KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk vs. Kurse

Hulk vs. Kurse
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hulk 3 21.43%
Kurse 11 78.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hulk vs. Kurse
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Was a bit silly yeah. But I would note that Hela was stabbed through the chest on Asgard as well. But it didnt actually do anything to her.

Stop being a fanboy. Hulk couldnt even take a A weaponless Thor in Ragnarok.

Dont make me laugh. Thor was emotional and underestimated Kurse.

Furthermore, Thor never land a proper mjolnir strike.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:20 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
In the same aspect it could be argued that Kurse was an anti-asgardian weapon. Ergo, using the Thor argument is useless.

The Leviathan punch still sits above anything Kurse has shown.

When something is stated to be "Anti-Asgardian", it does not mean that it makes Asgardians weaker. It means that it is potent enough in what it does to affect Asgardians (or Asgardian-level durability). Unless, of course, there is evidence that point out that it does so (make Asgardians weaker).

W/c means Kurse being an "Anti-Asgardian" weapon actually helps my argument, not hurt it.

Ergo, the Thor argument is very valid.

Last edited by Nibedicus on Sep 12th, 2018 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:21 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

In the same aspect it could be argued that Kurse was an anti-asgardian weapon. Ergo, using the Thor argument is useless.

It can't be argued because you just made that up. Entirely untrue and nowhere has that been stated or even remotely hinted at. Your just making stuff up so that your favored character can win.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:21 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Nibedicus
When something is stated to be "Anti-Asgardian", it does not mean that it makes Asgardians weaker. It means that it is potent enough in what it does to affect Asgardians (or Asgardian-level durability). Unless, of course, there is evidence that point out that it does so (make Asgardians weaker).

W/c means Kurse being an "Anti-Asgardian" weapon actually helps my argument, not hurt it.

Ergo, the Thor argument is very valid.

Am not saying it makes asgadian weaker. Am saying that it doesnt mean that Kurse can have the same effect on non-asgardians.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:24 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
It can't be argued because you just made that up. Entirely untrue and nowhere has that been stated or even remotely hinted at. Your just making stuff up so that your favored character can win.

Please dont make me laugh.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:25 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Am not saying it makes asgadian weaker. Am saying that it doesnt mean that Kurse can have the same effect on non-asgardians.

Um, and how does that work exactly? How can he affect Asgardians better than non-Asgardians w/o making Asgardians weaker or being an Asgardian-only weakness of some sort?

I mean do you think Asgardians/Dark Elves would have a different weapon against Frost giants or humans or Kree? Seems silly and I haven't ever seen that even hinted at in the movies.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:26 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Um, and how does that work exactly? How can he affect Asgardians better than non-Asgardians w/o making Asgardians weaker or being an Asgardian-only weakness of some sort?

I mean do you think Asgardians/Dark Elves would have a different weapon against Frost giants or humans or Kree? Seems silly and I haven't ever seen that even hinted at in the movies.

Perhaps in the same way that kryptonite defeats Superman.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on Sep 12th, 2018 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:45 PM
Darth Thor

Dont make me laugh. Thor was emotional and underestimated Kurse.

Furthermore, Thor never land a proper mjolnir strike.

Sure thing fanboy.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:46 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Sure thing fanboy.

I dont have Hulk on my profile pic son. You have Thor.

In other words, DONT MAKE ME LAUGH.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:47 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

IOW you're a Thanos fanboy and all your arguments for him are automatically invalid?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:50 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I dont have Hulk on my profile pic son. You have Thor.

In other words, DONT MAKE ME LAUGH.

And I dont claim Thor can take Surtur or Hela or Thanos with Infinity Gems just because Thor is on my profile pic.

Heck I dont even claim hes above Superman or Silver Sufer.

Oh and I make actual arguments with some sense behind them.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:51 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Perhaps in the same way that kryptonite defeats Superman.

That has never been alluded to or even hinted at in the movies, however. And that would fall under the "make X weaker" characteristic.

Unless X has special qualities that affects something in a uniquely negative way is alluded to in a story, then isn't it incorrect to simply assume it exists?

Basically, no evidence = does not exist?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:56 PM
ShadowFyre

Please dont make me laugh.

What's there to laugh at? Was it stated or hinted at anywhere in any of the MCU movies? Yes or no? Do you have any reason, through interviews or anything else to come to that conclusion? Yes or no?

I bet the answer is no to both, hence, you completely made it up and it is an untrue statement.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:59 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

And I dont claim Thor can take Surtur or Hela or Thanos with Infinity Gems just because Thor is on my profile pic.

Heck I dont even claim hes above Superman or Silver Sufer.

Oh and I make actual arguments with some sense behind them.

Am not the one saying that Kurse wins because he defeated Thor laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:03 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What's there to laugh at? Was it stated or hinted at anywhere in any of the MCU movies? Yes or no? Do you have any reason, through interviews or anything else to come to that conclusion? Yes or no?

I bet the answer is no to both, hence, you completely made it up and it is an untrue statement.

I never stated it to be so, perhaps you should work on your reading skills.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:04 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

That has never been alluded to or even hinted at in the movies, however. And that would fall under the "make X weaker" characteristic.

Unless X has special qualities that affects something in a uniquely negative way is alluded to in a story, then isn't it incorrect to simply assume it exists?

Basically, no evidence = does not exist?

I agree.

Nor has it been alluded that the sword which impaled Kurse has special attributes. As far as the movie goes its just a sword.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:13 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I agree.

Nor has it been alluded that the sword which impaled Kurse has special attributes. As far as the movie goes its just a sword.

As far as the movie goes, it's a dark elven sword that have been shown capable of injuring Asgardians.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:16 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Exactly what you said.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:23 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
As far as the movie goes, it's a dark elven sword that have been shown capable of injuring Asgardians.

Agree to that too.

As far as the movie goes its just a common alien sword.

Nibedicus
Gaming addict

I agree.

A sword meant to kill Asgardians. Thus it means that it should work on Asgardians as a weapon meant to kill them would, otherwise what's the point?

Anyway, this is all irrelevant, as there is no stabbing that will happen here (Hulk is def not stabbing Kurse), so why even argue about it?

We have a single metric common to both that we can use for comparing durability relevant to this topic: Thor's punches.

And another metric for comparing how effective each characters punches are compared to each other: Thor's face.

Last edited by Nibedicus on Sep 12th, 2018 at 07:27 PM