KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Trans Tier Odds.

Trans Tier Odds.
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

After Saint's post, I'm with Prime

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 08:39 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What if I punched him, like really hard?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 10:24 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Carver was kind enough to show Prime getting hit with the big-bang in the face thumb up

I didn't know team-ups were allowed.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 11:58 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He DID showcase Prime's universal level durability, whilst arguing that Hulk wouldn't survive......I smell a Chihuahua sized rat.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 01:36 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Did Darksaint throw the tourney just to get one over on old Carver?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 03:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Tbh, when I first drafted WBH it was a joke pick. In a tourney like this, WBH is very limited. The opening stips (all of us marooned at random points across a giant indestructible planet) made it worse.

Then Damborg clarified, and said I was to use giant form WBH. That got me thinking, that perhaps I could actually do something to pull a win beyond 'punching superhard'.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 03:21 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Too bad this is SBP, and not SMP.

Harder for even th gamma field to laugh off hv that casually brought down the Source Wall.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 03:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Too bad this is SBP, and not SMP.

Harder for even th gamma field to laugh off hv that casually brought down the Source Wall.

SUPERBOY PRIME IS AUGMENTED TO SUPERMAN PRIME LEVELS HERE, HERETIC!!!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 04:19 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Meh, I could have phased all of you into the indestructible terrain while mindphucking the shit out of you to prevent retaliation.

Maybe I still can...

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Sep 21st, 2018 at 04:34 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 04:31 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Not with a wish you don't.

And we've seen what happens when Fernus tries to go up against a guy who operates on the speed of thought (Plastic Man). Fernus needs to focus and concentrate, to study.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 04:35 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Wasn't Plastic Man's biology what prevented TP from working?

I mean, we're talking about a guy whose TP rendered the Justice League completely helpless as he played with them. Even normal John has TP'd a speeding Wally West.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 04:40 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Wasn't Plastic Man's biology what prevented TP from working?

I mean, we're talking about a guy whose TP rendered the Justice League completely helpless as he played with them. Even normal John has TP'd a speeding Wally West.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...-fernus3ws5.jpg

True, he was untouchable by tp due to his biology. But I was referring to his thought processes - it was methodical. Which is why his shapeshifting was inferior to PM's who was running on pure instinct, shifting whichever way his mind thought.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 04:49 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Mmh, so your point is that I can't physically phase Hulk before he wishes me up to the battlefield instead of Fernus?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 05:22 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I like Beats plan. It’s pure bonkers.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 05:29 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

How does it work when Obsidian is ash in Scenario 1, The Superman Prime VICTORY plan, and in Scenario 2 he is rendered powerless by Worldbeaker Hulk's wish?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 05:58 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You guys are all lucky Damborg is nerfing me this badly.

Originally I was going to have the Wishing Well as standard equipment, with some wishes sad

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:08 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

No wishing well. But he made a strong case for having some wishes. And let's be honest... Hulk needed it.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:15 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Damborgson
No wishing well. But he made a strong case for having some wishes. And let's be honest... Hulk needed it.

He provided Superboy Prime the Worldbreaker Amp he needed to become SUPERMAN PRIME!!

He did his job!

thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:19 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Mmh, so your point is that I can't physically phase Hulk before he wishes me up to the battlefield instead of Fernus?

Without knowing where anyone is, across an entire planet (which I think is quite large? I don't watch DBZ)? Whilst at the same time, Amadeus' wish pulled Arm'cheddon and his giant ship, BiBeast, and Fin Fang Foom from across the galaxy, Umar across dimensions and Wendigo from Canada...without even needing to locate them?

I'm only giving you a hard time lol because you didn't show up to the party.

@Bran - yeah, imagine what I could've done if I could've soaked in the Wishing Well sad

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 08:53 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Wishing well does not really bother me. Some of the characters drafted have full blown reality warping and resistance it coughthedoctorcough.

Of course this could get overlooked in this match. but in a normal vs topic it would be reiterated to establish the point.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 09:21 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote