KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Skywalkers vs. Eternal Family

Skywalkers vs. Eternal Family
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Of course this is assuming we buy Skillz's preposterous framework where the Outlander is like comparable to Yoda

We don't.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Yeah I don't think Jaina vs. SF Malak is a clear fight, nor is Kol vs. anyone else in that list.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:42 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

The real question is, can Dramath defeat Ben Skywalker?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:43 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Compared to everyone else, they are weak Sel.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:43 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Azronger
Either Luke or Anakin solo

You know I'm beginning to think that a very, very peak performing Luke or Zonakin could do that. smile

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:44 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

The real question is, can Dramath defeat Ben Skywalker?
I would say so, but there are few sources that describe his power.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:47 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I think team 1 is top heavier while team 2 has the advantage for the middle (and the bottom tier like Ben or Dramath are irrelevant). But going by vs. debating scaling frameworks should someone like Arcann even matter if trying to help the Outlander vs. Anakin, if Anakin is performing at his RotS-Sidious tier level? Of course this is assuming we buy Skillz's preposterous framework where the Outlander is like comparable to Yoda - that aside, even if Valkorion can hold up long against Luke, Anakin basically has nobody who can concretely match him.

It’s not preposterous at all. The Outlander has immense lines of scaling/feats/hype surrounding him.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 05:53 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I feel like the weakest 5 or 6 on team 1 will just get destroyed by the 5-6 weakest on team 2:

Team 1- Leia, Anakin Solo, Kol, Nat, Ben, Jaina.

Team 2- Arcann, SF Malak, Thexan, Senya, Lord Scourge, Dramath (lol)

I'm pretty sure SF Malak alone could handle about 3 of them. Arcann the other 3.

thumb up

quote:
As for the top 4:

Team 1- Luke, Anakin Skywalker, Darth Caedus, Cade Skywalker

Team 2: Tenebrae, Revan, Vaylin, Outlander

the most controversial one is Tenebrae vs. Luke (which I personally think Tenebrae wins), Anakin vs. Outlander is very close, and Vaylin bitchslaps Caedus while Revan embarrasses Cade, or vice versa.

Assuming Revan figures the best strategy, him and Outlander should take Caedus quickly as Vaylin stalls Anakin. Cade can be handled by a small group of the lower levels (e.g. Senya, Thexan, Dramath, etc.), or Arcann/Malak individually. Then Revan, Outlander, and Vaylin can dog-pile Anakin, then all move onto Luke (who might already be dead versus Valkorion).

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Sep 13th, 2018 at 06:03 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

If I'm not mistaken, it's implied Thexan was more powerful than Arcann and was also Valk's favorite son. So, he's probably closer to Arcann than he's to Senya or Dramath.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 06:05 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Jaggarath
thumb up

Assuming Revan figures the best strategy, him and Outlander should take Caedus quickly as Vaylin stalls Anakin. Cade can be handled by a small group of the lower levels (e.g. Senya, Thexan, Dramath, etc.), or Arcann/Malak individually. Then Revan, Outlander, and Vaylin can dog-pile Anakin, then all move onto Luke (who might already be dead versus Valkorion).

Would you change your mind if we assumed Luke > Valkorion and RotS Sidious >>> Vaylin? What if used KF Vader instead?

Last edited by The Ellimist on Sep 13th, 2018 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 06:16 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

@everyone

The more I look at the lists, I don't really see any way team one can win.

Only two members on team one (Anakin, Luke) can possibly beat four members of team two (Tenebrae, Outlander, Revan, Vayin).

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 06:21 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Would you change your mind if we assumed Luke > Valkorion and RotS Sidious >>> Vaylin? What if used KF Vader instead?

Revan, Vaylin, and Outlander are comparable to ROTS Sheev, IMO.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 06:22 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 06:26 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

No wilder than saying Luke solos, lmao.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 06:32 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

fair enough

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 06:35 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Jaggarath
Revan, Vaylin, and Outlander are comparable to ROTS Sheev, IMO.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 08:02 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

I could see Revan being around his ballpark if you wanked him to the extremes, but how do you figure Vaylin and the Outlander?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 12:57 AM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

You find the time of their lives where they seem to be the most powerful powerful. Look for their prime.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 01:03 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by slayne
I could see Revan being around his ballpark if you wanked him to the extremes, but how do you figure Vaylin and the Outlander?

Long, fantastic story. smile

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 04:11 AM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Long, fantastic story. smile

I'm patient.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 04:24 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote