KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU: Hela vs. Doctor Strange

MCU: Hela vs. Doctor Strange
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
What other opponent you liar!

Iron Man was taking on Cull. Strange actually had Wong helping him against Maw until Strange got dragged away.

So sorry to break it to you but the 2 of them combined could not Bfr Maw.

Do you never get tired of me exposing your lies? You should just stop.
Iron Man and Spider-Man were necessary to save Strange in this tactic used on the ship. Maw is more adequate to take down Strange so this does not contradict anything I said. Maw is better than Strange in that instance but Hela does not have Maws abilities just as I have stated in my initial post. Bad fight for her. She is more powerful but powerless against Stranges portals and not as quick as Maw with his attacks.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 04:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well I guess Thanos couldnt take Maw either. Or Strange for that matter. Not before he put on the IG I mean.

At least Hela has her magical blades/spikes. Thanos doesnt even have that.

Just Bad fights for him I guess.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 04:36 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Well I guess Thanos couldnt take Maw either. Or Strange for that matter. Not before he put on the IG I mean.

At least Hela has her magical blades/spikes. Thanos doesnt even have that.

Just Bad fights for him I guess.
What does Thanos have to do with Hela vs strange ? You just keep abc logicing it up. Thanos beats the utter shit out of Hela but according to you the stones and gauntlet is his standard tech. Trying to have it both ways. Typical.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 04:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Oohh hit a nerve, by turning your retarded and unsubstantiated logic back at you.

Its quite simple, If Hela cant take Maw or Strange then Thanos (without IG ) wouldnt stand a chance in hell.

I guess his own henchman could take him out pretty easily Lmao

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 05:01 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

^ Oohh hit a nerve, by turning your retarded and unsubstantiated logic back at you.

Its quite simple, If Hela cant take Maw or Strange then Thanos (without IG ) wouldnt stand a chance in hell.

I guess his own henchman could take him out pretty easily Lmao
No, you just cannot escape your own abc conundrums.

Thanos is not Hela. Thanos is the biggest and baddest character out there. Hela is not and never has been. She is a big deal in Asgard sure but Thanos is the Genghis Khan of the entire universe.

Thanos conquered their planets and he is far stronger than his henchmen. Only you would claim any of them have a chance against Thanos.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 06:22 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos is the biggest and baddest character out there. Hela is not and never has been.

This is your argument? Lmao

Concession accepted.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 07:47 PM
quanchi112
Disney

This is your argument? Lmao

Concession accepted.
This ha been stated by Kevin Feige and the Russos more than once. Thanos also demonstrates it on film. Asgard is brought to its knees in the opening moments with Thor just wailing while Thanos chokes the life from Loki. Hela clearly is no Thanos.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 08:34 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Hela vs Strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPZRmkVLeOE

starts at (3:12) but I recommend watching it all or at least watching it from (2:45). stick out tongue

Also, lol @ (3:44). stick out tongue

laughing out loud Saw it until now.

Funny as ****. That youtuber is really creative.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:51 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

This ha been stated by Kevin Feige and the Russos more than once. Thanos also demonstrates it on film. Asgard is brought to its knees in the opening moments with Thor just wailing while Thanos chokes the life from Loki. Hela clearly is no Thanos.

He does all that with the Power Stone.

Sure with the Stones I would place him above Hela.

Not that Hela couldnt bring Asgard to their knees. She already did. Full sized and powered Surtur was needed to defeat her.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 11:38 AM
ShadowFyre

Y'all do realize Hela can create spikes all around Strange from every direction right? She doesent just fling blades in a single direction.

She would shishkabob him in a second. This is silly. What is with the lowballing of Thor related characters all the time.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 11:42 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He does all that with the Power Stone.

Sure with the Stones I would place him above Hela.

Not that Hela couldnt bring Asgard to their knees. She already did. Full sized and powered Surtur was needed to defeat her.
He subjugated Asgard the people without every using it until the end to destroy the ship. He and his crew casually had them beaten by the intro of the film. Thanos would not need the stones to beat her in combat just as he did not to casually dominate the Hulk. Yes, she was dominated by Surtur I know. Asgard is formidable but Thanos has no weaknesses and conquering is his forte. Thanos is greater than Asgard. Ask the Russos or Feige they have been telling us how special Thanos is for years.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:33 PM
Darth Thor

He subjugated Asgard the people without every using it until the end to destroy the ship. He and his crew casually had them beaten by the intro of the film. Thanos would not need the stones to beat her in combat just as he did not to casually dominate the Hulk. Yes, she was dominated by Surtur I know. Asgard is formidable but Thanos has no weaknesses and conquering is his forte. Thanos is greater than Asgard. Ask the Russos or Feige they have been telling us how special Thanos is for years.

How do you know he didnt use the Power Stone against Thor?

We never saw that first fight.

In any case Its no comparison to what Hela took on. She battered the entire Asgardian army single handily.

Thanos with an Infinity Stone and a far superior ship and army beat the surviving Asgardians. No comparison at all.

Thanos is the most powerful with the IG.

Without it Hela is greater. Not sure about Hela vs Thanos with Power Stone only.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:37 PM
quanchi112
Disney

How do you know he didnt use the Power Stone against Thor?

We never saw that first fight.

