KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » It is now NOT OK to O.K?

It is now NOT OK to O.K?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

It is now NOT OK to O.K?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 03:31 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

white supremacists have adopted it along with various other 4chan vomit like pepe. to pretend otherwise is pure gaslighting phaggotry.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 03:53 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

He was trolling, at the very least.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 04:27 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
white supremacists have adopted it along with various other 4chan vomit like pepe. to pretend otherwise is pure gaslighting phaggotry.

The other day is the first I heard of it, when Surt posted the same website.

4chan, Reddit, the "stormer" are all things that would be known to internets, but the coast guard.. You'd think it wouldn't matter much what 4chan does in "the real world".

I mean, everyone I know who has a life could care less what 4chan does. Or YouTube, or Facebook.. It's the 'Tweens who have a "social life" online. If Fox or CNN never reported on it, the older folks wouldn't know about it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 16th, 2018 at 04:31 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 04:29 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am a white supremacists and adopted 4chan pepe. I will commit phaggotry now.

Sad Bashy. Sad.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 04:42 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

F*ck that. I'm not going to let a bunch of assholes steal something a neutral as the "OK" sign from me. I refuse to give assholes that much control over my life and I'm not catering to anyone stupid enough to suggest that I should. Everyone talks about how white supremacist have too much power in our society while simultaneously letting the bastards take over whatever they f*ck they want just by twisting it. Who cares what the white supremacists think it means... they're dumb. It only actually means that if everyone else is dumb enough to go along with them. Black people should start using the sign all the time just to F*ck with the bastards. They almost definitely like boobs too, and I'm not going to let them ruin my love for them either.

Last edited by darthgoober on Sep 16th, 2018 at 04:55 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 04:49 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

^laughing out loud

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 07:47 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 08:04 AM
Silent Master

White supremacist have also adopted the habit of breathing, are you going to stop breathing in protest?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 08:14 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Quote where bash fellow said we should stop using ok

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 08:21 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Gays Confiscated the Rainbow.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 08:23 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Quote where bash fellow said we should stop using ok

Sure, right after you post where I made that claim.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 08:29 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: It is now NOT OK to O.K?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Now this is just Fuh'ed UP!

Its not Ok to O.K Now? Or is this only during Hurricanes?
laughs, "the blaze".

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 09:21 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: Re: It is now NOT OK to O.K?

Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughs, "the blaze".

Yeah. You are a Shill to the Fascist Leftist Media so I am not surpirsed by your attitude.

Article 13 and all.

eek!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 09:22 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Sure, right after you post where I made that claim.

Funny thing is if Bash isn't saying we should stop using the sign then all the more reason for people to correctly point out it's not really a white power symbol lol.

And all the more reason to point out how dumb the people who feel it is are.(and they are super dumb, as dumb as the racists who feel it is some symbol of white power)

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 16th, 2018 at 10:21 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 10:16 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
He was trolling, at the very least.

Probably, and I am in favor of using this to show how insane people are.

A god damn natural disaster is going on and these shitheads are once again whining about stupid bullshit. It's a step up from "Trump is complicit in this hurricane" but not much of a step.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 10:18 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Anyone that thinks it's a white power sign is a moron and that includes any white supremacists that have adopted it.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 10:27 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bingo.

I'd also add that a person looks even worse if they continue to claim it is a white power symbol despite them being given evidence it is not. Which I've given Bash more than once(and not just from the blaze, so they can't even use that as a cop out).

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 10:37 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i simply said that white supremacists adopted the gesture, which is true. have fun acting like phaggots though.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 12:07 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i simply said that white supremacists adopted the gesture, which is true. have fun acting like phaggots though.

You said it almost as if it was in defense of the insanity of leftists over seeing people do it.

Are you saying you weren't defending the insanity, that there is no defense, and that anyone who freaked should be shamed? Cuz I agree with you if you were thumb up

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 12:10 PM