KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Trans Tier Odds.

Trans Tier Odds.
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
How does it work when Obsidian is ash in Scenario 1, The Superman Prime VICTORY plan, and in Scenario 2 he is rendered powerless by Worldbeaker Hulk's wish?

WBHs wish may depower Todd (may lets remember a powerful magic artifact was only able to use Todds power to depower everyone else NOT him) but Todd wouldnt be ash from you patheric plan.

Solar energy (moving to the sun)? So what he's absorbed that many many times and I provided scans of that (silcer Scarab -solar powered, stargirl solar powered and amped at the time)

Only mentioning what was shown in my post. Can highlight more later.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 09:39 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Without knowing where anyone is, across an entire planet (which I think is quite large? I don't watch DBZ)? Whilst at the same time, Amadeus' wish pulled Arm'cheddon and his giant ship, BiBeast, and Fin Fang Foom from across the galaxy, Umar across dimensions and Wendigo from Canada...without even needing to locate them?

I'm only giving you a hard time lol because you didn't show up to the party.
You still have to think up the wish... While getting bombarded telepathically at the very start of the match by someone who made Wally, among other speedsters, his ***** and that you can't really touch because is phased into the indestructible battlefield. stick out tongue

Exam period sucks and I should have had to read up on some of the participants, and didn't really felt like it. sad

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Sep 21st, 2018 at 09:45 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 09:42 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Meh, I could have phased all of you into the indestructible terrain while mindphucking the shit out of you to prevent retaliation.

Maybe I still can...

Not All of us 😉
Also mind Phucking Todd has never gone well for those who tried. Though luckily you didn't post because I completely forgot to include that in my post so if you had it might have worked

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 09:47 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by beatboks
WBHs wish may depower Todd (may lets remember a powerful magic artifact was only able to use Todds power to depower everyone else NOT him) but Todd wouldnt be ash from you patheric plan.

Solar energy (moving to the sun)? So what he's absorbed that many many times and I provided scans of that (silcer Scarab -solar powered, stargirl solar powered and amped at the time)

Only mentioning what was shown in my post. Can highlight more later.

He has NEVER absorbed the power of an entire SUN!!!

Much less when he will be ASH by the time he realizes what happens given the superluminal speed Superboy Prime is operating on.

SOLAR ENERGY + PLANET SIZED GAMMA BOMB=

(please log in to view the image)

OBSIDIAN DIES BRUTALLY!!!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 09:50 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

You still have to think up the wish... While getting bombarded telepathically at the very start of the match by someone who made Wally, among other speedsters, his ***** and that you can't really touch because is phased into the indestructible battlefield. stick out tongue

Exam period sucks and I should have had to read up on some of the participants, and didn't really felt like it. sad

LIES!!!

YOU RAN BECAUSE YOU FEAR THE MIGHTY LOB!!!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 09:54 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

He has NEVER absorbed the power of an entire SUN!!!

Much less when he will be ASH by the time he realizes what happens given the superluminal speed Superboy Prime is operating on.

SOLAR ENERGY + PLANET SIZED GAMMA BOMB=

(please log in to view the image)

OBSIDIAN DIES BRUTALLY!!!

Star staff absorbs the power of many "suns"/stars.
Star rod was Ted Knights most powerful version.

a less powerful gravity rod stomped Ultraman?
Not to mention when a constelation entity (Aquarius)absorbed its power he became a planetary plus reality warper who could solo the JLA and JSA

Tanking cosmic rod >>>>>absorbing full sun and he was being attacked internally by Alan Scot at the same time

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 10:02 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

LIES!!!

YOU RAN BECAUSE YOU FEAR THE MIGHTY LOB!!!
You should have asked me for classes on Prime, my friend. Hopefully your opponents won't notice it. 🤔

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 10:20 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Wally was faster then the one million supercomputer.

If he can mind screw that, Hulk should be a breeze.

