KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sabertooth vs Killer Croc

Sabertooth vs Killer Croc
Started by: Brockalizer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dareangel
well, that didnt stop creed from getting his ass handed to him by everyone and their grandma before you know...

When was this?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 08:39 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by StyleTime
When was this?

Dareangel is a known troll, he was banned numerous times.

Check out his posting history, if you want.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 08:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Doing that now!

I have nothing better to do honestly.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 08:46 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I now see why he was banned...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2018 08:48 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Ah, I got ya.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 02:23 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

It shows even a broken clock’s right twice a day, as his post was true. Guess that meets his monthly quota.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 02:35 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by StyleTime
When was this?

i wont consider the times he got owned by luke cage or daredevil because thats prior to his development. but, many times by gambit and in H2H as well, wolverine, mr sinister grabing and choking him with 1 arm, owned by sasquatch, basically the entire x men squad aside of archangel who doesnt really have anything useful against creed, and beast who actually gave sabretooth a nice beating when they fought in sabretooth: in the red zone. omega red recently, and basically almost anyone creed ever fought in his not too many appearences. he had nice showings vs wolverine in the past, but now he is getting one shotted by him. creed is a punching bag marvel brings when ever they feel like making the hero a self righteous prick that beats the hell out of the "psychotic maniac" type.

Last edited by Dareangel on Oct 6th, 2018 at 07:59 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 07:47 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

do us a favor and shut up. using the old " i dont have an answer so i will bash the other debater persona" is already out used and cringy as hell. i will throw a guess and say you are a liberal right? its just the leftist liberal flag strategy. bring something or get lost. also, my account has been banned only ones. thats probably less than most members here, probably including you. so fake news some more.

Last edited by Dareangel on Oct 6th, 2018 at 08:01 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 07:47 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Riv - when will be your turn to show the correct time? i also like the fact its impossible to quote you...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 08:03 AM
riv6672

Its not impossible, you’re just stoopid. laughing

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 09:13 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

i am pressing quote and it wont let. if there is some more advanced way to make it happen, i dont care enough to do it. its not like there is something related to quote anyway. oh right, i will now use your way to gain credibility and call you RITARD. here, i used trash talking, now the force is with me.

Last edited by Dareangel on Oct 6th, 2018 at 09:45 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 09:43 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by riv6672
Its not impossible, you’re just stoopid. laughing

Lol.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 10:03 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Its funny that he spelled RETARD wrong.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 10:31 AM
Dareangel

Its funny that he spelled RETARD wrong.

you joking right? it was on purpose because you spelled stoopid wrong on purpose, and because your nick name is RIV, therefor RItard. i am actually artistic. you are just authistic.

Last edited by Dareangel on Oct 6th, 2018 at 12:26 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 12:21 PM
krisblaze

I remember Wolverine stomped Sabretooth easy in Uncanny X-Force

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 12:31 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Dareangel
you joking right? it was on purpose because you spelled stoopid wrong on purpose, and because your nick name is RIV, therefor RItard. i am actually artistic. you are just authistic.

So...you used my own comeback. Read my sig. smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 01:08 PM
riv6672

Also, you spelled AUTISTIC wrong. laughing

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 01:14 PM
Dareangel

So...you used my own comeback. Read my sig. smile

i gave you another reason..

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 02:23 PM
Dareangel

Also, you spelled AUTISTIC wrong. laughing

and you still dont get the mispelling on purpose thing.... just facepalm yourself into a wall please.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 02:25 PM
Dareangel

Originally posted by krisblaze
I remember Wolverine stomped Sabretooth easy in Uncanny X-Force

and that was not the only time. sabretooth became a major punching bag. not that he was captain america or anything before, but at least he posed a challenge in the past.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 02:26 PM