KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Ghost

Ghost
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Ghost

Swedish band. Another other fans here?

(please log in to view the image)

I've got tickets for November 2018. Can't wait.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 11:02 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I enjoy them. Saw them play in Texas once with Opeth and Mastadon. They really know how to put on a show!

With that said, I really prefer their first album the best.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 09:48 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, the first two albums are my favorites, but the others have some great songs, too. Prequelle really started to suffer in the last half of the album, imo. It's very front-loaded.

But yeah, man the live shows look like a real treat. Theater, irreverent humor, and great music. I can't wait.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:24 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

The time has finally arrived. Seeing them tonight in Hotlanta. Can't wait.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 12:43 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This show was glorious.

I highly recommend catching them when they come near you. thumb up thumb up

Old Post Dec 6th, 2018 01:37 PM
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

This is really sweet of Ghost to do for the guy who died during their concert earlier in the year:

http://www.metalinjection.net/tour-...or-deceased-fan

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 04:41 AM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This Rock in Rio show from 2013 appeared recently on YouTube and it is TRULY GLORIOUS (although a couple of the songs have a little bit of an audio issue to me)...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 01:45 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post May 10th, 2019 01:08 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell yeah!

Listened to their latest album in full and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 04:52 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Hell yeah!

Listened to their latest album in full and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Prequelle?

I like it. The first half is much better than the last half, though.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 06:32 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Their entire sound is like a joyous throwback to the heyday of rock.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 06:33 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, songs like "Majesty" I actually don't like too much because it's a bit TOO throwbacky. That opening riff actually reminds me of AC/DC and I can't really stand AC/DC.. heh

"Mummy Dust" and "Con Clavi Con Dio" are a couple of my favorite Ghost songs.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 07:11 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mine would have to be See The Light, Witch Image, Cirice, Elizabeth, and Ritual. Truth be told I enjoy most of their songs.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 10:23 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Two new delightfully retro songs, "Seven Inches of Satanic Panic" Haha...

This is pretty amusing... laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 14th, 2019 11:18 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

^I dug that. A super throwback!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2020 05:02 PM
~Mel1974~
30 Seconds To Mars fan!

Ghost

I like Ghost, actually listening to them now!! rock

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 06:57 PM
~Mel1974~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Mel1974~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Mel1974~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

A new song me thinks. Not a huge fan of the song. My interest in Ghost has waned, but I dig the video. I wonder if it's the same director who did Marilyn Manson's "We Are Chaos"?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2022 07:40 AM
DavidRogers0000

Do you believe in ghosts?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2022 09:55 AM
DavidRogers0000 is currently offline Click here to Send DavidRogers0000 a Private Message Find more posts by DavidRogers0000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Seeing them in a month with Mastodon.
I like their first couple but theyre not a go to band for me

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 20th, 2022 12:38 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Saw them yeseterday. Super great live sound, excellent and varied setlist with killing tracks like Ritual, Year Zero, Con Clavi Con Dio, Square Hammer, etc. I had a great time and the lead guitarist sounds way better than on recordings.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 21st, 2022 02:23 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote