KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Gohan became Super Saiyan early

Gohan became Super Saiyan early
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Gohan became Super Saiyan early

If Gohan wouldve went Super Saiyan against Raditz when he broke out of the pod, what changes starting there do you think would have happened in Z? I'm sure there would have been major character development. Where do you think they would have been at power wise during the end of Z?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Probably would have died at Frieza whenever Frieza got around to Earth

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:06 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If Gohan had gone SSJ against Raditz, his PL would have been upwards of 65,000. That would have been enough to one-shot everyone under Ginyu.

Maybe at that point Roshi would step in and teach him how to 'move well'. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What about the other characters that witnessed the transformation like Goku... wouldnt he have tried to achieve this early on and became much stronger afterwards?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 11:13 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I don't think it was much of a possibility for Goku that early on, tbh.

He basically needed all the 'pushes'(both physical and emotional) that he got in the Saiyan and Namek sagas before he could finally achieve SSJ.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 11:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Goku wouldn't have died and trained with KK. The Z Fighters would have been more lax in the training. Vegeta would have gotten killed instantly. Gohan would have never unlocked his potential. Trunks wouldn't have existed. They wouldn't have had to train so hard in their ignorance. Goku would know nothing about the potential of saiyans beyond his retard son.

Once Frieza comes or Android 19/20 awaken it's all over for everyone.

I think they did a Manga like this where Vegeta came to Earth instead and wiped out everyone easily and then Goku beat the shit out of him because Vegeta never had to train. Which doesn't make sense that Goku would be that strong, but the idea is the same. Complacency.

Plus Gohan is shit anyway so he'd likely stop training at some point altogether with no threats.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 11:30 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

There's still be the possibility of Piccolo fusing with Kami... But given the complete lack of warning the Z Fighters would've had about the Androids in Trunks' absence, and their inability to sense the Androids' ki, yeah, #19/#20 would almost certainly kill them all.

In the off chance that Piccolo/Kami did merge in order to counter #19 and #20, he'd either get beaten by #17 or Cell eventually.

Perfect Cell would probably kill everyone on earth. Because of this, Fat Boo would likely never get released due to the huge lack of absorbable energy. Cell would ultimately get killed years later when Beerus finally woke up. Beerus and U7 would later get erased by Zen-Oh, because Goku wouldn't be there to give him the idea for the ToP(which is what saved U7 and the other lower-level universes from erasure.)

Jesus, carver. This thread is pure chaos.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 18th, 2018 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 11:42 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Cell would have been a pussy without Frieza tbh. Also no time machine so he would have appeared in like 20 years.

Piccolo is the only hope, assuming he becomes as powerful as he did with less training.

17, 18, and 16 would have existed but might not have been activated.

Likely becomes Frieza vs 20 and 19 tbh at some point in time. And then Dabura. Dabura is the strongest character in the universe until Beerus awakes.

Piccolo, Frieza/King Cold, Androids, and Dabura. Oh and Broly. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 12:06 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Ah, true. In this scenario there would be no Freeza in Cell's makeup, nor would Cell have a time machine to travel back in.

It's hard to say how powerful Kamiccolo would have become if you take King Kai's training and the Nail fusion out of the equation. A lot less powerful than he was in the Cell saga, obviously, but still pretty OP. He still ultimately gets killed, though -- if not by #19/#20, then by #16/#17/#18.

Not really sure what'd become of Freeza, but it'd all get squished by Zen-Oh in the end. Broly included.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 12:19 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

19/20 vs the Frieza army would be an interesting one imo.
They'd probably prevail depending if King Cold showed or not.

Piccolo would probably be Frieza level though or above if he fused... maybe? Tough one.

In any case, Dabura wrecks everything. Beerus might investigate Earth, or not if Dabura kills Supreme Kai actually. Broly retroactively exists someplace. Zeno goes to delete the universe but Broly knocks him out instead.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 12:40 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Now that you mention it, I am curious what would become of Supreme Kai. Would he even come to earth if he knew that Boo getting released wasn't really possible due to the planet's lack of absorbable energy..? Especially if earth had no 'champions' left?

Because yeah, Dabra would slaughter him which would kill Beerus as a corollary.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 01:33 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Was that ever covered in anyway in the Manga or the Trunks special? I assumed he was coming anyway, but now I don't know.

I wonder if he says anything in the anime for that matter (almost there)?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 01:53 AM
cdtm

It was guessed Future Beerus was wiped out after Supreme Kai was killed by Zamasu.

Was Freeza even part of Cell in the manga? Thought that was an anime thing.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 04:30 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Was that ever covered in anyway in the Manga or the Trunks special? I assumed he was coming anyway, but now I don't know.

I wonder if he says anything in the anime for that matter (almost there)?
Supreme Kai came to earth in future Trunks' timeline before Babidi's arrival, and took him to the Kai World to train with the Z Sword... But again, that was at a point when earth still had a powerful defender. In this scenario, all the Z Fighters would be dead and Androids would be ruling the earth by the time the Boo-era rolled around, so I'm not sure if Kai would still visit earth. /shrug

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Was Freeza even part of Cell in the manga? Thought that was an anime thing.
He was.

https://i.imgur.com/Ry1RDV0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PB2XdMD.jpg

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 19th, 2018 at 02:06 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 01:58 PM