KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » IMPORTANT: Raz is back

IMPORTANT: Raz is back
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You can't blame me for having hope :')
Raz is probably laying in bed trying to lick butter chicken sauce off his chest as we speak. He doesn't have time to post on forums

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:51 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by BackFire
I mentioned Smas as a potential mod of the video game forum. Level headed guy. No idea if he's interested, though.
But Smasandian has poor taste in video games. He's a casul.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 03:03 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You have poor taste in internet forums.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 03:09 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 03:10 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Good for the forum. Right time to expand existing team.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Sep 7th, 2018 at 03:46 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 03:43 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by NemeBro
I (this time unironically) nominate myself as a mod for the computer/video games discussion, video game versus, and video game respect thread (lol) boards, considering the current mods (Peach and GK) have been absent for years. Perhaps also all versus if we are actually getting another admin and we can properly make an all versus forum now.

Some might say nay, citing my history of flaming other posters. I have few responses to this, save the assurance that I would not engage in such overtly insulting behavior while a mod.

It is my destiny to mod the video game forums. Look into your heart. You know it to be true.

I would also be willing to take up more of Peach's burdens and shoulder the responsibility of the anime and anime versus forum.

Also make me co-admin. I would be a benevolent, but vindictive ruler. You will learn to love me, or die like animals opposing me.

I’d be fine with this at this point honestly, and you don’t really seem as flamey toward other users like you may have been years ago, so I can believe you would act responsibly enough as a mod.

So sure, why not. An active designated mod or two might at least breathe some life into the video game sections again.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 04:41 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The people have spoken. NemeBro for games forum mod 2018!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 04:43 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Really would like a consistent mod over in the SW section.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:10 AM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Really would like a consistent mod over in the SW section.
You've always seemed to be one of the most stable and polite posters there. Why not you?

If not you, NewGuy seems a solid choice of the members there.

Don't know if either of you would be interested though. thumb up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:29 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

NewGuy has a pathological hatred for several of the forum's members, so prob not him lol

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:30 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by The Ellimist
NewGuy has a pathological hatred for several of the forum's members, so prob not him lol
Fair enough, I concede to your superior familiarity with the board. thumb up

I've never seen him engage in more than light trolling toward Jman.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:31 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I suppose mods have to be some intersection of:

1. Intelligent
2. Not hated
3. Objective
4. Knowledgable
5. Present

The fifth criteria honestly filters the most people out, and frankly of those that pass all five it's only really, uh, possibly Gideon depending on how strict you are with 5. And maybe Skillz. Might be forgetting someone.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:34 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well I guess 1 out of 5 aint bad....

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:41 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Gideon shows up sparingly IIRC and I believe he's a fairly busy guy IRL so I didn't really think of him. Otherwise yeah he'd be a solid pick.

What of you my boy? Do not be modest. You're a smart chap, your willingness to criticize the liberal posters while being a liberal yourself (I'm assuming this is still the case?) as well as not being uncomfortable rubbing shoulders with more conservative posters implies at least an attempt to be objective. I can't speak to your SW knowledge, but you are here often enough. I can't speak on how controversial a figure you are.

Are you perhaps just not interested?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:43 AM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

I think the best Star Wars mods would be: The_Tempest, Skillz, and begrudgingly Nova(willing to change my mind on this one though)

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:52 AM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

I think I should mod the GDF :>

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:53 AM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Gideon shows up sparingly IIRC and I believe he's a fairly busy guy IRL so I didn't really think of him. Otherwise yeah he'd be a solid pick.

What of you my boy? Do not be modest. You're a smart chap, your willingness to criticize the liberal posters while being a liberal yourself (I'm assuming this is still the case?) as well as not being uncomfortable rubbing shoulders with more conservative posters implies at least an attempt to be objective. I can't speak to your SW knowledge, but you are here often enough. I can't speak on how controversial a figure you are.

Are you perhaps just not interested?

I work for a living. That is what I do.

What Do You DO!?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:54 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Raz ain't taking into consideration any of this.

We just need the admin change right now, and then they could figure things out from there. Raz knew this forum needed a backup admin years ago when he drove Ush insane. That seems like the most logical and probably easiest thing he could do too.

I fear the doe has been spooked though, and he's running back into the forest. Get ready for no more changes.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:58 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

You've always seemed to be one of the most stable and polite posters there. Why not you?

If not you, NewGuy seems a solid choice of the members there.

Don't know if either of you would be interested though. thumb up

I wouldn't mind doing it.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:59 AM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I think we should have an even split in political factors in our mods.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 06:03 AM