KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » IMPORTANT: Raz is back

IMPORTANT: Raz is back
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're such a waste of forum space.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 06:59 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Message Boards are a Waste of Interweb Space.

SO You are a Part of the Waste.

But only a SHORT Pile of waste...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 07:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Message Boards are a Waste of Interweb Space.

SO You are a Part of the Waste.

But only a SHORT Pile of waste...
Isn't your name a play on shit though? I mean either that or a corpse. Both work in this case.

You're either a big pile of shit or you've been dead inside for a long time. You're at least 50 percent maggot at this point as well. So you're just a big old dead shitty maggot pile to go along with the other filth.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Sep 9th, 2018 at 07:19 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 07:16 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

This entire forum is an utter joke, but a very entertaining one; the internet would be missing a sole component if it ever lost KMC.

Who am I kidding? The universe wouldn’t even blink an eye.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 07:17 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Isn't your name a play on shit though? I mean either that or a corpse. Both work in this case.

You're either a big pile of shit or you've been dead inside for a long time. You're at least 50 percent maggot at this point as well

There is also the Sugar and Vinegar Phrase as well.

Which do YOU Like More?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 07:19 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Flyattractor
There is also the Sugar and Vinegar Phrase as well.

Which do YOU Like More?
Shit and death undoubtedly works better in your case. You just breathe your shitty breath and the flies come.

The only thing sweet about you happened when the sugar rotted your teeth out.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 07:27 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I have no prob with that and will just await to see what the next color change will be!

Last edited by Impediment on Sep 10th, 2018 at 11:45 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 07:29 AM
Impediment
Endless

I guess Raz disappeared again.

Literally, the only thing that was fixed was Captcha so new users can register.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 11:46 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by Impediment
I guess Raz disappeared again.

Literally, the only thing that was fixed was Captcha so new users can register.

IOW he fixed the one thing that would prolong the life of this place just a little while longer. Not surprising he did the barest of bare minimums to protect his ad revenue.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 11:56 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He also approved the username change requests.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 12:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty much, signed in, updated the eCaptcha, hit approved on the name-changes and bailed. Like I told Mitch, send in another name-change; in 2-3 years it will go through.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 04:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

It must be pretty funny for him

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 04:35 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He just likes seeing the auto-deposits into his bank account from the add revenue

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 04:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty much, signed in, updated the eCaptcha, hit approved on the name-changes and bailed. Like I told Mitch, send in another name-change; in 2-3 years it will go through.

He also posted twice, right?

Once in the News & Questions section and apparently made a thread in the mod forum - but most of us can't venture there.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 04:50 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

He just likes seeing the auto-deposits into his bank account from the add revenue

Don't the ads have to be clicked on to generate revenue? If so, then Raz is only ****ing himself by allowing the forum to remain in a state of stagnation or decay.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 06:50 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Don't the ads have to be clicked on to generate revenue? If so, then Raz is only ****ing himself by allowing the forum to remain in a state of stagnation or decay.

Not 100%sure , figured there would be some payment from just having them on and then extra for each click. But maybe he's not making money or much of anything and keeps it active for nostalgia or similar.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 07:23 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Not 100%sure , figured there would be some payment from just having them on and then extra for each click. But maybe he's not making money or much of anything and keeps it active for nostalgia or similar.

Yeah, maybe. It's odd though; if this site had any sentimental value to Raz, you'd think he'd be more active in posting and trying to preserve his legacy.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 07:26 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Plenty of guests (non-registered guys) come to the site, perhaps they're the ones clicking on ads stick out tongue

Site gets googled quite often, from what I know. Digi used to brag about KMC getting a high number of google search results.

Maybe it's for the better that Raz doesn't update it; at least it doesn't force me to turn off my adblock.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 08:17 PM
Flyattractor

And most take a look at say Fuh Dis Place!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 08:20 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Plenty of guests (non-registered guys) come to the site, perhaps they're the ones clicking on ads stick out tongue

Site gets googled quite often, from what I know. Digi used to brag about KMC getting a high number of google search results.

Maybe it's for the better that Raz doesn't update it; at least it doesn't force me to turn off my adblock.
It does. I googled Superboy Prime last week and two of my threads popped up in the first page. Lol.

And as other poster has already noted, if it was nostalgia or sentimentalism Raz wouldn't just troll us in the meanest way possible and just vanish while laughing/masturbating.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 08:29 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote