KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I Predict A New Global Economic Crash

I Predict A New Global Economic Crash
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I Predict A New Global Economic Crash

Am I correct?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 06:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I think so. Many are saying that much of the regulations from the 2008 housing market/banking crash are not effective or have been slowly removed from efficacy.

Also, China's bubble has almost burst multiple times in these last 2 years. And the US's economic growth is a bit too strong which indicates an artificial increase.

We should see a recession in the next 2-3 years but not on the magnitude of the 2008 Great Recession.

And my prediction is no more specific than a horoscope so if I am right, I should not be given credit as some great sage. This stuff seems rather obvious and is not specific enough for me to get credit when it inevitably happens. But you can bet your sweet ass I'm going to quote this post and parade it around that I was right when it does inevitably happen.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

only god and stop the hate knows

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Re: I Predict A New Global Economic Crash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Am I correct?

Aside from DDM's discussion, if it grows it will shrink.

Now I would be more impressed if you picked the sectors in the market to get hit first and potential corrections to addjust and the time period.

Last edited by snowdragon on Sep 15th, 2018 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:46 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Of course there will be another one. It is just statistics rolling the dice and the roller coaster of Life.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 08:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I think so. Many are saying that much of the regulations from the 2008 housing market/banking crash are not effective or have been slowly removed from efficacy.

Also, China's bubble has almost burst multiple times in these last 2 years. And the US's economic growth is a bit too strong which indicates an artificial increase.

We should see a recession in the next 2-3 years but not on the magnitude of the 2008 Great Recession.

And my prediction is no more specific than a horoscope so if I am right, I should not be given credit as some great sage. This stuff seems rather obvious and is not specific enough for me to get credit when it inevitably happens. But you can bet your sweet ass I'm going to quote this post and parade it around that I was right when it does inevitably happen.
Thing is the deficit for the US is double what it was last year... and I am shocked that yor treasury allowed this to happen. The UK is also particularly vulnerable due to Brexit. Personal debt is at a high in all major developed countries and the banks have let that happen again...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 09:22 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
only god and stop the hate knows
Stop the hate knows all.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 09:23 PM
Kurk_Reborn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well we are due for one...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 09:44 PM
Kurk_Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk_Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk_Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I predict your prediction will either reign true or false.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 09:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I predict that whatever happens people will carry on with collective amnesia and business as usual.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 09:56 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's like a triple Nostradamus team up in here. Bling bling.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 09:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I also predict that if Trump is in power when it occurs, he will handle it poorly, claim otherwise, and have his knob polished by the cultists of the day. sick

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 10:05 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Daaaaaamn

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 10:05 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

count on it. sad

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 10:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Turn that frown upside down.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 10:57 PM
Flyattractor

Next thing you know People will be surprised that their state gets hit by Hurricanes when they live in the south east Coastal part of the U.S!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 03:19 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ReviewTechUSA
Restricted

Account Restricted

With the political climate in the states in combination with the agendas of global elitists I wouldn't be surprised if we have another recession within the next 5 years.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 06:52 PM
ReviewTechUSA is currently offline Click here to Send ReviewTechUSA a Private Message Find more posts by ReviewTechUSA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

It has begun!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 08:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Probably really feel it around 2020, hopefully the US will have rid itself of Trump by then, cos he can't handle managing his toilet outings, let alone something like that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 08:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Probably really feel it around 2020, hopefully the US will have rid itself of Trump by then, cos he can't handle managing his toilet outings, let alone something like that.
He probably wears incontinence pants anyhow.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 08:44 PM