KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk vs. Kurse

Hulk vs. Kurse
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hulk 3 21.43%
Kurse 11 78.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk vs. Kurse
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xPRIMEx

Hulk vs. Kurse

Fight takes place in Sakaar arena. Hand to hand only.

Ragnarok Hulk vs. TDW Kurse

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 10:52 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Kurse stomps.

He stomped Mjolnir Thor. Hulk has no chance.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:52 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Kurse stomps.

He stomped Mjolnir Thor. Hulk has no chance.

This. It was made pretty clear that Nurse is well beyond Thor physically. Something Hulk isn't.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 01:17 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Unquestionably Kurse

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 01:58 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Hulk. He is bigger, stronger and more durable.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:17 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Kurse beats Hulk to death

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:44 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

My one issue with Kurse is his questionable durability, while it didn't seem to bother him much, he was so easily stabbed through the body with an old busted ass elven blade.

Not sure that same move would have gone through Hulk the same.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 10:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Robtard
My one issue with Kurse is his questionable durability, while it didn't seem to bother him much, he was so easily stabbed through the body with an old busted ass elven blade.

Well Thor did strike him a couple of times with little to no effect.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 10:56 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Well, those weapons are hax.

I wouldn't use Loki stabbing Thor as proof a thug would stab him to death for his smartphone, for example.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 11:18 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

This is easy to gauge. A punch from Thor spun Hulk 180 the same punches from an enraged Thor barely turned Kurses head.

A minute long ground and pound from an enraged Hulk didn't really do much to Thor, compared to the same from Nurse which left Thor visibly ****ed up.

There really is no room for debate on this one imo. We have two direct comparisons for thid. They both took a hook from Thor with completely different outcomes, and they both gave Thor a ground and pound with completely different outcomes.

Anybody who says Hulk is stronger is lying to themselves.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Sep 12th, 2018 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 01:41 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Was a bit silly yeah. But I would note that Hela was stabbed through the chest on Asgard as well. But it didnt actually do anything to her.

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hulk. He is bigger, stronger and more durable.

Stop being a fanboy. Hulk couldnt even take a A weaponless Thor in Ragnarok.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:28 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Thing is, Asgardian/elven weapons were built/designed to penetrate Asgardian level durability (otherwise, why bother?). We shouldn't look at Asgardian weapons penetrating Kurse as a basis of durability comparison between him and Hulk when we have a direct basis for comparison (Thor's punches). It is clear that Thor's punches were mostly ineffective against Kurse and clearly felt by Hulk.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:34 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Kurse wins. Dunno how many times they are gonna keep reposting the same battle.

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Hulk couldnt even take a A weaponless Thor in Ragnarok.

Isn't that bit of an exaggeration

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:07 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

Nope.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:19 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

By weaponless I meant no Mjolnir or Stormbreaker which is usually standard for Thor. So was including his Lightning punches.

That said he almost KOd Hulk with his first physical attack on him.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 11:53 AM
ShadowFyre

On top of that, Thor's arena gear was standard fodder made junk. Hulks was obviously custom made. Thor then processed to disarm and beat him with his own weapons. Thor could have murdered him if he had wished.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 01:25 PM
h1a8

I hate that MCU didn't emphasize the Hulk gets stronger as he gets madder.
Hulk not afraid of Surtur but is afraid of Thanos with 1 gem?
Hulk not afraid when Thor was kicking his ass.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 03:40 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Hulk being scared of Thanos is a fan assumption that the Russos themselves have actually openly squashed. It has to do with the power/control dynamic between Hulk and Banner.

https://nerdist.com/russo-bros-hulk...s-nerdist-news/

https://www.themarysue.com/hulk-sad...s-infinity-war/

Ruffalo has also stated similar:

https://www.firstpost.com/entertain...ar-5161251.html

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:45 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

To be fair, Hulk has never been stabbed with an Asgardian/Elven blade.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:44 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Thing is, Asgardian/elven weapons were built/designed to penetrate Asgardian level durability (otherwise, why bother?). We shouldn't look at Asgardian weapons penetrating Kurse as a basis of durability comparison between him and Hulk when we have a direct basis for comparison (Thor's punches). It is clear that Thor's punches were mostly ineffective against Kurse and clearly felt by Hulk.

In the same aspect it could be argued that Kurse was an anti-asgardian weapon. Ergo, using the Thor argument is useless.

The Leviathan punch still sits above anything Kurse has shown.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:16 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote