KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Questions/Concerns?

Questions/Concerns?
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Galan is the best SW mod we could have had if I'm honest.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 10:59 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Appreciate it, DS0. thumb up

And just so everyone is aware, in the mod forum Raz said that once he irons out some of the site's glitches, he plans on making a new SW forum for the new films. Hopefully he delivers, because we've obviously been needing that for a LONG time.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 11:08 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

New Star Wars sucks. It should be banned from the forums imo

In order of offenses, it should be above a nipple pic but below a cock shot.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 11:14 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
New Star Wars sucks. It should be banned from the forums imo

In order of offenses, it should be above a nipple pic but below a cock shot.
This is a good point.

I'll pass the word along to Raz. thumb up

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 11:23 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Kurk2.1
Tell Bada to stop banning me cuz BackFire already pardoned me. He only permabanned be b/c he thought I was going to leak DMB's info (which I would never do btw -- remember, I'm like Vectivus -- know how to wield the dark-side but don't do it).

It's not like I'm posting c0cks all over the forums.

I respect mein fuhrer Galan/Thrawn. Glory to Arstotzka KMC.

It's more that you keep making multiple accounts, which is also against the rules and is also grounds for getting banned. Unless Raz is gonna change that, but it's what I'm seeing.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 11:23 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I just banned 3 of his sock accounts in like an hour... And I expect there will be many more to come. There are better ways to prove you're innocent than spamming sock accounts.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 17th, 2018 at 10:29 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 11:24 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Perfect choice for the position, and I’m not just saying that because as far as I can see you’re the only choice.

I echo the thoughts of others though, and am happy to see you’re not planning on going overtly facist with the rules. Socking is annoying, but ‘Gideon’ should stay, for example. Glad to hear you’re not opposed to the return of Bart and ILS as well.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Well I feel hurt. big grin stick out tongue But have fun there Galan with the hammer.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 12:19 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thanks, Sel. thumb up

My current plans are to get rid of the abundance of crap threads, and try to organize these forums the best I can. There hasn't been any true mod presence here for yearS, so it is quite an undertaking to say the least. And if/when Raz makes a new forum for the ST(and beyond), I'll have even more organizing to do. It'll all get sorted, though.

As others have said, the banter here is what makes the forums enjoyable. As long as it doesn't get out of hand and flagrantly violate the rules, I have no problem with it. You won't see me popping into threads and dishing out warnings unless my hand is forced, for example.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 12:19 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You could try having a more active role than moderating. Hosting tournaments, etc.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 11:16 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Galan007
Thanks for allowing me to test my ban powers, Kurk. thumb up

laughing out loud

Good to have an active mod around these parts thumb up

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 12:00 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by AncientPower
You could try having a more active role than moderating. Hosting tournaments, etc.
Are Tourneys something you guys would be interested in? If so, I'd be more than happy to host.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 12:23 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

I think people'd say they'd be interested, but actually wouldn't.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 12:53 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

It sounds like it would be interesting.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 01:47 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Same syndrome in the CBF. If there ends up being enough legitimate interest, though, I can definitely host.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 02:17 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by NewGuy01

This ^

I’ve had a specific tournament in mind for over a year now, basically fully planned out. PM’s and a thread back in the day showed that there wasn’t enough interest to lift it off the ground, though it was a fairly intense one.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 03:33 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Just out of curiosity, is vicrtre a real original account or a sock?

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 04:03 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

His sock check was clean.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 04:10 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Why is this a curiosity to you people?

Oh well.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 04:19 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Zenwolf
It's more that you keep making multiple accounts, which is also against the rules and is also grounds for getting banned. Unless Raz is gonna change that, but it's what I'm seeing.
Bingo. thumb up
Originally posted by Kurk2.1
Tell Bada to stop banning me cuz BackFire already pardoned me. He only permabanned be b/c he thought I was going to leak DMB's info (which I would never do btw -- remember, I'm like Vectivus -- know how to wield the dark-side but don't do it).

It's not like I'm posting c0cks all over the forums.

I respect mein fuhrer Galan/Thrawn. Glory to Arstotzka KMC.
Your best bet is to PM Backfire for his "pardon", and then PM Galan with Backfire's message, or simply post it in an active thread. But you felt entitled to keep making accounts when mods had no clarification. So you were banned, again.

I may keep banning his accounts regardless.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 04:51 PM
Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote