KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Whats this...

Whats this...
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

RC, it says tentacles, not tes...
A tentacle is "an elongated, flexible, unsegmented extension, as one of those surrounding the mouth or oral cavity".
Dictionarys rule! laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 15th, 2001 01:30 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And you're the dictionary guru, my Master.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2001 02:48 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Whatever happened to a dictionary that was a big book, is this progress or not???

Old Post Mar 15th, 2001 04:23 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well RC, maybe if you'd get that "big book" out from where its holding up the corner of your bed with no leg and read it, you might be able to interpret some of Raz's definitions CORRECTLY. Hehehe. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 15th, 2001 05:25 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hey, I got my Oxford English right here, it's holding that big stack of papers down!!!laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 15th, 2001 11:45 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Maybe some day you'll have the guts to open it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 04:00 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

or if you can't be bothered opening it up, check out www.dictionary.com

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 05:46 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Ah, now we know...Raz takes the quick and easy path. evil face

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 08:07 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

My boss bought me a dictionary yesterday. what do you think that means? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 10:44 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Time to look for a new job? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 06:49 PM
finti

Well back from hospital and everything went well, alot of waiting but I coped.
I am not "allowed" to speak to much have to save my voice. Got the entire next week off on sick leave. I really could use this break and spend it with Live.
Well I get back to you all I have to read your postings the last days to get back on track.
And Dim tell your boss you write modern English street slangsmile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 12:29 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well Dim, I hope you got the special edition dictionary, "for the gutter-impaired". Hehehe. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Glad to hear everything went well, finti. Have some fun with Live. smile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 12:43 AM
queeq
Chaos

Get well soon, finti.

Dim, look up the word "sack". Maybe your boss highlighted it for you. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 03:30 AM
Ratcat

Cruel!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 04:39 AM
queeq
Chaos

You started it. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 06:50 PM
Ratcat

And I guess you consider it YOUR job to finish it huh???? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 07:08 PM
Dim
Creativity

Oh crap...I hope I dont get fired....:/

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 11:35 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Who would want to fire a gutter girl? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 18th, 2001 06:25 PM
Dim
Creativity

The mormons....evil face

Old Post Mar 18th, 2001 10:57 PM
queeq
Chaos

There are no mormons where you live. Not in Idaho. Well, not too many that is. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 19th, 2001 03:44 AM