KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do rightists enjoy serving rich people

Why do rightists enjoy serving rich people
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I like Supra/TI. But he got mad at me when I gave one of his new sock accounts a hard time for not posting links to support his position. I didn't know it was him.

TI is honestly a good guy. I liked talking to him one on one when I did. He gets a little carried away at times on this site, though, with his weird grudges. He knows this.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:15 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
TI is honestly a good guy. I liked talking to him one on one when I did. He gets a little carried away at times on this site, though, with his weird grudges. He knows this.
Pretty much my feelings on TI too. I wish he was consistent and wish he got some cbt... no, not that. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. He is an intelligent guy and probably knows full well what his problems are.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Sep 12th, 2018 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 10:05 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Pretty much my feelings on TI too. I wish he was consistent and which he got some cbt... no, not that. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. He is an intelligent guy and probably knows full well what his problems are.

laughing

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 10:09 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
I like Supra/TI. But he got mad at me when I gave one of his new sock accounts a hard time for not posting links to support his position. I didn't know it was him.
Originally posted by BackFire
Pretty much my feelings on TI too. I wish he was consistent and wish he got some cbt... no, not that. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. He is an intelligent guy and probably knows full well what his problems are.

Pretty much the same feelings towards TI, there's been plenty of times when we were cool and I enjoyed interacting with him, but he's so easy to set off even unintentionally. When he's level-headed, I have no problem being cordial with him.

eg One of the times we had been cordial/cool for a few months and I responded to a post of his in an admittedly somewhat dismissive fashion and I added "sport" at the end; he buttphucking exploded on me 50x more than was reasonable, PM rage galore.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 10:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty much the same feelings towards TI, there's been plenty of times when we were cool and I enjoyed interacting with him, but he's so easy to set off even unintentionally. When he's level-headed, I have no problem being cordial with him.

eg One of the times we had been cordial/cool for a few months and I responded to a post of his in an admittedly somewhat dismissive fashion and I added "sport" at the end; he buttphucking exploded on me 50x more than was reasonable, PM rage galore.
Yeah, he needs to get a little help. So if you're reading this Supra mate... see a Doctor and I'm not saying that to be a ****.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 10:19 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I liked TI. His friends though...

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 10:20 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I liked TI. His friends though...
laughing out loud thumb up True that!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 10:21 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're?

So you’re going to skip over my comment as usual because I made a point yiu didn't like?

Same childish shit every time bro. Lol

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:27 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Was still a step in the right direction for the country at that time.

No it wasn’t.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:22 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The US is in a far better place right now for minorities than it was in the 20's, 40's, 60's, 70's etc. That's all in part because of the positive baby steps that happened throughout history, from the 19th Amendment in the 20's, to Jim Crow being abolished in the 60's to the Equal Rights Act in the 70's. Was/is everything perfect? Obviously not, but you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater; you keep the good and work to fix the not good.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

But Squall doesn't want it to be a good place for minorities. Even if he most assuredly is not part of the only minority that matters.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:30 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The US is in a far better place right now for minorities than it was in the 20's, 40's, 60's, 70's etc. That's all in part because of the positive baby steps that happened throughout history, from the 19th Amendment in the 20's, to Jim Crow being abolished in the 60's to the Equal Rights Act in the 70's. Was/is everything perfect? Obviously not, but you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater; you keep the good and work to fix the not good.

Not according to #BlackLivesMatter.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:36 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

LBJ didn’t do it because he cared or believed Blacks were equaled to Whites. He did it because the Democrats were losing ground to the Republicans.

He’s famous quote is. I’ll have these Negros voting Democrats for the next hundred years.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:55 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Wasn't about Johnson's reasons...

Shit on LBJ all you like, I personally don't care; he came and went out of office before I was born. But that quote is an unsubstantiated claim that the Republicans likely made and pushed it into the minds of people like you.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 13th, 2018 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 08:04 PM
Flyattractor

Yeah. It is NEVER the Democrats Fault when they do RACIST Things.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 08:05 PM
dadudemon

Okay, I can agree to this take. It's better but not because of the American Civil Rights Act. It's better because of the American Civil Rights Movement and not the laws. The laws were expensive and largely ineffective for effecting the change that was needed, as I outlined in that other post.

And, yeah, LBJ is a despicable person but he worked wonders for the Democratic Party and getting minority voters.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 08:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Wasn't about Johnson's reasons...

Shit on LBJ all you like, I personally don't care; he came and went out of office before I was born. But that quote is an unsubstantiated claim that the Republicans likely made and pushed it into the minds of people like you.

One repudiatable quote does not really clean the slate with LBJ:
quote:
These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.

And a classic statement like this about his appointment of Thurgood Marshall:
quote:
Son, when I appoint a n*gger to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a n*gger

The one quote in question is hardly out of line with his well-known and documented racist attitude.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 08:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

My point is, despite the sleuthing that snopes did, it is far more likely that he said it and much worse than not.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 08:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It wouldn't surprise me if a White man born in Texas in 1908 had used disparaging words in regards to Black people though out his life. But the specific quotes are an unknown if he did or did not.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 11:16 PM
Flyattractor

It wouldn't surprise me if a White man born in Texas in 1908 had used disparaging words in regards to Black people though out his life. But the specific quotes are an unknown if he did or did not.

Says Robbie who has often tossed out Homophobic Insults on this very Board.

BINGO!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 03:52 AM