KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who in the MCU can beat Kurse H2H?

Who in the MCU can beat Kurse H2H?
Started by: xPRIMEx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

Thor was also "unlocked" when he fought Hela. Imo she fought a more powerful version of Thor then Nurse did

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 08:52 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
That's if we assume that she wasn't worthy and had no ties to Mjolnir. Then I would say the feat proves that she is stronger than Kurse.

But if it was a plot device (or special circumstance) in why she was able to do that then we have to use other showings to prove strength.
Based on her striking Thor, she does not have the punching power to hurt Kurse significantly. I just don't see it. If we ignore her striking power shown (it didn't happen) and use the Mjolnir crushing feat as a basis of her punching power then she can hurt Kurse significantly

How does either her being worthy or having ties to Mjolnir lessen the strength needed to destroy it?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 08:55 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

How could she be worthy? Shes evil.

I know there are pictures of her holding it but the worthy enchantment was placed in Thor 1, so thousands of years later.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:02 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
How does either her being worthy or having ties to Mjolnir lessen the strength needed to destroy it?

Because it can helps her stop and hold Mjolnir in place and it can helps her crush it. Therefore it wasn't a pure strength feat.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 11:46 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Because it can helps her stop and hold Mjolnir in place and it can helps her crush it. Therefore it wasn't a pure strength feat.

How does it help her do either or those?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 11:47 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Holy shit

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 11:49 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

There's no way that makes sense even to you. C'mon now. At least put some thought and effort into it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 12:02 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Holy shit

I'm pretty sure there's a auto-troll app somewhere and H1 is using it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 12:03 AM
h1a8

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
There's no way that makes sense even to you. C'mon now. At least put some thought and effort into it.

Im not claiming that she had ties to Mjolnir.
I'm explaining to Silent that if she did then it lessens the feat as a strength.
What do you think?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 03:01 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Except, you haven't actually explained how it lessens the strength feat.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 03:04 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Maybe....Ultron? The Ultron bots are technically part of him (sorta) so they could be allowed in the match. And he is/was vibranium coated, and he did kinda manhandle Thor for a little bit.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 04:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

IMO Kurse would beat Hela. He completely dominated Thor whereas she didn't (until she used her knives), and this is pure H2H.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 11:02 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

I think full powered Surtur and maybe Thanos are the only two that can beat Kurse in pure H2H.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 11:04 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by xPRIMEx
IMO Kurse would beat Hela. He completely dominated Thor whereas she didn't (until she used her knives), and this is pure H2H.

Well Kurse swatted Mjolnir away wheras Hela caught and crushed it.

Plus she took Thors eye out. Kurse did not do any permanent damage to Thor.

Hela is likely not as invulnerable as Kurse but it seems she can take the same punishment nonetheless.

Not saying Hela is above him physically, but there is more than enough evidence to put her on par with him.

I think full powered Surtur and maybe Thanos are the only two that can beat Kurse in pure H2H.

Hela is on Thanos level Physically and in H2H.

She crushed Mjolnir. Her combat abilities are on par with Thor.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 20th, 2018 at 09:52 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 09:50 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Me

Not saying Hela is above him physically, but there is more than enough evidence to put her on par with him.

Scrap this part. She is above him physically.

Just meant Kurse might be more invulnerable is all. But like I already stated she can take the same punishment regardless.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 11:31 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Hela would dominate Kurse let us not let ourselves just because he dominated Thor. Hela dominated Thor along with Asgard.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:29 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

Asgardian Destroyer would prob crush Thor hand to hand—it doesn’t have strength feats like Kurse (breaking and throwing huge rock, punching Mjolnir), but IMO it would be a close battle.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:26 PM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote