KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Citizen Steel vs Weapon H

Citizen Steel vs Weapon H
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1

Hulkverine is also one of the best Martial Artists in Marvel, he is better than Logan... He even knows styles from other planets. He is Hulk level strength and regen, with Adamantium bones and claws, wolverines senses and almost Shang Chi level Martial Arts Skills and a top-grade tactician/strategist. He is hilariously awesome. When he takes apart Weapon X, they are like Children to him, even old man Logan.

As he Hulks and his strength goes up, he remains in control... He retains his skills and his dynamic strength is just like the Hulks, he was chosen because of his skillset. He was the best and most brutal mercenary alive.

He is like Cap or Slade etc with that power set.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Sep 9th, 2018 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 10:30 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime
Thinking About You

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Comics are printed on paper

True, but some digital comics aren't.

I'm always watching.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:03 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Originally posted by StyleTime
Um, "printed". ST, Bran is talking about printing not reading on a VDU.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:14 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Ain't got nothin'

Originally posted by StyleTime
Digital comics aren't even real

"I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise."
"I tried ripping metal...just wouldn't work for me."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:14 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Digital comics aren't even real
True, they are virtual. They are not Printed unless you print them on to paper.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:16 PM
One Big Mob
Ain't got nothin'

I'd go so far as to say no purely digital comic from the big evil duo of DC and Marvel is any good.

You find me a comic that has never been printed on paper from those companies and it's probably pure trash

"I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise."
"I tried ripping metal...just wouldn't work for me."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:20 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

I'd go so far as to say no purely digital comic from the big evil duo of DC and Marvel is any good.

You find me a comic that has never been printed on paper from those companies and it's probably pure trash
Not going to disagree, because you are probably right on that. thumb up

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:22 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Galan007
You compared CS removing his suit, to Superman sundipping. That is a very poor analogy, and in no way/shape/form are those examples similar.

As mentioned, even if you want to assume that CS is going to go full-retard in a forum battle and neuter his strength/movement by keeping his suit on, a few slashy-slashes from WH would peel off the majority of his suit anyway. So either way, it's likely coming off. /shrug

...And the Godblast has come up in most 'classic' Thor threads, btw.

I compared it because like sun dipping it is a specific condition that alters the conditions of Battle. he doesn't at default fight with a suit off. the suit was not torn off when he fought black lantern Superman wasn't torn off when he fought Solomon Grundy wasn't turn off when he fought hany of other opponents in his weight class. Yet it is accepted in almost every single thread about citizen Steel that he fights with it off why?

If the answer is going to be CIS and we don't use it the problem is it's cis. he wears the suit to protect those he loves from himself to protect the innocent that's why he doesn't turn it off so readily

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:33 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Originally posted by beatboks
I compared it because like sun dipping it is a specific condition that alters the conditions of Battle. he doesn't at default fight with a suit off. the suit was not torn off when he fought black lantern Superman wasn't torn off when he fought Solomon Grundy wasn't turn off when he fought hany of other opponents in his weight class. Yet it is accepted in almost every single thread about citizen Steel that he fights with it off why?

If the answer is going to be CIS and we don't use it the problem is it's cis. he wears the suit to protect those he loves from himself to protect the innocent that's why he doesn't turn it off so readily

Wouldn't CS with out his suit be more akin to Superman NOT holding back? The power is already in him, so it's not an amp, IMO. SM holds back for the same reasons.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 01:31 AM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Faceless808
Wouldn't CS with out his suit be more akin to Superman NOT holding back? The power is already in him, so it's not an amp, IMO. SM holds back for the same reasons.

Thats a valid point. Hadnt looked at it that way.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 03:00 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

Thats a valid point. Hadnt looked at it that way.

thumb up smile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 03:35 AM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by Stoic
No interference from... well anything, or anyone.

Given the stips it would seem there is no innocents his full might could threaten. I'll also say that, even though he hasn't clarified, Stoic's arguments for WWH busting out WBH strength in threads is pretty much identical to this scenario. In a versus threads Huc's full strength isn't threatening to harm innocents, so he can just bust it out on the get-go.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 03:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Plus he's.... fighting a guy with claws. That cut through anything.

As the fight goes on, that suit is getting ripped to ribbons anyway.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 06:07 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

thumb up

The suit is coming off anyway you slice it.

"The Grand Admiral was smart and subtle, but never used his brilliance to show up or humiliate anyone.
He demanded results, but never perfection, and had amazing stores of patience for those who were truly working to their fullest ability.
It was a pity Thrawn's style of leadership hadn't spread through the rest of the navy.
If that happened, he suspected, the Empire would stand forever."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 01:10 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So Citizen Steel can withstand adamantium claws that is being swung by a character with Hulk like strength? No top tier should be able to survive a single swipe, let alone CS. He dies here every single time. This IS the definition of a non fight. You all are mentioning the suit getting cut up... NO, he will get ripped in half, EASILY.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

But he's made of metal.

Noone can rip metal.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:38 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

"No one can possibly survive said slashy-slash!!! Let alone one of the most durable characters in DC, who also has a HF to boot!!!"

Lol. This is carver9.

"The Grand Admiral was smart and subtle, but never used his brilliance to show up or humiliate anyone.
He demanded results, but never perfection, and had amazing stores of patience for those who were truly working to their fullest ability.
It was a pity Thrawn's style of leadership hadn't spread through the rest of the navy.
If that happened, he suspected, the Empire would stand forever."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But he's made of metal.

Noone can rip metal.

Slash clean through him. Call it a RIP, cut, jab, stab. It will happen.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

But you're not basing that on combat showings. You're just crossing showings over, which is something you always argues against (rightly, btw).

We know what WOLVERINE can do. We know what HULK can do. But you're sharing feats here: Wolverine, who is human ish level in strength, can Pierce heralds like Gladiator etc so Weapon H, packing the same blades but longer, with the Hulk's strength behind, should do even better.

But we don't have those showings yet.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:56 PM
carver9

Edit... I can not mistreat Galan. Hes my bugga boo.

Last edited by carver9 on Sep 10th, 2018 at 03:08 PM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:57 PM