business firms rake in millions a year, some pull numbers like you mentioned. Depends on the type of business and how successful they are.

I honestly don't know if I'm helping or hurting your point.

dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yet you QUACK UP all the time.

Happy Dance

BackFire

All this talk of duck is making me want to watch the Mighty Ducks films.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:12 PM
dadudemon

I like Supra/TI. But he got mad at me when I gave one of his new sock accounts a hard time for not posting links to support his position. I didn't know it was him.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:13 PM
dadudemon

All this talk of duck is making me want to watch the Mighty Ducks films.

Duck Tales, man. Get it right.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:13 PM