KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Citizen Steel vs Weapon H

Citizen Steel vs Weapon H
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

M bodies are not quite the same.....lol

Go Scandaddy!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 06:58 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

"And right at that very second for no particular reason, Bran balled his fists up in anger."

"I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise."
"I tried ripping metal...just wouldn't work for me."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 06:59 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
God of Thunder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
So he did this...

(please log in to view the image)

Is this sufficient to even make this a fight?

Well.. Not quite like that. There was more to it, but I guess yeah.. *shrug*

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 07:53 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Elemental

Is Weapon H a shit Doomsday rip off, that's what he looks like

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 09:37 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Weapon H is that rare thing a fun amalgam, really enjoying his solo comic.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 09:48 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Is Weapon H a shit Doomsday rip off, that's what he looks like

Oh god... the Hulk hater is back.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 11:24 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Knocked down Gog when no longer encumbered by his metal suit.
The rest is meh...
That same Gog had previously been soaking attacks from the combined JSA(which included KC Supes, Alan Scott, Thunderbolt, etc. etc.)... Then CS waltzes over and two-shots him. The impressiveness of that feat cannot be overstated, and I'm certain that Weapon H hasn't a feat that even remotely approaches that.

CS also tanked punches from herald Gog(who was stomping the collective JSA as well), and then slapped him aside. With his suit on.

CS was also having fun throwing blows with Grundy(back when Grundy was uber), because he was just looking for someone that he could hit hard. With his suit on.

CS was also completely unscathed after Power Girl hit him "as hard as she possibly could"... And that was at a time when PG was pretty haxx in her own right.

"The Grand Admiral was smart and subtle, but never used his brilliance to show up or humiliate anyone.
He demanded results, but never perfection, and had amazing stores of patience for those who were truly working to their fullest ability.
It was a pity Thrawn's style of leadership hadn't spread through the rest of the navy.
If that happened, he suspected, the Empire would stand forever."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 9th, 2018 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 12:26 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I guess one amazing showing puts you above Elite.

That one amazing showingnis only achieved because he tears of his suit. A suit that is made to retrain and temper his strength so he doesnt tear arms off by trying to shake hands. It really shouldnt be considered his norm as he bormally wears the suit.

On a side note, I'd say after the gog ark the suit sorta fails in its role. If he can tear it off that easily how much does it really restrain him???

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 12:53 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by beatboks
That one amazing showingnis only achieved because he tears of his suit. A suit that is made to retrain and temper his strength so he doesnt tear arms off by trying to shake hands. It really shouldnt be considered his norm as he bormally wears the suit.

On a side note, I'd say after the gog ark the suit sorta fails in its role. If he can tear it off that easily how much does it really restrain him???

IMO, a single story doesnt justify a character tiering and the only way he can win this is if he could withstand adamantium claws from a being that have Hulk like strength. I doubt he could. Weapon H wins this every single time. Hes fast enough to block bullets and strong enough to match Hulk. Also, one of his punches were described as World Breaking. He heals nigh instantly. I see no way he could lose this.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 01:49 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

IMO, a single story doesnt justify a character tiering and the only way he can win this is if he could withstand adamantium claws from a being that have Hulk like strength. I doubt he could. Weapon H wins this every single time. Hes fast enough to block bullets and strong enough to match Hulk. Also, one of his punches were described as World Breaking. He heals nigh instantly. I see no way he could lose this.

How many storylines has Weapon H had???

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 08:09 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I think you completely missed my point. In essense I was agreeing with you (tangentially)

the single story line is of an amp condition much like a sun dipped Superman. We wouldn't apply that to a normal Superman battle but it seems to be the norm in a citizen steel battle to accept his Gog showing as standard.

His suit was made from the same strength alloy that protects our spacecraft from reentry and from orbital landings just to contain and restrain his strength so that it doesn't kill someone from the smallest action. That fact 1 makes a statement as to what his strength is like with the suit off. He can still walk foght and move said suit just slow.

So whilst we have a standard to say yes he is as durable as all hell, we shouldn't adopt the torn off suit showing as his strength when in normal battles he would be wearing the suit.

If the op hasn't stated citizen steel with suit torn off the gog showing shouldn't apply. instead what we should see is the fact that he has to have opponents thrown to him by team mates because he's so slow getting to the battle he misses it before his teammates finish it if they dont (early all star JSA issues).

i doubt very much that the admantium claws are doing any damage to him, but I also doubt very much that with steel's suited speed he is even going to make a connection with any punch

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 09:18 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Would those claws not tear the suit off?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 09:25 AM
celeyhyga17
God of Thunder

Originally posted by Galan007
That same Gog had previously been soaking attacks from the combined JSA(which included KC Supes, Alan Scott, Thunderbolt, etc. etc.)... Then CS waltzes over and two-shots him. The impressiveness of that feat cannot be overstated, and I'm certain that Weapon H hasn't a feat that even remotely approaches that.

CS also tanked punches from herald Gog(who was stomping the collective JSA as well), and then slapped him aside. With his suit on.

CS was also having fun throwing blows with Grundy(back when Grundy was uber), because he was just looking for someone that he could hit hard. With his suit on.

CS was also completely unscathed after Power Girl hit him "as hard as she possibly could"... And that was at a time when PG was pretty haxx in her own right.

First one is gud hence why I mentioned it(knocking him down). Iirc the team resumed their gang up on Gog and gog/magog cut his head off right after.

The rest don't really pop off the page.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 01:44 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Originally posted by beatboks
the single story line is of an amp condition much like a sun dipped Superman. We wouldn't apply that to a normal Superman battle but it seems to be the norm in a citizen steel battle to accept his Gog showing as standard.
This is a really poor analogy, tbh.

When CS removes his suit(which he can do at ANY time, mind you), it simply allows him to utilize his full strength. That is hardly the same as Superman sundipping. Really hope I don't have to explain why...

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
First one is gud hence why I mentioned it(knocking him down). Iirc the team resumed their gang up on Gog and gog/magog cut his head off right after.

The rest don't really pop off the page.
The other showings are more than enough to show us that CS still has top-tier strength/durability, even with his suit on.

Downing Gog with 2 strikes shows us what he can do at full strength... And it is so far beyond anything Weapon H has done that it's ridiculous.

"The Grand Admiral was smart and subtle, but never used his brilliance to show up or humiliate anyone.
He demanded results, but never perfection, and had amazing stores of patience for those who were truly working to their fullest ability.
It was a pity Thrawn's style of leadership hadn't spread through the rest of the navy.
If that happened, he suspected, the Empire would stand forever."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 02:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How many storylines has Weapon H had???

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 02:23 PM
DarkSaint85

Not showings. Storylines.

But if is IS 6, what are they (I only know one, so am willing to check them out).

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 02:39 PM
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not showings. Storylines.

But if is IS 6, what are they (I only know one, so am willing to check them out).

Weapon H #1 - introduction of Wendigo
Weapon H #2 - fight and Kill the Wendigo
Weapon H #3 - he finds out about the guy who is trying to capture him and fight brood creatures. Introduction of Manthing
Weapon H #4 - fight manthing and gets captured.
Weapon H #5 - mert the person who has been trying to capture him face to face and team up with Manthing and a brood.
Weapon H #6 - Captain America shows up, they fight for a little bit and team up to take out magical creatures.

You're the comic reader and I'm the person that looks over pretty pictures. You shouldve known this.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 03:27 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol so one storyline.

Thanks thumb up

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 03:33 PM
carver9

Aaahhhh, gotcha. Didnt he show up in a Old Man Logan comic as well (or was that a Cho story)?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 03:35 PM
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Dirtstain hates anything new and hip from Marvel. He'd be arguing CS beats WBH too as long as Carver said Hulk would win.

"I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise."
"I tried ripping metal...just wouldn't work for me."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 03:43 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote