KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bane (Dark Knight Rises) vs Luke Cage (MCU)

Bane (Dark Knight Rises) vs Luke Cage (MCU)
Started by: robotflug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bane (Dark Knight Rises) vs Luke Cage (MCU)

The Nolan version of Bane is having a showdown against the MCU Luke Cage. The two brawl in Gotham City.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 11:35 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

LC stomps

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 11:53 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, no contest.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 11:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

I hope bane likes BBC, cause he's certainly going to get one jammed down his throat.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:59 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
I hope bane likes BBC, cause he's certainly going to get one jammed down his throat.

confused cage likes women.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 04:48 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

This is a massive stomp in Luke's favor. Luke was clearly superhuman, while Bane bordered on superhuman.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 07:20 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lmfao

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 07:42 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Luke could win this even with feats solely from JJ S1

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 10:24 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

This is like asking. who is better at math h1(Bane) or a 5th grader(Luke)

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 10:30 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

This is a complete mismatch.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 11:17 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Luke could win this even with feats solely from JJ S1

Well, even in JJ s1, where he was canonically less powerful than he is now, he was tanking shit like this:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 11:26 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

You can add Baleman and Catwoman in this and Cage still stomps.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 03:13 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Cage taps him on the head like a nameless thug for the Insta-ko.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 03:20 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Dunno about a fodder head-tap, but Cage would definitely win with one clean, hard hit (hell, at full power, Bane's face would probably implode). That mask is one big X on Bane's face, and we know what happens to metal when it meets Cage's fists.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 03:57 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Banes brain will rattle in his skull just like a normal person, its not something he can defend against with his slightly above average strength/toughness.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 04:23 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

is the op an h1 bot

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 05:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mismatch.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 05:48 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, even in JJ s1, where he was canonically less powerful than he is now, he was tanking shit like this:

(please log in to view the image)

Let me rephrase it. Luke stomps a mudhole in Nolan Bane even with half the feats from JJ s1 and solely that.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 06:03 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

I love me a good spite thread, especially one where I can imagine Bane getting his head removed from his body by Mr. Cage.

Luke uber-stomps.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 03:49 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote