KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Citizen Steel vs Weapon H

Citizen Steel vs Weapon H
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Aaahhhh, gotcha. Didnt he show up in a Old Man Logan comic as well (or was that a Cho story)?

Weapon X 6-11 & 18, TA Hulk 21-22

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 03:46 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not showings. Storylines.

But if is IS 6, what are they (I only know one, so am willing to check them out).

He's been in two iirc

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 03:46 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

You're the comic reader and I'm the person that looks over pretty pictures. You shouldve known this.
Savage.

"The Grand Admiral was smart and subtle, but never used his brilliance to show up or humiliate anyone.
He demanded results, but never perfection, and had amazing stores of patience for those who were truly working to their fullest ability.
It was a pity Thrawn's style of leadership hadn't spread through the rest of the navy.
If that happened, he suspected, the Empire would stand forever."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 04:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
God of Thunder

Originally posted by Galan007

The other showings are more than enough to show us that CS still has top-tier strength/durability, even with his suit on.

Downing Gog with 2 strikes shows us what he can do at full strength... And it is so far beyond anything Weapon H has done that it's ridiculous.

He is def class 100. To me not on the Superman, Orion, Shazam, etc., tier. I have him somewhere below Wondy and PG strengthwise.. His durability is up there. Part of his seemingly amazing durability comes from the fact that he doesn't feel pain. That could also be a detriment.

Downing gog is up there and is beyond what weap H has done, but i think it's the outlier of his showings. Still his feat nonetheless.

Regards to the suit, he's not likely to take it off in a fight. It's more than likely to be removed by Weapon H's claws if anything.

He's also depicted as slow and plodding at times due to his suit. He's like a walking paperweight with some juggy like qualities.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 04:11 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Think Weapon H have some of Wolverine qualities when it comes to speed. Speed blitzing, slapping bullets out of the air, etc...

Has anyone posted proof showing CS can survive Adamatium claws swung by elite strength?

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 04:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
_

Think Weapon H have some of Wolverine qualities when it comes to speed. Speed blitzing, slapping bullets out of the air, etc...
Actually shown?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 04:20 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He is def class 100. To me not on the Superman, Orion, Shazam, etc., tier. I have him somewhere below Wondy and PG strengthwise.. His durability is up there. Part of his seemingly amazing durability comes from the fact that he doesn't feel pain. That could also be a detriment.
With the suit on, his brute strength is in the same ballpark as Superman(albeit slightly weaker.) With the suit off, he's well above that. Imo.

Downing gog is up there and is beyond what weap H has done, but i think it's the outlier of his showings. Still his feat nonetheless.
It's not an outlier. It's actually his only all-out/non-suited showing... It is literally *all* we have to go by. /shrug

Regards to the suit, he's not likely to take it off in a fight. It's more than likely to be removed by Weapon H's claws if anything.
Wholly dependent on the threat. If CS deems the threat strong enough, he will doff the suit(like he did against Gog after the JSA's best efforts had failed to drop him.) Regardless, if WH removes it for him, we'd get the same result either way.

He's also depicted as slow and plodding at times due to his suit. He's like a walking paperweight with some juggy like qualities.
Indeed. CS definitely isn't a speedster.

That said, I've seen nothing from WH that makes me believe that he could harm CS at all(I'm not of the opinion that his claws can override CS's durability, which is one of the best in DC.) Like most brick fights, this would likely turn into a slugfest anyway(see WH's fights with Wendingo and Man-Thing.) /shrug

"The Grand Admiral was smart and subtle, but never used his brilliance to show up or humiliate anyone.
He demanded results, but never perfection, and had amazing stores of patience for those who were truly working to their fullest ability.
It was a pity Thrawn's style of leadership hadn't spread through the rest of the navy.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 9th, 2018 at 04:29 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 04:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Has anyone posted proof showing CS can survive Adamatium claws swung by elite strength?

That would be the deciding factor to me. CS and Weapon Hulk or any other Class 100 hero should be roughly equals in strength. The invulnerability, durability should be the deciding factor. CS can hurt Weapon H most likely, but could he dish out enough damage to counter his HF? I somehow doubt it. On the other hand, could Weapon H even hurt CS? Adamantium claws paired with Hulks strength should be able to overcome CS invulnerability, me thinks. Which means Weapon H has a better chance to win.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 04:25 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
That would be the deciding factor to me. CS and Weapon Hulk or any other Class 100 hero should be roughly equals in strength. The invulnerability, durability should be the deciding factor. CS can hurt Weapon H most likely, but could he dish out enough damage to counter his HF? I somehow doubt it. On the other hand, could Weapon H even hurt CS? Adamantium claws paired with Hulks strength should be able to overcome CS invulnerability, me thinks. Which means Weapon H has a better chance to win.
I'm of the same thought process.

It SHOULD be an autowin with Hulk strength adamantium. We've all seen what Carv Howlett has carved up. Should... lots of shoulds with this character.

I'm waiting until he gets fleshed out more and yes, shows more limitations before I say anything really carv and dry about him. Right now he has huge potential to murder so many characters.

"I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise."
"I tried ripping metal...just wouldn't work for me."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 04:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Agreed.

Right now some people are wanking WH like LOM wanked Onslaught: "Z0MG!!! Hez gawt duh full powa of Juggernaut+Franklin+Xavier+Magz. Hims am univerzal!!!"

If WH ends up racking up some uber feats, my opinion here may change. As of now, however, I do not at all see how he can beat CS.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 04:40 PM
StyleTime
Thinking About You

Originally posted by -K-M-
Weapon X 6-11 & 18, TA Hulk 21-22

thumb up

He was featured in Weapon X for a little bit, ending with him trashing their lineup.

The fight basically depends on how much credit you give Weapon H's on paper stats. He's got adamantium claws, a good healing factor, and Hulk-like super strength. Considering the showings from vastly weaker characters with adamantium weapons, it's totally possible he'd pierce even Citizen Steel's durability.

But, again, that's on paper.

I'm always watching.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 05:02 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
???

Right now some people are wanking WH like LOM wanked Onslaught: "Z0MG!!! Hez gawt duh full powa of Juggernaut+Franklin+Xavier+Magz. Hims am univerzal!!!"

When has that way of typing ever been funny ?

From a grown man, no less. Lol.

"So where do I go. To the left where nothing is right...or the right where nothing is left."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 05:07 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

Originally posted by StyleTime
thumb up

He was featured in Weapon X for a little bit, ending with him trashing their lineup.

The fight basically depends on how much credit you give Weapon H's on paper stats. He's got adamantium claws, a good healing factor, and Hulk-like super strength. Considering the showings from vastly weaker characters with adamantium weapons, it's totally possible he'd pierce even Citizen Steel's durability.

But, again, that's on paper.
Comics are printed on paper

"I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise."
"I tried ripping metal...just wouldn't work for me."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 05:13 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Actually shown?

Everything I said was shown.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 05:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

As was mine thumb up

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 05:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Weapon H #1 - introduction of Wendigo
Weapon H #2 - fight and Kill the Wendigo
Weapon H #3 - he finds out about the guy who is trying to capture him and fight brood creatures. Introduction of Manthing
Weapon H #4 - fight manthing and gets captured.
Weapon H #5 - mert the person who has been trying to capture him face to face and team up with Manthing and a brood.
Weapon H #6 - Captain America shows up, they fight for a little bit and team up to take out magical creatures.

You're the comic reader and I'm the person that looks over pretty pictures. You shouldve known this.
he was in weapon x too

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 05:29 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

This is a really poor analogy, tbh.

Not wearing the suit isnt a standard condition. In the one instance of him soing so it was a couple issues into a story aek. Why should we assume its a given for him to use. CS has appeared in over 100 issues and removed the suit once. He goes to that as often as Thor uses god blast and we rarely tall god blast in forums

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 09:34 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by beatboks
Not wearing the suit isnt a standard condition. In the one instance of him soing so it was a couple issues into a story aek. Why should we assume its a given for him to use. CS has appeared in over 100 issues and removed the suit once. He goes to that as often as Thor uses god blast and we rarely tall god blast in forums

thumb up

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 09:39 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

You have to remember Steel is made of that organic steel all tje way through. Its not JUST getting through.

Alao he regenerates. Part of him becoming Steel had an amputated leg regrow due to the steel. The extent of his regen has never been explored since hes never been damaged.

Honestly I see this as a stalemate with neither able to sufficiently damage the other

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 09:41 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Originally posted by beatboks
You compared CS removing his suit, to Superman sundipping. That is a very poor analogy, and in no way/shape/form are those examples similar.

As mentioned, even if you want to assume that CS is going to go full-retard in a forum battle and neuter his strength/movement by keeping his suit on, a few slashy-slashes from WH would peel off the majority of his suit anyway. So either way, it's likely coming off. /shrug

...And the Godblast has come up in most 'classic' Thor threads, btw.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 10:23 PM