KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » So why shouldn't I let my dog bang me?

So why shouldn't I let my dog bang me?
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Russian Federation

So why shouldn't I let my dog bang me?

Those of you who've seen my thread about incest are probably not shocked by this one. Everyone else... bear with me for a sec...

From a progressive stand point... can you try givving me reasons for why a person shouldn't be allowed to do what's described in the title?
Once you get rid of the "Ewww!" factor and "Well, the bible says..." factor... Full grown functioning adult that is absolutely "normal" otherwise. And uses all the necessary protection (not talking about a leash here).
From a progressive point of view... is there a reason why this person shouldn't be accepted by the society? Not ridiculed at work or worse - fired for being open about such sexual preferences? I made it a "passive" position on purpose to avoid pets rights violation argument to make it a bit more difficult.

And before you ask - no I don't have a dog. I have a cat but she wasn't interested.


__________________


Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 07:17 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Gender: Male
Location: The Underground

Because dolphin dick is better.


__________________



Howdy!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 07:38 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Gender: Male
Location:

Dogs can't say yes /thread


__________________


Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 08:02 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Gender: Unspecified
Location: France

In this hypothetical case... Is your dog hot?


__________________

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 12:05 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Gender: Male
Location: Chicago

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Those of you who've seen my thread about incest are probably not shocked by this one. Everyone else... bear with me for a sec...

From a progressive stand point... can you try givving me reasons for why a person shouldn't be allowed to do what's described in the title?
Once you get rid of the "Ewww!" factor and "Well, the bible says..." factor... Full grown functioning adult that is absolutely "normal" otherwise. And uses all the necessary protection (not talking about a leash here).
From a progressive point of view... is there a reason why this person shouldn't be accepted by the society? Not ridiculed at work or worse - fired for being open about such sexual preferences? I made it a "passive" position on purpose to avoid pets rights violation argument to make it a bit more difficult.

And before you ask - no I don't have a dog. I have a cat but she wasn't interested.


Lol if we want to look at this from a lunatics point of view(progressives) then well bro no you can't bang your dog nor can it bang you. Cuz of the power dynamics bro. You have too much power over the dog.


__________________
"I know it's gonna work because it's impossible"-George Lucas

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 01:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Account Restricted

Get a life man

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 02:15 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Dogs can't say yes /thread


This.


__________________

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 02:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Gender: Male
Location: Sanctum of Innocence

Is it OK for an adult woman to bang a 12 year-old boy because she’s in the “passive” position? I think most of us would agree that it’s not.


__________________
And from the ashes he rose, like a black cloud. The Sin of one became the Sin of many.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 02:45 PM
ArtificialGlory is online now! Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Ain't got nothin'

Gender: Unspecified
Location: The streets

"If you get rid of all the reasons why it's bad, tell me why it's bad"

You can justify everything like that. Why is raping babies considered bad once you get rid of the 'ew' factor, the Bible and we assume it's a normal adult person who took it in the safest way possible?

Yes, a normal adult... what a contradiction.

Why shouldn't you kill people, why shouldn't you wear people as masks, why can't I cut off my own arm, why can't I walk around naked all the time, why can't I just eat my own shit?

Sanity mostly


__________________



~ This Person is my favorite member on KMC ~

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 07:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: B.F.K

Does your cat like to watch is the biggest question.


__________________
Banned 30 days for the Crime of "ETC"... and when I "ETC" I do it HARD!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 07:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Gender: Male
Location:

Straight out of r/morbidquestions


__________________


Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 08:18 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

Sam's once again letting us know about his weird Russian kinks. It's obvious he wants to get penetrated by a male dog and is using this thread as a tester.


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 08:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Is it OK for an adult woman to bang a 12 year-old boy because she’s in the “passive” position? I think most of us would agree that it’s not.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
"If you get rid of all the reasons why it's bad, tell me why it's bad"

You can justify everything like that. Why is raping babies considered bad once you get rid of the 'ew' factor, the Bible and we assume it's a normal adult person who took it in the safest way possible?

Yes, a normal adult... what a contradiction.

Why shouldn't you kill people, why shouldn't you wear people as masks, why can't I cut off my own arm, why can't I walk around naked all the time, why can't I just eat my own shit?

Sanity mostly
Hadn't read these responses but pretty much that's it.

Wtf is up with Samzed though? You'd think he'd be playing the new Spiderman game instead of trying to justify ****ing his dog.


__________________


Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 08:41 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Ain't got nothin'

Gender: Unspecified
Location: The streets

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Sam's once again letting us know about his weird Russian kinks. It's obvious he wants to get penetrated by a male dog and is using this thread as a tester.
"So uh, just a random question but uh, what breed has the biggest dog wiener?"


__________________



~ This Person is my favorite member on KMC ~

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 08:46 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Captain's Chair, CA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
"So uh, just a random question but uh, what breed has the biggest dog wiener?"
laughing out loud and sad


__________________


You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 08:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Gender: Male
Location: USA

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Dogs can't say yes /thread


This.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You have too much power over the dog.


Case could be made for this, too.


__________________

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:35 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Legendary Saijen

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Coming to Earth

Even if you had never let your dog do this to you, I feel bad for your dog.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 10:38 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Minuteman

Gender: Male
Location: My own little world

Moderator

.

Attachment: jif.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).


__________________

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 11:29 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Gender: Male
Location: Royal Palace

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
So why shouldn't I let my dog bang me?


Because you're not a sick freak who ****s animals should be the number one answer.


__________________

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 01:13 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Saving KMC

I personally have no desire to have sex with a dog, but I must confess to having an erotic fascination with seeing dogs making love with attractive women. It really gets the blood pumping.


__________________
Thanks Scythe!

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 01:46 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 05:50 AM.
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » So why shouldn't I let my dog bang me?

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.