KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Goku vs yusuke etc.

Goku vs yusuke etc.
Started by: sylas321

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sylas321

Miffed Goku vs yusuke etc.

Alright, so I know this is redundant, everyone says who would win goku vs all these people but I came across this thread earlier

goku-vs-ichigo-yusuke-grim-jaw-naruto.html

See now things were pretty messed up here, someone called saiyan saga Goku a planet buster which is asinine, plenty of people under and overestimated power levels like crazy and things just got more off track from there

So I literally made an account because of it, so I want to make things a little more specific, change one character bc Idk who grimjaw is and i think the meant grimjow but idk enough about him, and the saga from which goku is coming out of.

Goku (ssjb) vs. Yusuke (demon form), Piccolo (from super), ichigo (final form of Getsuga tenshou), and Naruto (sage of six paths mode)
All are fighting as if preparing to fight some big bad boss, so sparring all out to the brink of death but still have their normal personalities, goku of course testing their power before going all out etc.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 09:43 PM
sylas321 is currently offline Click here to Send sylas321 a Private Message Find more posts by sylas321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Saiyan Saga Goku directly overpowered an attack from Vegeta meant to destroy the planet. And that's after he became over a hundred times more powerful than Roshi who could destroy the moon fairly easy.

Goku should have more than have enough power to destroy Earth. He wouldn't of course but he should be able to.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 10:11 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sylas321

I guess it's been a long time since i'vs seen that early in the show, I just really felt like vegeta couldnt destroy the planet i know he didnt because he was looking for goku but I feel if he could why did saiyans need to go in groups and transform into great apes to destroy planets when one high class saiyan could go by and blow it up? maybe to save the resources? Now im just talking it in circles lol

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 10:42 PM
sylas321 is currently offline Click here to Send sylas321 a Private Message Find more posts by sylas321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Saiyans went to clear out populations so they could have just the planet left, that they could sell.

Vegeta went to Earth for the Dragon Balls so he could become immortal. He threw a hissy fit in the Goku fight and tried to end it all.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 10:50 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sylas321

ok i guess that makes sense then, so what about just ssj gokue againt al them then?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 11:10 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

SS Goku was 333 times stronger than a guy who destroyed a planet with his pointer finger and murdered all the saiyans.

If you think the other team is on that level...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 11:17 PM
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
SS Goku was 333 times stronger than a guy who destroyed a planet with his pointer finger and murdered all the saiyans.

If you think the other team is on that level...

Krillin cut his tail off.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 02:06 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

With a disc that cuts through anything

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 06:00 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku wins.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 01:26 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote