KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » DCEU: Cavill out as Superman

DCEU: Cavill out as Superman
Started by: WolvesofBabylon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Yeah like you rubbed my nose in how TFA was going to be the best ever Star Wars film and it just ended up being a pure immitation of the film and trilogy youve been crapping on all these years laughing out loud

Youre right, it is a different trilogy. It is a DIRECT SEQUEL trilogy, which made imitating it all the more retarded.

Hey you love bets? You wana bet they will go for a ROTJ ending? Oh how ill rub it in if they have a 2nd Starkiller Base laughing

Dont worry, we already know you are a fake bandwagon fan, who couldnt care less about actual quality.
It was not the best but it was the best intro film of any trilogy.

No, your simplistic comparisons are not factual just your feelings. Separate films.

I never predicted the ending. You said the brand is badly damaged but will not get on it because you are full of shit. I will be the final film is great. Come on you Star Wars hating ****** I will bet it is great and makes a billion plus. If you are consistent in your abrams and Disney hate you say no to both. Man the **** up you faux fan.

I despise toxic brand hating faux fanboys such as yourself.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 12:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Ah so no faith in the ST yourself doing anything new or different. I knew youd chicken out. You know yourself this trilogy is s poor mans OT, but you dont give a shite about quality as long as Disney makes money and you stay a sad poor little guy who has no function but to worship Mickey Mouse laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 07:13 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ah so no faith in the ST yourself doing anything new or different. I knew youd chicken out. You know yourself this trilogy is s poor mans OT, but you dont give a shite about quality as long as Disney makes money and you stay a sad poor little guy who has no function but to worship Mickey Mouse laughing out loud
I bet it would be great which I have always maintained and that it would bank both things you claimed were unlikely with your posts. Ot is poorly acted, more kid like, more superficial, etc. than the new trilogy. You just reply with nonsense like something josh would say that applies to nothing.

TLJ is my favorite and quality clearly matters to me. You just want to rave about the older crappier ones.

I guarantee I have more money than you do. That is the greatest irony of all. Pussy out like you always do, hater. Was right about AM and will be right about this.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 12:36 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Okay pussy How about this. Bet me there will be no 2nd Starkiller Base laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 01:02 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Okay pussy How about this. Bet me there will be no 2nd Starkiller Base laughing out loud
I never claimed there would not be. You claimed the brand is damaged and it will suck. My views are in direct opposition to yours but you will not bet but would rather obsess over Starkiller bases.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 02:25 PM
Darth Thor

laughing out loud

So you concede they will copy the OT. Of course they will.

I accept your concession. Now get back to giving Mickey Mouse more head.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 03:37 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

So you concede they will copy the OT. Of course they will.

I accept your concession. Now get back to giving Mickey Mouse more head.
No, I never said that. You ignore the differences and pretend it is exactly the same because you are so emotionally triggered but lack the balls to put anything to back up your the the brand is damaged claims and the movie will stink.

You also claimed Wan is better than Abrams. You are an idiot. Faithless, pussyboi with no real balls.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 03:39 PM
Darth Thor

Oh really? There are differences?

Bet on it then Pussy. Come on. Bet there won't be a 2nd Starkiller Base. And that the Rebellion wont overthrow the FO/New Empire. Im waiting.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 04:28 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Oh really? There are differences?

Bet on it then Pussy. Come on. Bet there won't be a 2nd Starkiller Base. And that the Rebellion wont overthrow the FO/New Empire. Im waiting.
Yes, I explained them. My bet is specific yours is just silly. Sonow the good guys winning is what the sane thing? You have lost your mind. You really are such a coward you will not bet on Star Wars being terrible which you claimed or doing poorly financially. Gutless.

I stand with Disney star wars you stand against it.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2018 06:55 PM
Darth Thor

Ah proof youre all talk. Id say there being a Starkiller Base Or Not, is as specific as you can get. You know its gonna be the same old same old. Riding on the OTs coattail. Laughable.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 10:05 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Ah proof youre all talk. Id say there being a Starkiller Base Or Not, is as specific as you can get. You know its gonna be the same old same old. Riding on the OTs coattail. Laughable.
I disagree but no matter what occurs you will claim it copied. You are too cowardly to have the courage of your convictions. When the movie is awesome I will rub your nose in it. Kylo is going be a force in the next one, Vader cuck.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 01:34 PM
Darth Thor

So Rob Liefeld thinks Ryan Reynolds should return as Green Lantern in the DCEU and it would be received well.

Sounds crazy, but I think he might be right.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 02:06 PM
quanchi112
Disney

That is just flat out absurd. Ryan is Deadpool but the Green Lmtern was a huge flop. Only a moron would think this is a good idea.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 03:05 PM