KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Goku vs. All Might

Goku vs. All might
This poll is closed.
Goku 6 75.00%
All Might 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Goku vs. All Might
Started by: XxSamuraixX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bbrem123

All Might is out of his league. Fact

Saiyan Saga Goku might even be overkill

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:14 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Goku will always be dumber though.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 02:54 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

He is a fighting genius. Not sure what your comment has to do with anything.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 03:51 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I was speaking about common sense. It is his stupidity that makes the series all that more comical. I was not saying that Goku would lose, but smarts is another story.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 03:58 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Goku will always be dumber though.
Not in a fight.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 04:04 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Galan007
Not in a fight.
I never said he would be smarter in a fight now did I. I just said that he is plain stupid overall. Check before you post.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:24 PM
cdtm

Goku was taught by gods, and stole techniques from everyone. All Might had to develop his power set on his own, at the risk of his health.

Goku isn't a fighting genius or any kind of genius.

All Might wins.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I never said he would be smarter in a fight now did I. I just said that he is plain stupid overall. Check before you post.
I did check. Your posts are terrible, and almost impossible to decipher at times.

I don't know if you're just a sock/troll, or if english legitimately isn't your first(or second or third) language..? Either way, don't start throwing a hissy fit. thumb up

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Everyone seems to understand me other then you.

What is truly terrible is that fact in every single post I have made on this thread, I have not said that he was smarter in a fight.

I just said smarter.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:34 PM
cdtm

I understood it fine.

And I'm convinced All Might wins this.

Dragon Ball characters are far too variable, and their durability, strength, and speed is questionable. Their best "feat" in that arena was always Roshi catching machine gun bullets, and with the revelation that he has special abilities akin to a poor man's Ultra Instinct, that has been retconned away for most characters. We can no longer say Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta can catch even a single bullet, for example. And "current" Goku can not use UI.

Without that, they're all essentially glass cannons.

Red, white, and blue smash for the win.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 15th, 2018 at 01:55 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 01:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

I didnt understand it at all. and cdtm is a troll and has no credit here at all sooooo

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:14 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by bbrem123
I didnt understand it at all. and cdtm is a troll and has no credit here at all sooooo

Yes, I do troll Dragon Ball fans.

I troll them with facts.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:17 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone seems to understand me other then you.

What is truly terrible is that fact in every single post I have made on this thread, I have not said that he was smarter in a fight.

I just said smarter.

You’re a piece of work. Slightly entertaining at the least, though.

Anyway Goku obliterates All Might. Anyone who says otherwise is trolling or ignorant.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:19 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So Eon, name Goku's best measurable speed feat.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:34 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Spite thread. Also wrong forum.

Closing.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 08:13 PM