KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Maxima Vs Magneto

Maxima Vs Magneto
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord_Kane

The Jew got this.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:19 PM
Lord_Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Magneto

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 10:32 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
Are we sure Mags is low herald lol?
He's to low-heralds what Iron Man is to high metas. Borderline, with his versatility making him seem a tier upper, but not quite. He's in the same tier with Apocalypse, Cassandra Nova, Dr. Light, Dr. Doom, Dr. Polaris, Enchantress, Graviton etc. etc. That's a perfect fit. To put into perspective, what mid-herald is supposed to represent is the high-heralds, basically, but without the extra gear. The 'dials go up to eleven' if you will. That's why you see John/Guy mid, but Hal/Kyle above. Captain Marvel/Supergirl there, but Superman above. Beta Ray Bill mid, but Thor high. etc The latter can go 'what the f*ck is that powerlevel' when shit gets real, but seem evenish with the former on a 'let's mess around wrestling naked in the mud' on a normal day.

Some characters have blurry lines, as with every list, but it's mostly accurate. In my Magneto fanboy heyday, I was actually trying to get him to mid..but...yeah, no.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Sep 17th, 2018 at 07:42 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 07:33 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Who you going with, Philo? Maxima has the speed, strength, and durability advantage. Plus, she's versatile in her own right.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 08:28 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Who you going with, Philo? Maxima has the speed, strength, and durability advantage. Plus, she's versatile in her own right.
I wonder who you want Phildo to say wins?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 08:33 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I wonder who philo wants to win?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 09:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I wonder who WILL win.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 10:30 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Whoever Phildo says will win... unless he says Maxima

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 10:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

You’ve painted him into a corner!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 04:16 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Lord_Kane
The Jew got this.
....neither of them are Jewish. .......

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 04:29 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Did Magneto being a Juden get retconned?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 04:42 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by deathslash
....neither of them are Jewish. .......
He was talking about Phil. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 05:04 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

THAT got retconned too?

I am so out of the loop nowadays. sad

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 05:10 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Philosophía
He's to low-heralds what Iron Man is to high metas. Borderline, with his versatility making him seem a tier upper, but not quite. He's in the same tier with Apocalypse, Cassandra Nova, Dr. Light, Dr. Doom, Dr. Polaris, Enchantress, Graviton etc. etc. That's a perfect fit. To put into perspective, what mid-herald is supposed to represent is the high-heralds, basically, but without the extra gear. The 'dials go up to eleven' if you will. That's why you see John/Guy mid, but Hal/Kyle above. Captain Marvel/Supergirl there, but Superman above. Beta Ray Bill mid, but Thor high. etc The latter can go 'what the f*ck is that powerlevel' when shit gets real, but seem evenish with the former on a 'let's mess around wrestling naked in the mud' on a normal day.

Some characters have blurry lines, as with every list, but it's mostly accurate. In my Magneto fanboy heyday, I was actually trying to get him to mid..but...yeah, no.

Well put!

I guess he's the top of his class in the low herald tier.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 05:10 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

He's not.

He's right at home.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 09:14 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by One Big Mob

But...the movies... confused

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 09:49 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by One Big Mob
He was said to be a gypsy in X-Men Unlimited #2, but is also explicitly, and repeatedly, a jew. So both, or just jew, depending on what the writer remembers.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 09:57 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbelAnderson

Magneto handily.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 10:20 AM
AbelAnderson is currently offline Click here to Send AbelAnderson a Private Message Find more posts by AbelAnderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Maxima. Eric struggles with the o4 now

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 11:41 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

It wasn't just the O5. Emma and Bloodstorm were there too, and Magneto dispatched them all....except Teen Jean. Teen Jean was only reason they had a shot. Considering what a Mary Sue Teen Jean is, that isn't a low showing for Mags. He believed that a fight between them would most likely end with them killing each other. Teen Jean wasn't actually sure she could win though, which says a lot about Magneto's power.

https://postimg.cc/WhQ4S6Pd
https://postimg.cc/B83nfSbs

Again, this is "I can slap Galactus around when Phoenix failed, and psychically build new bodies for myself" Teen Jean...

Honestly, I don't like Maxima's odds against her either.

Last edited by StyleTime on Sep 25th, 2018 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 08:16 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote