KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » It is now NOT OK to O.K?

It is now NOT OK to O.K?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i won't even bother quoting you on the page turn, since you didn't even address the fact/point. so again, have fun acting like a phaggot

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 12:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i won't even bother quoting you on the page turn, since you didn't even address the fact/point. so again, have fun acting like a phaggot

It was wise for you to not defend the insanity, good job thumb up

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 12:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Personally I don't think we should give white supremacists that kind of power/control. but if you want to give them power/control over your actions. that's on you.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 12:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Seems a bit much but seeing as I'm not a religious virgin, social worker, foster parent or douchebag in general, I have no problem not using the 'okay' sign, in fact, I've only ever used it by accident, when theatrically miming the smoking of a joint.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 12:43 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Seems a bit much but seeing as I'm not a religious virgin, social worker, foster parent or douchebag in general, I have no problem not using the 'okay' sign, in fact, I've only ever used it by accident, when theatrically miming the smoking of a joint.
thumb up I mean who uses it daily? In the U.K. we use thumbs up anyway. Good post Sam! I have never seen anyone in any country use O.K. so... It's clearly the rightist-Incel-Bat-signal, all good reasons not to use it.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Sep 16th, 2018 at 01:17 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:15 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain

How about adults act like adults and not flip out over a hand sign?

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 16th, 2018 at 01:26 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up I mean who uses it daily? In the U.K. we use thumbs up anyway. Good post Sam! I have never seen anyone in any country use O.K. so... It's clearly the rightist-Incel-Bat-signal, all good reasons not to use it.

Did anyone make an argument someone uses it daily or often or what is the point here? The point is crazed folk whining and screaming "white supremacist!" like retards anytime they see the sign.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:25 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Did anyone make an argument someone uses it daily or often or what is the point here? The point is crazed folk whining and screaming "white supremacist!" like retards anytime they see the sign.
It's now clearly being used daily by these racists who are gaslighting people, by claiming it's just a normal symbol having appropriated something no one uses as there symbol. Silly Incels that they are.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:29 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's now clearly being used daily by these racists who are gaslighting people, by claiming it's just a normal symbol having appropriated something no one uses as there symbol. Silly Incels that they are.

Except it's not lol. It's not being used daily by racists. Lunatic leftists are saying anyone making the symbol on purpose or accidentally are white supremacists.

There is nobody who is intelligent thinking this.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:33 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

but everyone has to pretend that it isn't happening or that's 'flipping out'. silly incels making up silly rules in their silly internet treehouses.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:33 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

but everyone has to pretend that it isn't happening or that's 'flipping out'. silly incels making up silly rules in their silly internet treehouses.
Exactly, making a non-issue into an issue to be "victims" of there own narrative. Funny stuff.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:35 PM
Silent Master

Special rules, like saying that everyone who does A must be B?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:35 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're the one who is so utterly pathetic you can't admit it's not a white supremacist symbol lol.

You can spin that however way you want to champ.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:37 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Special rules, like saying that everyone who does A must be B?
You strike me as the kind of guy who uses "O.K." daily.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:37 PM
Silent Master

You strike me as the kind of guy who uses "O.K." daily.

Why?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

^Must be his white half doing that.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:39 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Why?
Just an observation.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:40 PM
Silent Master

Just an observation.

Interesting.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:40 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
(please log in to view the image)

^Must be his white half doing that.
Prior to appropriation and the alt-right incel victim culture.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prior to appropriation and the alt-right incel victim culture.

Nah he knew in advance, what a racist piece of shit.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:48 PM