I mean, he made Joker sane. Same Joker who captured the Spectre-force,
When Jim tried to enter his mind and judge him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 10:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Star staff absorbs the power of many "suns"/stars.
Star rod was Ted Knights most powerful version.

a less powerful gravity rod stomped Ultraman?
Not to mention when a constelation entity (Aquarius)absorbed its power he became a planetary plus reality warper who could solo the JLA and JSA

Tanking cosmic rod >>>>>absorbing full sun and he was being attacked internally by Alan Scot at the same time

All "Stars/Suns" are not made the same and the speed of the attack Obsidian confronted is not comparable here.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 10:22 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Not All of us 😉
Also mind Phucking Todd has never gone well for those who tried. Though luckily you didn't post because I completely forgot to include that in my post so if you had it might have worked
Tbh your character seemed the hardest to counter and the least I knew about, so you could say reading about him is one of the reasons I dropped. Lol.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 10:22 PM
LordofBrooklyn

You should have asked me for classes on Prime, my friend. Hopefully your opponents won't notice it. 🤔

YOU DARE?!!!

I've CLEARLY demonstrated Prime's INCOMPRABLE speed, power and versatility!!

Two of my ENEMIES have CONFIRMED Prime's Galaxy level INDESTRUCTABILITY, DEPOWERED the other combatants as well as AUGMENTED Prime's powers!!!

I WOULD HAVE ANNIHILATED YOU!!!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 10:28 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by cdtm
And Wally was faster then the one million supercomputer.

If he can mind screw that, Hulk should be a breeze.

I mean, he made Joker sane. Same Joker who captured the Spectre-force,
When Jim tried to enter his mind and judge him.
thumb up

And that's without getting into John's TP Feats...
YOU DARE?!!!

I've CLEARLY demonstrated Prime's INCOMPRABLE speed, power and versatility!!

Two of my ENEMIES have CONFIRMED Prime's Galaxy level INDESTRUCTABILITY, DEPOWERED the other combatants as well as AUGMENTED Prime's powers!!!

I WOULD HAVE ANNIHILATED YOU!!!
Don't get me wrong, your strategy is pretty solid tbh.

Actually, all of them are and I'm not even saying it because I'm a judge... Or do I?

Lol, good job guys. thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 10:45 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

At this rate, the odds thread will need another odds thread.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 10:53 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol i don't know who wins, i only know saint loses. thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 11:05 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I just hope LoB doesn't win.

I didn't read his post, but I can't fathom it's good. Hopefully people put aside what they know about the characters and judge purely based on what was presented.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 11:10 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by One Big Mob

I didn't read his post, but I can't fathom it's good. Hopefully people put aside what they know about the characters and judge purely based on what was presented.

THIS FROM THE COWARDLY LOWLIFE WHO WILL NEVER ENTER THE BATTLEZONE!!!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 11:23 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Tbh your character seemed the hardest to counter and the least I knew about, so you could say reading about him is one of the reasons I dropped. Lol.

I should have included a feat of Brainwave being overwhelmed by the darkness in Todd when he TPd him. As well as MMH being overwhelmed by Black Adams darkness (I know its not fernus but still) to contend with a fernus TP assault.

No guarrantee it would work vs MMH or Fernus, while Hank is on their level (maybe slightly above) in TP assault his TP defense isnt so good. So apples aint apples. He lived most of his life with a certain level of power that wasnt as high. When his dad died he gifted him his TP power on top. After that he couldnt keep from reading thousands of minds at once.its why HE went mad and evil. So it could be argued hes more susceptible to it.

The downside of Todds power is he sees the darkness in the soul of everyone he sees. Every single living being even the brightest of heroes.its why his nature is so dark and pessimistic he expects the worst of everyone. Its also why his closes t friend was nucklon due to his overwherlming optimism before he changed to atom smasher. Its also why he turned evil and went against the JSA and tried to kill himself. Hes worked thru that thankfully

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 12:37 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

LoB is a lot better then he lets on.

He's my pick for dark horse.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 01:04 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He posted a wikipedia article as evidence early on and some scans I don't feel particularly supported his case, but I did learn that Superboy Prime apparently tanked Warworld's destruction without a scratch on him (honestly didn't notice when I read the story), which was pretty cool. thumb up

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 03:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by NemeBro
He posted a wikipedia article as evidence early on and some scans I don't feel particularly supported his case, but I did learn that Superboy Prime apparently tanked Warworld's destruction without a scratch on him (honestly didn't notice when I read the story), which was pretty cool. thumb up

TRANSLATION

SUPERBOY PRIME IS THE WINNER!!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 04:27 AM