KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Dark Phoenix vs Hela

Dark Phoenix vs Hela
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I got one....

Withstanding a nuke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LwxMDnGLEE

From inside of a bunker. Miles away.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 05:24 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I repeat, Dark Phoenix annihilates Hela....

Dark Phoenix was able to TK a portion of the ocean (easily millions of tons of water) into the sky while simutaneously TK'ing Wolvie...

In other words, it took Wolvies Healing Factor pushing itself harder than we've ever seen it pushed against a Dark Phoenix that was only using a fraction of her power on him...

Besides, Jean hints in the following video that she could kill him (so clearly Logan had gotten though to her on some level as he was trying to reason with her)...

Then, of course, Jean proves that Josh doesnt know what he's talking about as Jean directly asks Logan to "save" her and allows him to kill her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lolKrl8Vwmc

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

Please LoM, illustrate us!!

How does "save me" translates into "kill me".

laughing out loud Dont make me laugh boy.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 06:22 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hahahahahahahahaha!!

Please LoM, illustrate us!!

How does "save me" translates into "kill me".

laughing out loud Dont make me laugh boy.

You are making me laugh as apparently you havent seen the movie if you dont know what she meant by save me...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 07:02 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You are making me laugh as apparently you havent seen the movie if you dont know what she meant by save me...

I have watched the movie! Reason why i know Hela will impale Dark Phoenix.

Ill ask again. How does "save me" translates into "kill me"?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 08:33 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I have watched the movie! Reason why i know Hela will impale Dark Phoenix.

Ill ask again. How does "save me" translates into "kill me"?

Save me meant kill me because she was losing control of the Phoenix Force...

She killed Cyclops earlier in the movie for this very reason...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 10:40 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
From inside of a bunker. Miles away.

That's ok...it was still an excellent feat.

Many, many, characters would have died there as Logan still withstood the Shockwave and Heat generated by the Nuke...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 10:42 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Save me meant kill me because she was losing control of the Phoenix Force...

She killed Cyclops earlier in the movie for this very reason...

Okay I guess you are confusing "save me" with "save them".

Perhaps you should rewatch the movie.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 12:10 AM
TheLordofMurder

Okay I guess you are confusing "save me" with "save them".

Perhaps you should rewatch the movie.

You fool; she was losing herself to the Phoenix Force...eventually there would be no Jean.

If you can't understand the scene, then there is no reason to converse with you...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 12:22 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You fool; she was losing herself to the Phoenix Force...eventually there would be no Jean.

If you can't understand the scene, then there is no reason to converse with you...

The only fool here is the one trying to say that killing is saving. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 01:33 AM
TheLordofMurder

The only fool here is the one trying to say that killing is saving. laughing out loud

Only a fool cannot comprehend the concept of someone saving you from yourself...

Wolverine saved Jean from the Phoenix Force (which was on the verge of consuming her)...

Only someone supremely dense cannot understand that Josh...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 02:46 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Only a fool cannot comprehend the concept of someone saving you from yourself...

Wolverine saved Jean from the Phoenix Force (which was on the verge of consuming her)...

Only someone supremely dense cannot understand that Josh...

I dont remember Logan putting DP's into rehab! Nor Logan using the mutant cure to save her from her powers laughing out loud

So please, explain how impaling someone is saving her/him laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 03:11 AM
TheLordofMurder

I dont remember Logan putting DP's into rehab! Nor Logan using the mutant cure to save her from her powers laughing out loud

Ok...i'll break it down like you are a 2 year old.

You have Jean (the good personality) and The Phoenix (which is the evil and violent personality)...

The Phoenix was getting stronger as the movie progressed...

As Phoenix strengthened, Jean was weakening...

By the end of the movie Jean was barely holding on; Phoenix had nearly consumed her...

Eventually Phoenix would have completely consumed Jean leaving only a violent, unstoppable, evil being behind...

By killing Jean, Logan saved her from her own inner darkness (The Phoenix) which would have devoured her soul...

Do you get it now?

Or are you so dim that this concept is lost on you?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 03:40 AM
Darth Thor

There definitely was that aspect that he needed to kill her to save her. And she definitely let him lay down the killing strike.

That said he also says earlier that hes the only one who can stop her. Storm seemed to agree as well. So I do think DP not being able to disintegrate the Adamantium skeleton was completely legitimate.

Those were the films when Wolverine was wanked to no end, and no other X-Men mattered. Like at all.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:47 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Are you really that ignorant?

It is similar to someone having a terminal illness that cant be cured and the only way to stop the pain is death. Not really that hard to understand.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 10:12 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah, jean was fighting the DP, that part was obvious. no idea why Josh is arguing tht part. I'm not arguing that. WHat I'm saying is Hela can stabby stab DP faster than Phoenix can kill her.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 01:16 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Ok...i'll break it down like you are a 2 year old.

You have Jean (the good personality) and The Phoenix (which is the evil and violent personality)...

The Phoenix was getting stronger as the movie progressed...

As Phoenix strengthened, Jean was weakening...

By the end of the movie Jean was barely holding on; Phoenix had nearly consumed her...

Eventually Phoenix would have completely consumed Jean leaving only a violent, unstoppable, evil being behind...

By killing Jean, Logan saved her from her own inner darkness (The Phoenix) which would have devoured her soul...

Do you get it now?

Or are you so dim that this concept is lost on you?

So if someone goes and tells you to save his life, you pull out a knife and stab him in the chest?

laughing out loud

Hela wins. You overestimate DP, thats clear.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:19 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Are you really that ignorant?

It is similar to someone having a terminal illness that cant be cured and the only way to stop the pain is death. Not really that hard to understand.

Perhaps you should check the definition of saving boy.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:20 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Darth Thor
There definitely was that aspect that he needed to kill her to save her. And she definitely let him lay down the killing strike.

That said he also says earlier that hes the only one who can stop her. Storm seemed to agree as well. So I do think DP not being able to disintegrate the Adamantium skeleton was completely legitimate.

Those were the films when Wolverine was wanked to no end, and no other X-Men mattered. Like at all.

The entire movie was focused arround the mutant cure. By Jean asking Logan to save her, she was very likely meaning for him to give her the cure.

To think that she meant for Logan to stab her is ridiculous.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:23 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Perhaps you should check the definition of saving boy.

Yep you answered my question about being ignorant. You do realize Jean asked Logan to kill her earlier in the movie. "Kill me before I kill someone else" her exact words

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 10:04 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Yep you answered my question about being ignorant. You do realize Jean asked Logan to kill her earlier in the movie. "Kill me before I kill someone else" her exact words

thumb up

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 11:23 PM