In any case Its no comparison to what Hela took on. She battered the entire Asgardian army single handily.

Thanos with an Infinity Stone and a far superior ship and army beat the surviving Asgardians. No comparison at all.

Thanos is the most powerful with the IG.

Without it Hela is greater. Not sure about Hela vs Thanos with Power Stone only.
No proof he did but you made the claim. Director already said he does not need to against the hulk who is stronger than and is a better fighter than Thor. So he has Hulk in strength and Thor in fighting skill but somehow despite all this info you pretend he used the power stone. Fanboyism leads the way to being unreasonable conjecture. We saw the second fight. Thor looked pitiful. Thors own words say without a Thanos killing weapon it is suicide. See more information crushes your terrible hopes.

Excuses. Thanos is a superior fighter to Thor has the best army in the universe and has willpower unrivaled in the universe.

From the films opening scene he already has the Power Stone, and by the time the opening title plays he obtains the Time Stone as well. But wielding two Infinity Stones does not make him the most powerful villain in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He already had that distinction before his hunt for the stones because of his strong will.

Aww you going to cry more when I present irrefutable proof from the film creators. You are a clown.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:47 PM
Darth Thor

Urm perhaps because Thor has a little thing called lightning Lmao

Thor can also take more punishment than Hulk.

I said WE DONT KNOW if he used the Power Stone or not. But he had it. Heck we even see him torturing Thor with the Power Stone. We literally see that.

I could also ask you to prove Thor used his lightning against Thanos. Which we didnt see him use at all in that part of the film. See how that works?

Last edited by Darth Thor on Sep 20th, 2018 at 01:02 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Urm perhaps because Thor has a little thing called lightning Lmao

I said WE DONT KNOW if he used the Power Stone or not. But he had it.

I could also ask you to prove Thor used his lightning against Thanos. See how that works?
So you ignore the hulk of my post and try to weasel out of your erroneous claims that negate your he is only strong because of the stones when the filmmakers deny it literally.

So based off the other info we can assume he would not need it since Thors own words, Thanks being a more polished fighter, stronger, most powerful will in the universe, etc.

You are not being reasonable and I have provided the info to suggest why he does not need to use a stone. You can be a fanboy because it is fun to shove evidence all around you and watch you not even quote me.

I do not think it matters as his lightning is not powerful enough to even critically injure Hela and Thanos is the most powerful being due to his willpower so whether he did or did not matters not. Thor cannot take on Thanos without a weapon like stormbreaker. He dubbed it suicide. smile

Ps. You used to cry you could not quote me so I make it so and you still run from my points because I have undeniable proof.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:03 PM
Darth Thor

Aww you going to cry more when I present irrefutable proof from the film creators. You are a clown.

Think its pretty clear whose butthurt here Lmao

Seriously this is what you do when you are losing a debate. We saw you do it with Snoke as well. Take comments hyping up the new film and blow them out of proportion.

Try arguing using actual feats for a change.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:04 PM
Darth Thor

So you ignore the hulk of my post and try to weasel out of your erroneous claims that negate your he is only strong because of the stones when the filmmakers deny it literally.

So based off the other info we can assume he would not need it since Thors own words, Thanks being a more polished fighter, stronger, most powerful will in the universe, etc.

You are not being reasonable and I have provided the info to suggest why he does not need to use a stone. You can be a fanboy because it is fun to shove evidence all around you and watch you not even quote me.

Ps. You used to cry you could not quote me so I make it so and you still run from my points because I have undeniable proof.

You are not making a proper argument here:

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:04 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Think its pretty clear whose butthurt here Lmao

Seriously this is what you do when you are losing a debate. We saw you do it with Snoke as well. Take comments hyping up the new film and blow them out of proportion.

I used feats from the film Thanos destroying the Hulk without a stone quickly and decisively something Thor has been unable to do. I also used statements from the filmmakers and Thor himself from the film. You ignored all of it like a pussy. It is what fanboys do deflect and flee.

You ignored everything and then went off topic and brought up Snoke. This is why you are a shitty debater you never rely on the debate at hand and quickly throw in the towel or just do not respond when you are beaten. Josh level status.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You are not making a proper argument here:
Thanos beat Hulk without the power stone. He casually kicked Thor away after he cheapshotted him and did no damage to him at all with a weapon. Poor Thor is nothing to Thanos he needs a mega weapon or else he called it suicide.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:09 PM
Darth Thor

I used feats from the film Thanos destroying the Hulk without a stone quickly and decisively something Thor has been unable to do. I also used statements from the filmmakers and Thor himself from the film. You ignored all of it like a pussy. It is what fanboys do deflect and flee.

I have actually addressed all of those points.

You are just desperately clinging to producer/Director hype. You have. No real argument to address.

You ignored everything and then went off topic and brought up Snoke. This is why you are a shitty debater you never rely on the debate at hand and quickly throw in the towel or just do not respond when you are beaten. Josh level status.

Lmao your butthurt is hilarious.

Of course im not going to waste my time going back and forth forth with a known Troll like yourself. God knows ive wasted enough time with h1a8.

Your points have been addressed. You can save the rest for our Thanos vs Superman BZ.

Shame you chickened out of the Thanos vs Stormbreaker Thor one.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:16 PM