KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » DCEU: Cavill out as Superman

DCEU: Cavill out as Superman
Started by: WolvesofBabylon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
It could be that, which I honestly wouldn't blame him for. I wouldn't be surprised if he's Deadpooling it either; letting the news leak to the public to see what some outcry might bring.

Do power plays ever work?

Gandolfini tried it, and they ended Sopranos. If they could can Charlie Sheen, I can't see any amount of star power being bigger then a studio execs ego..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 02:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by cdtm
Do power plays ever work?

Gandolfini tried it, and they ended Sopranos. If they could can Charlie Sheen, I can't see any amount of star power being bigger then a studio execs ego..
Would probably only work for someone like Tom Cruise.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 12:07 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

But what if the fanbase/industry supports the power move because it will result in better products from the company?

Nobody really likes Charlie Sheen.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 12:14 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by Robtard
Cavill was well cast, too bad the writing/directing didn let him fully flesh out the character. Same with Wonder Woman.

Wonder where this leaves the 2020 Flashpoint based film. Though I guess they could potentially use that film to do a soft reboot due to time travel/alternate realities.

Imo, they should scrap everything planned and do a hard reboot after two-three years.

Yeah, Flashpoint could certainly be a way to go. He could change things and he could join a completely different, already existing Justice League that has Supergirl and others as the team.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 01:57 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Meh just reboot after Wonder Woman 2.

Batman and Superman are gone anyway. And Flash and Aquaman are both terrible casting. We also need a better Luthor.

A full reboot is needed, not some Flashpoint partial reboot IMHO.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 02:01 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Drama.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 04:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Inhuman
(please log in to view the image)

Ben has been trying to really get into character lately. He just forgot he's playing Bruce Wayne and not Tony Stark.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 04:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by NemeBro
Even I honestly would kind of mind a non-white Superman tbh.

Superman's appearance, nearly his entire appearance, is so iconic, at least to me, that I don't want them to change much of anything.
That is why I want it to really cut through to Superman fans souls across the planet. The amount of dceu suffering would be legendary and I would savor the flavor. Superman is not the money maker he was. Times have changed and people need to let the past die.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:46 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

But what relevance does that have to your mother being a whore who is nonetheless ashamed of her son?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:48 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

But what relevance does that have to your mother being a whore who is nonetheless ashamed of her son?
Quit confusing your skank of a mama to mine. You are a typical Superman loser who cannot accept his brand has been massively devalued. You have shitty taste but I blame the skank that raised your loser ass.

Bye bye Superman.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:52 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by quanchi112
Quit confusing your skank of a mama to mine. You are a typical Superman loser who cannot accept his brand has been massively devalued. You have shitty taste but I blame the skank that raised your loser ass.

Bye bye Superman.
Try to keep up, the topic here is your mother whose gaping cvnt is constantly squirting the semen of dozens of different dudes daily and how despite being a degenerate whore she still can look upon you and consider killing herself for spawning such a pathetic piece of dog shit. What are your thoughts on these facts?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:53 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Try to keep up, the topic here is your mother whose gaping cvnt is constantly squirting the semen of dozens of different dudes daily and how despite being a degenerate whore she still can look upon you and consider killing herself for spawning such a pathetic piece of dog shit. What are your thoughts on these facts?
No, the topic is Cavill out as Superman but you cannot think straight with your mama neglecting you as a baby and all. You are dumb and you can blame your mama but at least she was getting play while the marvel comics fans were violating her with her consent.

If they turn Superman black I hope you begin the inevitable self harm ahead of schedule.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:55 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, the topic is Cavill out as Superman but you cannot think straight with your mama neglecting you as a baby and all. You are dumb and you can blame your mama but at least she was getting play while the marvel comics fans were violating her with her consent.

If they turn Superman black I hope you begin the inevitable self harm ahead of schedule.
What are your thoughts on your mother getting pounded by the BBC while looking with disgust at you?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 03:45 AM
quanchi112
Disney

What are your thoughts on your mother getting pounded by the BBC while looking with disgust at you?
So once again the topic is too dark both literally and figuratively for you to even broach so you attempt to create a trump alt reality because of the neglect you received at the hands of your mother.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:39 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Meh just reboot after Wonder Woman 2.

Batman and Superman are gone anyway. And Flash and Aquaman are both terrible casting. We also need a better Luthor.

A full reboot is needed, not some Flashpoint partial reboot IMHO.

I think they should do a full reboot too, but there's no way they're going to can Gadot's Diana and recast her. Which is why I'm pretty sure they'll do the soft reboot angle.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 05:53 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I think they should do a full reboot too, but there's no way they're going to can Gadot's Diana and recast her. Which is why I'm pretty sure they'll do the soft reboot angle.

Well after WW2 she would have been in 4 films as Wonder Woman. I think that is enough to say time to reboot, considering the rest of the universe is crumbling.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 05:58 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Keep Gadot. More movies she is in, the better

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 08:01 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

They do not need to reboot just make good films. People overreact.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 10:11 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Keep Gadot. More movies she is in, the better

Shes easily replaceable.

After WW2 shes done 4 films. No point in keeping a failed Universe going just for her. Not at that point at least.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 10:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Shes easily replaceable.

After WW2 shes done 4 films. No point in keeping a failed Universe going just for her. Not at that point at least.
Just because you want a reboot does not mean they need to do so. This rests in his the next few films perform. Aquaman not changing its release date does not bode well for their chances in the first film since justice league.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 10:26 PM