KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Amazing.....?Why? 22222

Amazing.....?Why? 22222
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement, "

^Straight from their holy text, all one needs to know about this awful religion.

What is the situation. The background to this dialogue.

There is specific reference to people who wage war on them.

We all know thousands of years ago ... in the dark ages... before civilisation... there were nations which did human sacrifice, cannibalism, raping and pillaging, straight up genocide...

The quoted text makes clear reference to a sliding scale of threat response...

Obviously if the people taken as POW's hadn't been running around with axes raping everything in sight...
imprisonment is listed as an available option.

Now if they'd been burning people alive, raping, lynching, broiling and eating folk with no remorse (There is a reason the dark ages are called the dark ages) well the quoted dialogue details more extreme measures.

Severing the foot and fighting arm of a rapey cannibal for the period the dialogue was recorded would have been quite the act of restraint.

The death penalty is there in the form of Judicial Homicide... mention of public execution and in the form of Covert / Black Ops Unlawful Killing / Assassination.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2019 03:23 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shiv
What is the situation. The background to this dialogue.

There is specific reference to people who wage war on them.

We all know thousands of years ago ... in the dark ages... before civilisation... there were nations which did human sacrifice, cannibalism, raping and pillaging, straight up genocide...

The quoted text makes clear reference to a sliding scale of threat response...

Obviously if the people taken as POW's hadn't been running around with axes raping everything in sight...
imprisonment is listed as an available option.

Now if they'd been burning people alive, raping, lynching, broiling and eating folk with no remorse (There is a reason the dark ages are called the dark ages) well the quoted dialogue details more extreme measures.

Severing the foot and fighting arm of a rapey cannibal for the period the dialogue was recorded would have been quite the act of restraint.

The death penalty is there in the form of Judicial Homicide... mention of public execution and in the form of Covert / Black Ops Unlawful Killing / Assassination.

Lol that's from a long time ago I don't remember the background. What I can tell you about it is that the moderates interpret this as "this applies to when innocent muslims are killed or their property is destroyed" and well...you can guess how the extremists interpret "anyone who makes mischief" I'm sure.

There are tons of bad people. Muhammad wasn't especially bad when it comes to the period he lived in this is true. Yet they still honor him. Even the moderates.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2019 03:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Salam eninn.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2019 12:45 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ooo a salami sub would be nice

Old Post Mar 15th, 2019 02:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

النائب البريطانى جورج غالاوي يرد في برنامجه على متصل يهودي حوار رائع ومعلومات يجهلها الكثير

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZXiloYEWz4
\\\

You can imagine what would happen if any one decided to penetrate earth layers inside these magma. In fact no one can think about that due to the high pressure and high temperature that reach thousands degrees centigrade. Qur'an told us about that, God says sad O assembly of jinn and men! If you have power to pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, then pass beyond (them)! But you will never be able to pass them, except with authority (from Allah)!) (Ar-Rahmân – verse 33)

God told us that no one can pass beyond earth zones (layers). We have to notice that God says zones not zone as each zone (layer) have a sickness which differs from zone (layer) to another.

What is behind these facts?

We have to ask a question, why did God mention this cosmic reality in Qur'an? Is that to get some cosmic information or to increase our knowledge!!! Let us to look attentively at this verse, God says sad It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth the like thereof (i.e. seven). His Command descends between them (heavens and earth), that you may know) (At-Talak – verse 12) , what to know???? Let us continue the verse (that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah surrounds all things in (His) Knowledge.) (At Talak – verse 12).

O, atheist, you are such an inattentive from your God be he blessed and exalted who told you about the seven layers in the sky and the seven layers in earth and today you can see by yourself these seven layers .

Therefore as God be he blessed and exalted told you about unseen things which can be measured by machines, also he (God) knows all of your deeds as he surrounds all things in (His) Knowledge. God says sad that you may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah surrounds all things in (His) Knowledge.) (At Talak – verse 12).

ركن المتحدثين الداعية محمد حجاب و زائرين فى الهايد بارك مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNzMEVKt4pA

الأخ عمران و عباس فى حوار مع مسيحيين ركن المتحدثين مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SwXdiIkDwI&t=10s

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 03:31 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're still my favorite writer of short fiction eninn. Keep up the good work, so Surtur demands thumb up

Old Post Mar 20th, 2019 07:39 PM
eninn

you'r welcome always brother

thank you

allah guide you

\\\\
French and US researchers
Mario Collepardi,

The Scientific fact corresponds with the Quran
After all these facts, we can reach to this result, which is: the technique used in the Age of the Pharaohs to build massive buildings such as pyramids, was mainly using the normal mud available near the River Nile. Then mixing it with water, placing it in templates and finally lighting the fire until it solidifies and stones are shaped the way we see today.

This technique remained hidden as a secret until 1981, when that scientist put his theory. Then in 2006, other scientists proved the validity of the theory, beyond any doubt, by laboratory analysis, this technique was entirely unknown at the time of Quran. But what does the Quran say? Let `s my brothers and sisters consider and praise Allah, Almighty.
After Pharaoh has become an oppressor and declared himself as a God of Egypt!! What did he say to his people, consider this: "Fir'aun (Pharaoh) said:" O chiefs! I know not that

you have an ilâh (a god) other than me. "(AlQassas: 38). To that extreme extent, his challenge and arrogance reached. However, the Pharaoh did not stop, he wanted to challenge God `s power and build a high monument in order to climb it to see who is Allah Almighty. Therefore, the Pharaoh wanted to prove to his people, the ones who were like him, that Moses (peace be upon him) is not honest, and that the Pharaoh is the only God of the universe!!

The pharaoh asked Haman, his deputy and partner, to build a huge monument to prove to the people that God does not exist. Here Pharaoh resorted to the technique used at that time in construction which was lighting fire on stones in order to pour the needed stones for the monument. The Pharaoh said after that: "So kindle for me (a fire), O Hâmân, to bake (bricks out of) clay, and set up for me a Sarh (a lofty tower, or palace) in order that I may look at (or look for) the Ilâh (God) of Mûsâ (Moses); and verily, I think that he [Mûsâ (Moses)] is one of the liars. "(AlQassas: 38).

But what was the result? Look and think of the fate of the Pharaoh, Haman and their soldiers, the Almighty says: (And he and his hosts were arrogant in the land, without right, and they thought that they would never return to us * So We seized him and his hosts, and we threw them all into the sea (and drowned them). So behold (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) what was the end of the Zâlimûn [wrong-doers, polytheists and those who disbelieved in the Oneness of their Lord (Allâh), or rejected the advice of His Messenger Mûsâ (Moses) (peace be upon him] .. (AlQassas: 39-40).

One might ask, is the monument the same as the Pyramid? We say it is not often. The monument is high as a tower or high lighthouse used in order to ascend to high altitude. Allah punished the Pharaoh and destroyed him. Allah Almighty also destroyed his monument to be a verse for the ones who comes after him. This monument that he build to challenge God was destroyed and we do not find it anywhere. The story of the Pharaoh and his black fate was told by Allah in this verse: "And we destroyed completely all the great works and buildings which Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and his people erected." (Al Aaraf: 137). Already some scattered stones were found buried by sand during thousands of years.

أنا أريد إعتناق الاسلام ولكن ؟ يوشع ايفانز مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0UQqIpP-io

أبي لا يسمح لي بارتداء الحجاب ماذا أفعل ؟ hijab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkNDJf-Gxec

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 12:50 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Surtur
You're still my favorite writer of short fiction eninn. Keep up the good work, so Surtur demands thumb up

It is nice to know that I can always come here for my daily Islamic propaganda and conditioning. thumb up

I've just learned not to expect much conversation or debate.. heh

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 07:46 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Science and the Quran are like best buddies.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 07:49 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Like Thelma and Louise!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 11:32 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don’t understand religion.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 01:36 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue

You're lucky. I was forced to go to catholic schools.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 03:16 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds dismal.

Believe it or not I was raised Catholic. When I was younger I was a faithful and pious lass (!) that read the Bible and went to mass every Sunday. Then I had my whole rebellious phase and now I’m somewhere in the middle.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 04:53 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 04:54 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Good! An admission. So don't try to pretend that you do when you argue in other threads. thumb up wink

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 06:09 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Good! An admission. So don't try to pretend that you do when you argue in other threads. thumb up wink

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hah.

I try to understand religious points of view and get a semblance of an argument in defense of it for a good practice of the paradigm shift, but it is an uphill achievement. I’m agnostic, so I see both sides with a clear view, though there is more of an underlying difficulty to defend ones own faith when it comes to the invisible.

There’s an inherent appeal in being a religious person that I feel evades free-thinking, but it’s mainly for glamour and community.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 02:53 AM
eninn

to all brothers thiis will help you to understand

Speakers Corner Hyde Park london

نهاية بالضربة القاضية هاشم و مبشر مسيحى فى الهايد بارك مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgZ...eature=youtu.be

ركن المتحدثين الداعية محمد حجاب و زائرين فى الهايد بارك مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNzMEVKt4pA

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 01:08 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

I’m agnostic, so I see both sides with a clear view, though there is more of an underlying difficulty to defend ones own faith when it comes to the invisible.

Agnosticism - has to do with knowledge. (literally "without knowledge")
Atheism - has to do with belief. (literally "without god")

The lack of evidence (knowledge) should lead to a lack of belief. thumb up

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 02:12 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Agnosticism - has to do with knowledge. (literally "without knowledge")
Atheism - has to do with belief. (literally "without god")

The lack of evidence (knowledge) should lead to a lack of belief. thumb up

So you’re arguing that there’s no such thing as agnosticism as a paradigm?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 05:19 PM
Adam_PoE

So you’re arguing that there’s no such thing as agnosticism as a paradigm?

Belief is a true dichotomy: either one holds a belief or he does not. As it relates to a/theism, if one believes a god exists, he is a theist. All other positions, including, "I do not know," are atheism.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2019 06:12 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote